Also wanted to say this was the progress from 2 bottles

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro...

Holy sh*t...

How long did it take to make that progress?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro. Thanks for posting this. What were your daily doses? Also did you use any special topical treatment or just Acnetame solo?

bentforks

Awards
For the first 2 to 3 weeks I double dosed it... It was a period of about a month and half between the 3 pics

bentforks

Awards
For the 3 pics in this time no topical...
I did cut out sodas and the last week I went on a cruise and got plenty of sun and saltwater .. Which also helped

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome, man. Glad to see the progress.

Wish I had some back when I was 14 :lol:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I had the week sample, but it wasn't enough to do anything. May have to run a bottle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results man! I'm glad you posted up some pics to show before and after for us.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Mike Conley

Awards
I wish I would've used pics along with mine as well. Mine wasn't from anything I was running at the time, just young hormones haha. But this stuff is awesome. All it needs is Jessica Simpson in her daisy dukes endorsing it like proactive haha

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Some good results man. I suffered from acne when I was a teenager but I really haven't had any problems other then a few break outs. Wish I had some of this when I was younger!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I remember when he first started his Log and people told him he was wasting his time and that Accutane was the only thing that could clear acne that bad. Wrong! Is this the acne cure for every person? No! Does this product work extremely well for most users? Yes!

Turtlepecs

Awards
That's awesome ! Maybe I can stop taking all this carotene now :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow, that was some MAJOR bacne you had going there! Good to see how great it worked for you. I was selected to log this for NTBM so I'm excited. I'll do the same and post pics once I receive the product.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that was some MAJOR bacne you had going there! Good to see how great it worked for you. I was selected to log this for NTBM so I'm excited. I'll do the same and post pics once I receive the product.
Looking forward to that log bro!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dang that's crazy.....talk about a serious win!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Another log for everyone to check out. Stack it with N2clear!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Do you normally brake out like that or was that after a cycle?

mathew34

Awards
WOW! Thats the progress of the product Acnetame from NTBM... I really highly recommend it! its very very amazing product!!!