NEED2SLEEP review from an insomniac

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
First off, I'm a very light sleeper and not many things help me in that department. I'm lucky to fall asleep before 2am and I'm lucky if I can get 6-7 hours of Zzz's. I've tried everything in the past from 'script sleeping meds (restoril, ambien) to OTC drugs (diphenhydramine, melatonin), to herbal concotions, and nothing seems to get me to sleep deeply and for long periods of time.

I've been reading a lot about N2S by N2BM and at first I was very hesitant about the product because it contains 2 ingredients that have never worked for me in the past, melatonin and valerian. Melatonin gives me the most odd and vivid dreams imagineable and I wake feeling unrested. Valerian doesn't seem to do anything for me. So you can see my apprehension when it came to this product. But, I started a new LMG/DMZ cycle http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168899-log-starting-dieselbolan.html recently and felt the need to find something that'll help me get good rest while on because my sleep suffers more than it already does during cycles.

I decided to order a couple sample packets of N2S from NeedToBuildMuslce and I'm sure glad I did. Each sample packet has 4 caps, which is 2 servings.

Melatonin 6mg
5-HTP 50mg
Valerian Root 400mg

Melatonin at 6mg is a no go for me so the first night I decided to take a half dose (1cap). Within 20 minutes of ingesting, I started feeling a bit groggy. It felt like that Diphenhydramine groggy so I was a little worried that I'd wake feeling like crap. To my suprise, I didn't wake up once during the night and here's the kicker, I woke up at 12:30pm!! That gave me 7.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep! I did feel a bit tired and groggy but I had a brutal squat workout the night before so I'm assuming it was due to that.

Since one cap worked good for me the first night, I decided to do one cap again the second night. Same thing once again, I felt tired and groggy about 20 minutes after taking it. This time I went to sleep at 2am and woke up at 11:30am. 9.5 hours of sleep for me is unheard of! And it was all uninterrupted sleep. Again though, I did feel a bit groggy upon waking. But, I would take that anyday as long as I get my rest. I noticed with N2S it takes me a good 30 minutes to get up and running to my normal self.

Since one cap works wonders for me, I won't even go to 2 caps. I couldn't imagine what 2 caps would do for me?! Need2Sleep has answered my prayers in the sleep department. I will surely be using this on a regular basis and what perfect timing since they have that buy 2 get 1 sale going on right now! :147:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a great review man. Thanks for the feedback on Need2sleep! I am happy that it did well for you.

That there says it works if the insomniac can get some sleep!!

:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review, i am always on the lookout for sleep aid products that actually work.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review bro I agree this is def some good stuff

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Im a big fan of Need2Sleep and think more people should be aware of it. You cant grow if you dont get your sleep.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Im a big fan of Need2Sleep and think more people should be aware of it. You cant grow if you dont get your sleep.
well said.I swear by this stuff.I've finally settled on 2 caps.works like a charm.def a most have to have on hand when you need to sleep(sorry for the bad pun) but its true.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
N2S is nice. Got a bottle a while ago and it lasted forever. Definitely had deeper sleep and crazy dreams but also woke up groggy sometimes.