- 02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
- 02-11-2011, 10:13 PM
The fact is the main "Active" ingredient is DHEA.
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One = 3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one = DHEA
- DHEA is a strong androgen that can convert to Testosterone
- Reduces body fat, while increasing lean body mass
- DHEA is known for increase sex drive(But I personally did not see an increase of sex drive while on M1D, I also noticed that my "volume" was a lot lower, to fix this I would add 50-100mg of Zinc, also eat a lot of celery and drink Pomegranet Juice
- M1D gave me a sense of well being, also made me feel like a B.A at some points...lol
The good thing about M1D is that it can be ran for a "long cycle". I would run it at 6 weeks. I would also run 4 caps for the first week then bump it up to 6 for the remaining 5 weeks.
M1D is good to be stacked with other supplements. LG recommends MMv3, but personally I did not like the dissolving tablets.
This is my best explanation of M1D, I know a lot more people will probably chime in, and give even more detailed information than I have.
S.KS.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
02-11-2011, 10:21 PM
the LG trifecta stack just gave me a thinner hairline.Thank god it came back a couple months after PCT
02-11-2011, 10:23 PM
02-11-2011, 10:26 PM
02-11-2011, 10:30 PM
02-11-2011, 10:37 PM
after reading into all these test boost products and reading everyones reviews seems like they are all gimmicks..
02-11-2011, 10:41 PM
either gimmicks or in order for the 1 main product to work you to stack it with like 3 other supplements
02-12-2011, 10:03 AM
How old are you?
What's your age?
Your stat's, diet, and workout regime?
If you are under 21 no need for these products, but I am not going to be a hypocrite and tell you not to use them, because I have and still do. But the sound advice that is given on this board is true as blue.
Your wondering what would be a strong PH, there are several. Personally the ones that I am interested in are the one's designed by Purus Labs, and PP's new AndroSeries line.
You can PM, if you need help with anything.
S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
02-14-2011, 02:01 AM
( at heart )
Similar Forum Threads
- By calidood in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2006, 08:53 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2006, 09:30 PM
- By swangswang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:26 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:18 PM