Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to thank Grambo and the guys at Purus Labs for giving me this opportunity to log these awsome supplements.

I'll be running Purus Labs Fat Smack & SLINshot for the next 30 days.

I'll also be stacking these with a slew of other support supplements as well as Natadrol to help keep my strength gains.

Goal: I'm looking at cutting at least 2-3% BF in the next 30 days while keeping my strength.

Diet: I'll be running a CKD (Keto) diet. Macros: Carbs 5%, Fat 65%, Protein 30%. I'll look to keep my caloric intake around 2000 calories. Friday night and Saturday I will be carb loading trying to get in about 450 carbs while cutting fats.

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Pigpen75

Stats:

Age- 35
weight- 198.4
Body Fat- 18.5

Workout:

Using the P90X routine. I'll be adapting to the gym, usually don't get to motivated at home so the gym helps plus I can throw some weights in. I'm on 2nd phase if your familiar with the workouts.

Supplements:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/fat-smack-90-caps.html

Fat Smack: 2-3 spaced out through the day

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/slinshot-90-capsules.html

SLINshot: I'll take these per as needed throughout the week with what little carbs I'll be eating. And then probably 4-6 on my carbload days (Fri & Sat)

Natadrol: 5/6/6/6/6/6
Orange Triad: 3
A.I. Cycle Support: 1 scoop
Saw Palmetto: 1400 mgs
Fish Oil: 4grams
Whey: 2 scoops a day
P/W: Lit-up/ White Flood/ EC Stack (I'm cutting creatine all together for the next month or so.)
Intra: EA+BCAA

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (sunday)

Felt like crap all day. Had little energy and was tired all day. Was an off day so really wasn't that big of a deal. Began my Natadrol still waiting on Purus gear. Ate about 2700 calories because I made my wife some Ribeyes for V-day.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Slept good last night, woke up a little tired however, but I did take some Benadryl to help me sleep. Consumed around 2300 calories. Also felt a little thirsty throughout the day.

Workout: Chest & Biceps

My work out was awesome. I did 2 scoops of Lit-up which really kicked in, I really think the Benadryl helped reset my receptors from the night before. Bicep pumps were the best I’ve had in a long time and I was even a little sore the next day, which is rare. Had lots of energy and could have stayed and lifted a little longer. Intra workout was a sample of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and boy I could feel the difference with this stuff, I’m for sure gonna buy some.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice logging even sans product ;)

Should be on your doorstep within next few days, then things can really get going

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Plyometrics: Workout went good. I was short and sweet and stim free. I went about 30 minutes of plyos and 5 min of abs.

Diet: Went really well, I got a butt load of fat down and ate around 2200 calories. Have really been hungry most of the day. Trying to eat atleast every 2 hours. Keto stix show moderate ketosis this am, so that’s awesome.

General: Libido seems to be up a bit. For some reason I had nothing over the last month or so. Vascularity is up too.

Purus product should arrive w/I the next couple days.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

P/O- 2 scp white flood
Intra- LG EA+BCAA/ Cheap Supp BCAA & Glutamine

Chest/Triceps/Shoulders:
Had a good workout today. I had a fair amount of energy throughout my workout, but felt a little depleted at times due to the keto. Pumps were fine, vascularity is increasing, & recovery has been really good.

Post- 1 scoop lipotropic protein scoop of cycle assist

So far I feel pretty good day and night. Sleeps been fine. I have noticed however that over the last couple days I’ve had a lot of hunger pains. Hopefully when the Fatsmack arrives it will take care of that.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

P/O- 2 scp white flood
Intra- LG EA+BCAA/ Cheap Supp BCAA & Glutamine

Chest/Triceps/Shoulders:
Had a good workout today. I had a fair amount of energy throughout my workout, but felt a little depleted at times due to the keto. Pumps were fine, vascularity is increasing, & recovery has been really good.

Post- 1 scoop lipotropic protein scoop of cycle assist

So far I feel pretty good day and night. Sleeps been fine. I have noticed however that over the last couple days I’ve had a lot of hunger pains. Hopefully when the Fatsmack arrives it will take care of that.
This has been one of the main qualities in the logs and information I have heard from people.
My package was sent out the same as you guys and came in today so should be there by tomorrow I suspect. :afro:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Purus Products arrive

When I got home from work I consumed 1 fatsmack to get an idea of what it was like. I felt good, not jittery at all, a little buzzed feeling, had good energy and mood. The effects of the Fatsmack seem to last a while so that’s good. Also felt like it did a good job at curving my appetite.

