Epivar Review

Beast116

Awards
So here is the review so far about EPIVAR by Pro Science Labs. It has the same exact ingridients as Havoc/Epistane with much higher dosage. I started with 2 pills (18 mg each) a day 6 days ago. The starting effects were very noticeable. I felt the rage/mood swings on the hourly basis. Im using Epi to get the cut look which Havoc gave me when I used it 3 months ago. While Havoc comes with 10mg Epi per pill, Epivar claims to have 18 mg per pill and I believe its pure but its too early to tell. Im gonna bump up to 3 pills (54mg total) starting tomorrow.
Week 1: 36 MG
Week 2: 54 MG
Week 3: 54 MG
Week 4: 72 MG
I will keep you updated week by week. Using Liver Support and Fish oil on the side as Epi really drys your joints and destroys your liver. My Libido is not shot yet but we will see what happens in the next weeks. Will take Pro Cycle Support by anabolic innovations for PCT plus another test booster.

S.K

Awards
Im in bro.
5'8 205, you wil get leaned up with dis ****!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im using the same epi clone in my cycle! i hadnt seen any reviews on it but i couldnt pass up the deal i saw. 34 bucks for a bottle was just too good.

Beast116

Awards
S.K thats the goal man! Gotta get leaned up for the summer. Laserbluess how is the cycle going so far with Epi?

Beast116

Awards
Week 2
Alright so today is the end of week two and all I gotta say is this thing really has double the dosage of Havoc. My cardio is much better. My workouts last a lot longer and still I don't feel like leaving the gym (even after 2 hours). I just have a crazy energy and stamina. The rage and aggression is unbelievable. I have to warn you though: Epivar is very strong and potent. I do not recommend this to first time PH users. Its so strong that some times it gives me headaches and I feel like knocking somebody out! Bottom line: This product does have the dosage of epi that it claims to have. I give it a 9/10 so far! Will be back next for an update.

S.K

Awards
Week 2
Alright so today is the end of week two and all I gotta say is this thing really has double the dosage of Havoc. My cardio is much better. My workouts last a lot longer and still I don't feel like leaving the gym (even after 2 hours). I just have a crazy energy and stamina. The rage and aggression is unbelievable. I have to warn you though: Epivar is very strong and potent. I do not recommend this to first time PH users. Its so strong that some times it gives me headaches and I feel like knocking somebody out! Bottom line: This product does have the dosage of epi that it claims to have. I give it a 9/10 so far! Will be back next for an update.
I like what I am hearing bro! How's your goals going...are you getting close to where you want to be?

Beast116

Awards
The results are not noticeable yet and it usually isn't with any PH until 4th week anyways.. I will keep the update. But again I hae taken Chrolorodrol 50 before (Halodrol clone) and Havoc but Epivar is definately no joke!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching this. At that price Its hard to beat. I have a bottle of epi strong but one isn't enough for a cycle. If this proves out I will purchase some to go with my other clone

570bulkseason

Awards

Beast116

Awards
Bulkseason: Epivar is used more for a cutting cycle. I really doubt you will gain much weight off of it. However you will look much leaner after the cycle. You also need to take fish oil and liver support is a must! What are you gonna use for pct?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
I just bought this, I couldn't resist the deal!!!!! The first 6 days I plan on taking 1 pill a day. Then I will continue with a 4 week cycle.

I'm pretty excited I will keep you guys informed on my weight gains and strength gains. I current weigh 178 at 5ft10. Hopefully, I put on a good 20 pounds.
70+mg/day seems a bit excessive.
y not just run 54 for another few days with the extra pills,
or if you are looking to mass up,
add 10mg/day of super for a few weeks,
and stay at 36 on the epi for longer?

epistane is the bomb, and you will get big if you eat enough,
just seems you could play a bit and milk it for a bit more, longer, without much trouble...

Beast116

Awards
Week 3
So today was the end of week 3. So far the cutting up is going pretty well I would say. However, there are no strength gains so far in comparison to Chlorodrol 50. The pills are very strong and I feel like my liver is getting beat up pretty bad. Gotta say this was a confusing week because at times I get hella lazy and at times I wanna workout. I think week 4 will conclude to the final decision.

