Effectiveness: 8/10
taste:7/10
mixability:9/10
Pump:8/10
endurance:10/10
focus:7/10

overall rating: 8/10

EFFECTIVENESS:

I was very pleased with the overall effectiveness of this product.. it basically lived up to it's claims, and did what I expected it to do..

TASTE:

Honestly the best tasting preworkout supp I've ever had by far.. everyone says it reminds them of tang and I agree. Only preworkout that I didnt have to literally choke down

MIXABILITY:

This stuff mixed very easily with just very little residue and or floating particals left behind

PUMP:

I experienced a very nice pump from this product, some days it was more extreme than others, but I'm sure that was more attributed to my diet and nutrient timing more than anything.. One thing I did experience from pump-bol that had never happened before was a noticable pump in my legs.. there was a coulpe workouts where my quad and inner thy's where swole up pretty good.. it was a pretty cool feeling!!

ENDURANCE:

Now for me this was my favorite part of pump-bol, I could definetely feel an increase in my endurance while using Pump-bol, it just felt like I could workout forever some days!! I would have to literally force myself to stop even though I felt like pushing on.. I'd buy it again based on this alone.. in fact it's the main reason I want more!!

FOCUS:

I was surprised that even despite being stim free this category was even worth listing but it is.. I felt like this product still helped give me the focus you seek when you're in the gym.. now stack this with some caffiene and or 1,3 dimethylamyamine and the focus and endurance are OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVERALL:

I got selected to test Pump-Bol out a few months ago by Thermolife. Pump-bol is a non-stim preworkout formula that uses nitrates, you can find a very detailed scientific write up about pump-bol on the Thermolife website in the forums..

I used Pump-Bol in conjuction with a very solid workout/nutrition/supplemtation program from a e-book I purchased known as the Blueprint. It is an execptionally well written and researched program. It can be found by googling "organic anabolism".

I had really good results with Pump-bol it was a very nice addition to my supplement stack and worked very well with the Blueprint program. I will definetely use Pump-bol again in the future. Thermolife has always impresed me with the quality of there supplements, they seem to use only the best ingredients and always put out great products.

I would have to say this is my favorite preworkout, IMO one of the only ones that are actually beneficial. Congrats Thermolife you get my stamp of approval!!!!

Pump-Bol ingredients and facts:

42 Servings Citrus Rush
Supplement Facts
Serving Size(11.05G)
Servings Per Container42

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†

Calories 10 -
Calories From Fat 0 -
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g %
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrates 2.5g 0.8%
Sugars 0g *
Protein 0g 0%
Folate (As Folic Acid) 100mcg 25%
Vitamin C 250mg 416.5%
Phosphorus 219mg 21.9%
Magnesium 123.5mg 30.875%
Sodium 53.2mg 2.2%
Potassium 155mg 4.4%

Beta Alanine 750mg
Beta Alanine Nitrate 250mg
Creatinol-O-Phosphate 500mg
Quercetine 100mg
Trans-Resveratrol 100mg
Creatine Malate 1.5g
Folic Acid 100mcg
Malic Acid 2.5g
Arginine Nitrate 500mg
Magnesium GlyceroPhosphate 1000mg
Sodium GlyceroPhosphate 250mg
Potassium GlyceroPhosphate 500mg
Palatinose 2.5g
Vitamin C 250mg
Sucralose 100mg

** Percent of Daily Value Not Established.

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin (Corn Based), Natural & Artificial Flavor And Alpha-Tocopherol (As An Antioxidant

This is about 2 months worth the progress

starting weight 200
finishing weight 210

start bench max 290
finish bench max 315?

start squat max 330
finish squat max 375?

I'm just kinda guessin at my current max, I'm in the middle of a loading phase of the Blueprint program and I'm not schedule to max for about another 3 weeks.. these should be VERY close estimates..

It's clear that I added a little size and strength over the last 8 weeks.. I feel that Pump-bol helped play a big role in these gains.. In addition to pump-bol I keep a diet at about 200-500 above maintenance on average, I didnt eat extremely clean but stayed away from straight up trash food..

I followed the Blueprint protacal very closely throughout my use of Pump-bol with a few minor personally customized adjustments. I think Pump-bol was a very worth while addition to the other supps suggested in the Blueprint training protocol..

The other supps I used:

E-bol
Xtend
Size on
Karbolyn
Fish oil
Hydrolized protien
Black cats
Multi

Final thoughts:

Again overall I am very pleased with Pump-bol it was a solid addition to a already solid stack and training program. I feel like this stuff helped me take it to the next level and I really enjoyed having it as part of my stack.. Like i said before I definetely plan on using it again in the future.. And IMO if you add stims to it, it is unbeatable as far as pre-workout formulas go!!

Sorry I do have before and after pics but dont have enuff posts to post them yet :(