2 hours later I went to grappling practice.

P/O- 100m caffeine, 18mg Ephedrine

Intra 1 ½ LG BC EAA & Glutamine and BCAA’s

I haven’t rolled in like 6 months, however I felt really good. Had no problem pushing myself and had a lot of energy throughout. This is good considering I’m 5 days into my keto.

Lost like 6lbs this week. Mainly due to water weight. Those of you familiar with CKD know by Sunday after carboload I’ll be back up 5lbs+.

Weight: 192.5 (-6)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
good log, pig! You on the east or west coast? I still haven't recieved my stack yet, hopefully it'll be there by the time I get home from work so I can start my log - hope to have ya follow when I do.

Also, are you going to be stacking EC with fat smack throughout the entire run?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good log, pig! You on the east or west coast? I still haven't recieved my stack yet, hopefully it'll be there by the time I get home from work so I can start my log - hope to have ya follow when I do.

Also, are you going to be stacking EC with fat smack throughout the entire run?
Mid-west. No I'll just use ec for workouts. From what I'm feeling right now stacking w anything else would b overkill!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

First full day on Fatsmack and SLINshot.

My first dose was around 6:30 am. Felt like it took around 45 min to fully kick in. I felt kind of buzzed but not too jittery or anything. This stuff last what seemed like 4-5 hours! Biggest difference I noticed is it did an awsome job at killing my hunger pain/cravings. Which was awsome considering the last few days they have been bad. I took my 2nd Fatsmack at 12:eek:opm and it seemed take pretty well, still no problems other than mouth felt a little dry and I start to feel parched, so had to drink up. The stuff seems pretty potent and at this point I can't imagine stacking two like the bottle says. Regardless, the bottle says "no more than 2 in a 24 hr period" so I'd rather spread them out anyways. If all goes well in the next week or so I may take 3 a day 4-5 hours apart and see how that goes.

I had my first carb up at about 3:30 and dosed it with 2 SLINshots about an hour before my workout. I consumed around 90 clean carbs with it. No sides felt fine.

P/O- 1 3/4 Lit-up
Intra- Intra 1 ½ LG BC EAA & Glutamine and BCAA’s (I gotta get some Purple Wraath!)
Post- Six Star Vanilla, Scoop A.I. cycle support

Legs & Back:
Good work out. I had pretty good energy and focus. Endurance seemed pretty good and I had no problem pushing myself. I did notice I began sweating a heck of a lot more than usual. Could be from the Natadrol as it as a history of making that happen.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

CarbLoad Day

Woke up like 6:15 am to take a leak on sat and couldnt go back to sleep, so headed to the gym. I worked chest, shoulders, tris, and a lil Bi's. Mostly low weight and high rep. I EC stacked for preworkout. Didn't really care for it. Didn't give me the push and energy I was wanting. I think if I do this again I may go 400mg Caffein instead of 200.

I was doing a whole lot of counting but I think I got close to my 700gms of carbs in today. I dosed about 5 SLINshots throughout the day w/ my carbs and took 2 Fatsmacks in 2 dosages.

Seems like the SLINshots helping reduce bloating some. I seem a lot lighter this am than after a normal carbload.

I'm also really liking that fact that I'm not having any crash on the Fatsmack

Strength and endurance seems to be the same so thats great. I really think this week is gonna bring good things. I see a big loss coming!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Late in but here.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Cardio/Abs

P/W- Fatsmack 45 min prior/ 1 scp Lit-up 15 min prior

Felt good, I had a lot of energy and focus. I sweated a lot more than usual throughout the workout.

Body starting to get used to the Fatsmack so I’m gonna start dosing 3 throughout the day.

Things I’m beginning to notices. Great focus, great mood, more alert in the mornings, no appetite. I’m really liking how the fatsmack is making me feel overall.

