Methyl 1-D

John.R

Awards
I keep seeing this advertisement on the left hand side saying add 20 pounds in 1 cycle.. what is this product?

S.K

Awards
I keep seeing this advertisement on the left hand side saying add 20 pounds in 1 cycle.. what is this product?
M1D is a very mild "Pro-Hormone".
The fact is the main "Active" ingredient is DHEA.
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One = 3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one = DHEA
Benefits:
  • DHEA is a strong androgen that can convert to Testosterone
  • Reduces body fat, while increasing lean body mass
  • DHEA is known for increase sex drive(But I personally did not see an increase of sex drive while on M1D, I also noticed that my "volume" was a lot lower, to fix this I would add 50-100mg of Zinc, also eat a lot of celery and drink Pomegranet Juice
  • M1D gave me a sense of well being, also made me feel like a B.A at some points...lol
The good thing about M1D is that it can be ran for a "long cycle". I would run it at 6 weeks. I would also run 4 caps for the first week then bump it up to 6 for the remaining 5 weeks.

M1D is good to be stacked with other supplements. LG recommends MMv3, but personally I did not like the dissolving tablets.

This is my best explanation of M1D, I know a lot more people will probably chime in, and give even more detailed information than I have.

S.K

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
the LG trifecta stack just gave me a thinner hairline.Thank god it came back a couple months after PCT

S.K

Awards
the LG trifecta stack just gave me a thinner hairline.Thank god it came back a couple months after PCT
Gave me one too sadly.
DHEA gives me a thinner hairline, but DHT doesnt.. which does not make sense to me.

John.R

Awards
if this is a very mild one what would be considered a strong one?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
gave me thinner hair line as well....no gains either!

John.R

Awards
after reading into all these test boost products and reading everyones reviews seems like they are all gimmicks..

John.R

Awards
either gimmicks or in order for the 1 main product to work you to stack it with like 3 other supplements

S.K

Awards
either gimmicks or in order for the 1 main product to work you to stack it with like 3 other supplements
A lot of different factors play into it.
How old are you?
What's your age?
Your stat's, diet, and workout regime?

If you are under 21 no need for these products, but I am not going to be a hypocrite and tell you not to use them, because I have and still do. But the sound advice that is given on this board is true as blue.

Your wondering what would be a strong PH, there are several. Personally the ones that I am interested in are the one's designed by Purus Labs, and PP's new AndroSeries line.

You can PM, if you need help with anything.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if this is a very mild one what would be considered a strong one?
Sdrol. It's mass gaining qualities are legendary, but so are the side effects. We have something that is on par as far as gains, but none of the sides associated with Sdro. Its called Andromass and we are almost sold out. Check out our website and have a look.