Supplement Break down

1. Supplement Break down

Hey guys im trying to find out if this supplement is a PH. Its called Tribold 60 and its made by Thai Labz.

2a,17a-dimenthyl, 17B-hydroxy, 5a-androstan-3-one 20mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan 17b-ol 5mg

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one 35mg

I have been stacking it with erase and titanium and it seems to be working good just not sure if its a pro-hormone?

2. Actually, it's 3 steroids in a bottle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm still not 100% familiar with all the compounds. It looks like a mix of SD, Epi, and Max LMG...someone with more knowledge may have a different answer tho
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by projectred View Post
    Hey guys im trying to find out if this supplement is a PH. Its called Tribold 60 and its made by Thai Labz.

2a,17a-dimenthyl, 17B-hydroxy, 5a-androstan-3-one 20mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan 17b-ol 5mg

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one 35mg

I have been stacking it with erase and titanium and it seems to be working good just not sure if its a pro-hormone?
    I hope to hell you've been "stacking" it with some cycle support and have a comprehensive PCT lined up or you're going to crash hard when that bottle's empty.

5. Yes I have been runnig milk thistle, and animal pack along with the erase and titanium. I have a bottle of Red Dragon which is beta alanine and I was thinking of some boladrol with that then run a pct.

Any suggestions on a good PCT would be greatfull. Thanks in advance.

6. Quote Originally Posted by projectred View Post
    Yes I have been runnig milk thistle, and animal pack along with the erase and titanium. I have a bottle of Red Dragon which is beta alanine and I was thinking of some boladrol with that then run a pct.

Any suggestions on a good PCT would be greatfull. Thanks in advance.
    So you have a compound with three sterioids in it and you're running Milk Thistle only? You should REALLY pick up something a little more comprehensive. Something like AI's cycle support.

How long are you planning on running this? At a very minimum I would pick up Primordial's "Testosterone Recovery Stack". I would do your PCT as soon as that bottle is empty and then wait to run the Bola.

Generally speaking- Time on +PCT = Time off

7. Wow, so you're running SD, Epi, and LMG at the same time?

8. Is this for real?
    PHF Rep

9. QUOTE=projectred;2757133]Yes I have been runnig milk thistle, and animal pack along with the erase and titanium. I have a bottle of Red Dragon which is beta alanine and I was thinking of some boladrol with that then run a pct.

Any suggestions on a good PCT would be greatfull. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

scroll down to the anabolic section and click on 'pct'. you need to read and study this carefully.

at 1st i thought you were just another dumb kid, but i see you are almost 40-you should know better. next time do research before you start taking something like this-most people preload stuff like hawthorne berry and know what kind of sups to take along with a strong cycle like this.

get some cycle assist asap, and figure out your pct and order it yesterday.

10. Thanks for the info guys, and no I'm no first timer I mostly have used injectables in the past and now with my job cant do that anymore so switching to orals. In the past we would run cycles for 8 weeks then 6 weeks off and repeat. I'm still learning the terminalogy for all of these supplements so bare with me. Thanks again for all the advice if you have anymore feel free. Thanks again.

11. Give this a look to start out with your pct.

Id also consider getting DAA. TCF-1 and TestForce 2 are the most popular DAA products out right now.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

12. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Wow, so you're running SD, Epi, and LMG at the same time?
    I know...my liver said OUCH just reading it...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I know...my liver said OUCH just reading it...
    holy shutdown, batman!!

14. Well I went to my doctor and had some blood work done and he called today and said all of my levels were fine the test was up slightly due to the supplements.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHOULD I HAVE A BREAK?
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
  3. Should I take a break?
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. can someone break this down for me