The scale is deffinitly beginning to show results. Also noticed some cuts in my legs which I’ve never seen before and notice fibers and vascularity in my biceps.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Biceps/Back

Good workout. Nothing really new to report. Biceps were thrashed and pretty sore this am.

Vascularity is up and beginning to notice more definition in the chest area.

Really appreciating the clean energy boost I’m getting from the Fastsmack. No crashing either, loving that.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

1/3 of the way down.

Right should and has been sore the last few day and my knee ached so bad I had to go to the gym and ride the bike for cardio. Turned out to be a good workout also got some good ab work in.

Libido still up a tad, still feel pretty good. I've got Chest/Tris/Should tonight so really looking forward to that.

Weight was down abit this am and also have been dizzying some so thats a great sign that my bodies burning some fat.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
gotta step it up....these bottles aren't going to last long!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Chest/Shoulders/Tris

P/W- 2 scps White Flood, 12.5 ephi

Intra- EA + BCAA, Glutamine

Post- Sample ON Platnum Hydro Whey

I had decent energy during with workout. Vascularity is getting better, Pumps were really noticeable especially after my workout. Recovery was good.

Weights beginning to plane out for the week. I always seem to weigh a little more following a weight training day. Tonight I’ll do some kind of light cardio then back to legs/back on Friday.

Still seem to be leaning out nicely. Beginning to seem more veins in my shoulder area, and muscle fibers in my chest.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Weight: 191.2 (-7.2)

Legs/Back

Dosed 2 SLINshots 20 minutes before 50grams of Carbs.

P/W- 2 scoops Lit-up

Work out was good, not spectacular but fine for the end of the week.

Weights down, had a real good week of dieting. Starting to lean out really nice. Noticing a lot of cuts and definition all throughout my body.

Gonna sneak in some Bicepts tomorrow w/ cardio and abs. And next week I'm back down to phase 1 on the P90X.

Muscles seem to be tightening up a little.

Libido was way up the other night. Sleeps been great other than waking up to piss.

Just go paid, so I'm stoked to do some major grocery shopping and put in a couple orders for $200+ worth of Supplements.

P.A. 11-spray here I come. Be looking for my log in early spring ; D

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Cardio/abs

Had a great workout today and sweat my butt off. Did 3mi run n biked 3 miles n 10min of abs.

Still leaning out nicely. Strength feels good actually broke a PR on chin ups w 20 and 2x10 @ 225 on deadlifts was real light.

Still leaning out nicely. Consumed around 8+ SLINshots during my carbloads on Saturday. Felt great havnt seem to gain much from the carbs.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Chest/Back

Finally a good intense workout. I was real focused and begin feeling that Alph Male sensation. Strengh seems good. My chest is pretty sore today, so I know I had a good one. One of them days when you don’t wanna leave the gym.

I’ve been noticing one thing that I really like about the Fatsmack, it has really helped my breathing. Growing up I’ve often struggled breathing out of my nose, when I’m on Fatsmack I can breath great!

Vascularity is getting better and feeling great all around. Weight is really low today for some reason.

Just spent $200 on supps so I’ll give you guys some review on them. Real excited about the Xtreme Formulation Cinn Roll.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Always love a great Chest workout.
Sometimes I'm sore for a whole day after some.
Is your BF% going down?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Always love a great Chest workout.
Sometimes I'm sore for a whole day after some.
Is your BF% going down?
Deffinitly loosing inches around the gut so I'm gonna say yes.

I lost 4.25 inches so far! Gained a little in my arms and thighs and deffinitly leaning out and those two areas.

Last edited:
pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Cardio/Abs

P/W- None

Had a late night run outside. This was my first long distance run for quite some time and it felt great. Especially not having any stim. I actually ate an 8oz strip steak about 30min prior and felt awesome. I ran about 28 minutes and did 5min of abs.

I noticed bowels are getting backed up pretty bad, have only been going like once every 5 days and its pretty painful.

Pretty tire this am and the Fatsmack didn’t help at all until I dosed a 2nd one an hour or so later. Did have a little bit of a head ache but not too bad. Weight is still decreasing and chest is still a bit sore.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Cardio/Abs

P/W- None

Had a late night run outside. This was my first long distance run for quite some time and it felt great. Especially not having any stim. I actually ate an 8oz strip steak about 30min prior and felt awesome. I ran about 28 minutes and did 5min of abs.