Beast116

Awards
Week 4
Today is the end of week 4. I started at 202 lbs, now Im at 198 lbs and much leaner looking which was my goal. I actually look bigger for some reason. I didn't boost to 4 pills because I felt 3 were already strong enough. I have 3 more days left. My diet consisted of mainly protein/carbs/veggies. Friday I'm gonna start my Cycle Support PCT. Here are the result: These are my ratings pure on the results and I'm not being modest (I have been using PH for over 3 years).
Cutting up: I give it a 9 out of 10
Strength : 6.5 out of 10
Stamina/energy: 9 out of 10
Mental Strength : 6 out of 10
Cardio boost: 8 out of 10
End Results: 9 out of 10
Over all I give Epivar a Solid 8.7 out of 10!!! Definitely worth a try! Im very satisfied with my results!

Cass

Awards
I am in my 3rd week of epivar, ran 36mg for 2 and been at 54mg for a week now. I'm not feeling any difference with this stuff. I ran epi-strong a year ago at 30mg a day and I had great gains but had some shedding and sore joints as well. With epivar I don't feel any improvements OR sides. Is this stuff bunk?

danzd

Awards
This stuff is definitely not bunk, but its not as good as havoc. I noticed with havoc that every pill i popped i began starving and everything i ate got me super vascular and hard within 20 minutes. I'm gaining at the same pace as i did with havoc mg per mg, but the general feeling of this stuff sucks.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
EpiVar could be bunk

I bought two bottles since my regular brand vanished from shelves which had 18mg per cap and worked really well. I can feel the effects on real Epistane overnight practically so I know if something is bunk or not...anyhow..I was into my 2nd week of my 'regular' stuff and enjoying it, but I run out of it, so two new sealed bottles of Epivar staring me in the face, I then bridged into one, didn't feel a thing, cept massive rebound Gyno after a week or so, so I went up to 4 Epivar caps a day, nothing, zilch, squatolla !! needles to say it screwed my cycle up and me up at same time. I haven't opened the second bottle to this date... maybe I got scammed from the certain online supp. store or they didn't know it was a bunk shipment, who knows, but I'm avoiding Epivar until I see 'real' reviews.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
original never fails

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
I know, and Epi/Hav is the only one I can take, it actually ups my mood into my manic phase. I got a bottle of M-Drol but I cant even take 1/3 of a pill w/o falling into deep coma depressive state, but I see anabolicminds lists some more Epi clones here, so I'll need to order few & hopefully get my life back on track .............. lol Epi is my God and saviour ~..' And no, nothing I ordered 'bunk' was from anabolicminds, I haven't even ordered nothing yet...but another one I'm finiding could be 'bunk' or who knows whats in it.. DynamicFormula EP-stane... there ****ty brown filled caps but they do smell like rotten eggs sorta. ...but I'm not feeling anything but headaches so far. A wonderful world it is :eek:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, looking at getting some epi, interesting. reps for users with reviews...

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I know, and Epi/Hav is the only one I can take, it actually ups my mood into my manic phase. I got a bottle of M-Drol but I cant even take 1/3 of a pill w/o falling into deep coma depressive state, but I see anabolicminds lists some more Epi clones here, so I'll need to order few & hopefully get my life back on track .............. lol Epi is my God and saviour ~..' And no, nothing I ordered 'bunk' was from anabolicminds, I haven't even ordered nothing yet...but another one I'm finiding could be 'bunk' or who knows whats in it.. DynamicFormula EP-stane... there ****ty brown filled caps but they do smell like rotten eggs sorta. ...but I'm not feeling anything but headaches so far. A wonderful world it is :eek:)
How many cycles have you ran and how much time in-between cycles?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
hmm, looking at getting some epi, interesting. reps for users with reviews...
I room Epivar 36mg a day for 6 weeks on my last summer cut. It's legit I dropped allot of fat and leaned out nice my weight dropped like 10lbs on that cut and strength didn't go up but it didn't go way down either. Libido was very high on it. It's legit man. May be slightly under dosed but it's deff not fake by any means