How to properly start an H-drol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

How to properly start an H-drol cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

How to properly start an H-drol cycle

So I'm thinking about starting a H-drol cycle but am unsure how it is done
    Was wanting some feedback on what to use by weeks and which suppliments
    To use as in life support/milk thistle etc. Or how to pre load, on cycle then recovery
    I'm 6'2" 180 lbs

Feedback aprreciated

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Use helladrol from.****

75 75 100 100 125 125

A.I. Cycle support (at night with night time shake since milkthistle may interfere with aas)

Pct= tamoxifen 40 30 30 20 with activate extreme once pct is done switch to erase which.wili further help with estro test and cortisol
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Here I will outline the basics of your average H-drol cycle.

Pre-load: Hawthorne berry for 1-2 weeks..you know what pre-loading is right?

On Cycle (start after 2 week pre-load period):
    H-drol example dose (mg's): 50/50/75/75/75/75

^This would require two H-drol bottles
    Also on cycle, include cycle assist by CEL, it keeps your blood pressure and other vital bodily organs safe. I would also recommend supplementing with Taurine 3-5g a day.

Once the cycle ends you have what is called..

PCT: Here is the crucial part. I would highly suggest you pick up what is called a SERM. There are two popular types of SERMS that people use after cycle to boost their testosterone levels back to normal and recover quicker. Liquid Clomiphene or Liquid Tamoxifene are the most regarded. Also with the SERM I would suggest you take a test booster like PCT Assist or DAA to aid in recovery.
    Antaeus Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Here I will outline the basics of your average H-drol cycle.

Pre-load: Hawthorne berry for 1-2 weeks..you know what pre-loading is right?

On Cycle (start after 2 week pre-load period):
    H-drol example dose (mg's): 50/50/75/75/75/75

^This would require two H-drol bottles
    Also on cycle, include cycle assist by CEL, it keeps your blood pressure and other vital bodily organs safe. I would also recommend supplementing with Taurine 3-5g a day.

Once the cycle ends you have what is called..

PCT: Here is the crucial part. I would highly suggest you pick up what is called a SERM. There are two popular types of SERMS that people use after cycle to boost their testosterone levels back to normal and recover quicker. Liquid Clomiphene or Liquid Tamoxifene are the most regarded. Also with the SERM I would suggest you take a test booster like PCT Assist or DAA to aid in recovery.
    Man thanks for all the information it really helped me. I got a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind answering

First does the doses you gave here of the on cycle what you recommend me to take or more or less?

Second question is where is the best place to buy all of these suppliments??
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxTrotOne View Post
    Man thanks for all the information it really helped me. I got a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind answering

First does the doses you gave here of the on cycle what you recommend me to take or more or less?

Second question is where is the best place to buy all of these suppliments??
    i'll give you my email via pm and just ask me anything and i'll also be able to link you to places to purchase everything you need
    Antaeus Rep
  6. New Member

There are some places that are good to purchase from is you just google it, but if you need any links pm me as well, I just got a bottle. Make sure you know what your doing before you start....don't want to make mistakes and hurt yourself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 06:08 PM
  3. just about to start my h drol cycle
    By andreas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 10:16 PM