I noticed bowels are getting backed up pretty bad, have only been going like once every 5 days and its pretty painful.

Pretty tire this am and the Fatsmack didn’t help at all until I dosed a 2nd one an hour or so later. Did have a little bit of a head ache but not too bad. Weight is still decreasing and chest is still a bit sore.
Not sure how you were before, but I had problems before with this to. My doctor told me to add in more fiber. I just get the fiber pills from Walmart. You can get 1 bottle for like $4.00 and it has 200 caps.

Hope that helps.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how you were before, but I had problems before with this to. My doctor told me to add in more fiber. I just get the fiber pills from Walmart. You can get 1 bottle for like $4.00 and it has 200 caps.

Hope that helps.
Orang Metamucil + Vanilla Protein shake FTW??

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hope that helps.
Yea, its just the Low-Carb diet. I'm usually just too lazy grab some new fiber. I've go the Orange Metamucil but its got way too much sugar. I tried a sample of that Chia Fiber and it was pretty amazing, i gotta buy some.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Shoulders/Arms

P/W- 2 scps lit-up (got some white flood on its way)

Intra- Purple Wraath (amazing!)

Post- XF UP 2.0 Cinn Roll (overrated)

Felt good going into this workout. Pushed myself pretty hard and endurance and stamina was great. Not really sore at all the next day., So recovery is good. Strength seemed good but not great. Starting to miss the creatine on lift days : (

Been noticing again today that 1 Fatsmack in the am isn’t doing much for me anymore. Tomorrow I’m gonna bump it up to 2 in the am and go from their. I’ve been trying to dose 4 a day about 2 hours apart and was working good for about a week. Liking the SLINshot, really helps me sleep but do get the most out of it on my carbup days on the weekend.

Scored a good deal on Sci Fit digestive enzymes so I’m gonna throw those into my stack and see how that affects my bowels.

Looked a lot leaner in the mirror this am. Weight is steadily declining, hoping I’ve dropped another lb on Friday. Keto stix was also darker this am than all week.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Cardio/abs

p/w- 100mg caf & 12.5mg ephi

Weight- 191.8 (0 loss)
Scale didn’t show any progress this week, however, the mirror is. Begin noticing my upper and mid abs are starting to peak through, oblique’s are showing slight definition; cloths are also starting to loosen up.

Run last night was good, got to run outside again so that’s always nice. Ran about 30 min and did 5min of abs.

2 fatsmack this am and was still tired? I also did a SLINshot w/ lil to no carbs so I’m thinking that could be the culprit. Next time I do 2 in the am I’ll do them solo.

Starting my carbup later this evening and pretty stoked about that.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 23:
Cardio/Abs
P/w- E/C Stack
Had a great work out and sweat a ton. *I just incorporated abs into my cardio workouts and I went for *1:10. *Pretty stoked because I was back into keto when I got back home. *The SLINshot seems to be really helping with the digestion of carbs. I ate more on Friday and Saturday than I have in a while; probably 800+ carbs.
Weight was light for a Monday, also looked to be a little more vascular and leaner. *Didn’t sleep too good last night. However, I just took 1 Fatsmack this am and feel great!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24:
Chest/Back
P/W – 2 1/3 white flood
Intra- Purple wraath sample
Had an ok workout. *The wf really didn’t kick in as much as I had hoped L (haven’t Benadryl’d in a while so tonights its time). *Also the gym has been pretty crowded because our sister gym has been closed a while and new one opens in about 10 days. *So sometimes I’m stuck waiting for equipment. *Definitely not sore as much as last chest day.
Sleeps been good, however I have been waking up a lot to pee but have no problem falling back aleep. *Weight was down a little this am, beginning to notice more definition in my biceps and also looking bigger.
SLINshot deffinilty relaxes me if not make me plain tired. *Not sure if anyone else is having this problem? *Its great before bed but during the day not so much.
Strength same. *Libido up and down.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

Workout- Cardio/abs

P/w- EC

Another great cardio workout. Did about an hour of combined cardio w/ abs.

Weight seemed higher this am, however I definitely looked leaner! Also been real hunger lately so I may start doubling up on the Fatsmack most of the time. Maybe 3 two pill doses 3hours apart. Contemplating whether or not to carb up this weekend. Was thinking I could really trim up if I went 2 full weeks of keto?

Sleeps good, still waking about a few times to go to the bathroom. Was also really thirsty this am. Gonna start uping my h20 intake. Only have about a week or so left of the Fatsmack and SLINshot. I’m thinking I’ll do my final weight and measurements/pics a week from this Friday.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 26:

Arms/Shoulders

P/W- 2 ½ scp WF

Intra- Sample PW

Finally, had a great lift day. Was energized throughout and felt awesome and strong. Only draw back was I pulled my should the other night so I couldn’t lift quiet as heavey as I wanted. I was in a lot of pain but I still forged forward.

Fortunately, I have some ErgoPharm Joint Force and it really makes a big difference on sore joints and body parts.

Shirts are starting to get tight in the arm area and pants are getting baggy. Weight looks like its going up a lil however, I’m still starting to see more cuts and definition. I really think I’m beginning to loose fat and build muscle at the same time. I’ve been atleast in an 800 calorie deficit 5 days out of the week.

Today I’m gonna double dose Fatsmack 3 times about 3 hours apart and see how I feel.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Rest Day

Weight 192 (+.02)

So I actually gained a lil weight this week. Not real happy about that, however my cloths are still getting looser and I’m looking thinner so its gotta be muscle : ). I think 6 fatsmacks was a little too much for me yesterday. I’m gonna drop back down to 2 in the am and 2 more 1 pill dosages throughout the day. This schedules deems to be perfect for me and gives me a couple extra days on the product.

Feel like my aggression has increased over the last couple days and have been real excited over the thought of getting in the gym. Vascularity has improved and starting to see more muscle fibers throughout my body. Arms are more solid than ever!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Chest/Back

Had a pretty good workout. Felt great throughout and even through in a couple extra sets. Recovery seems to be going good. Almost done with my SLINshot and have a couple days left on Fatsmack.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Arms/Shoulders

Beast Mode! Today was the best workout in a while. I could have stayed in the gym all freaking night. Not sure what got into me but I had crazy stamina and felt really strong. Nice to see strength still increasing.

Still stlightly leaning up, however scales not moving.

Both Fatsmack and SLINshot are gone so I'll have my final review at the end of the week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31

Arms/Shoulders

Beast Mode! Today was the best workout in a while. I could have stayed in the gym all freaking night. Not sure what got into me but I had crazy stamina and felt really strong. Nice to see strength still increasing.

Still stlightly leaning up, however scales not moving.

Both Fatsmack and SLINshot are gone so I'll have my final review at the end of the week.
Really looking forward to the final write up!! Thanks for doing this log Pigpen

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Final Review

Weight 189.8 (-8.6)
Body Fat 16.7% (-1.8%)

Fat Smack 9/10

-Appetite Suppression - 9/10 - This was deffinilty one of the strong points of this product. I was rarely ever hunger while taking it, however about the last week it starts to where off a little so you may need to bump it up.

-Energy - 9/10 - Good energy, nothing over the top, never had the shacks or nervousness. Not something I would want to take to go workout with but good for throughout the day. I did however stack it with some straight caffein once and it was amazing!

-Breathing - 10/10 - Hadn't read anything about this but deffinitly noticed and loved it. This stuff opened my sinuses wide opened and oxygen consumption was outstanding! If your someone with alergies like me this will deffinilty help. Almost as good if not better than ephedrine.

-Thermogenesis/Fat Burning - 8/10 - As far as feeling hot and maybe sweaty, not so much, maybe a couple times. However I did loose some body fat so thats good.

SlinShot
10/10

Not really too sure how to rate this one, but I can say it deffinlty works and its strong! I was on a Keto diet so this stuff came in really handy during carbups. Helped my stay and get back into ketosis following carbs ups and was awsome before bed.

This was all around an awsome stacked. I really thought both of these products complemented eachother well. I found more than one site that sell these both as a stack for under $40 so for that price this is an amazing deal and a must take advantage of.

Thanks again to Grambo and the folks at Purus for the awsome motivationa and opportunity it was a pleasure.