Boladrol + DHT

S.K

Awards
I just ran into some hardcore money issues. I just dropped 10g's on someone else, and ran into other really bad things. Non the less, this has caused me to post pone my aas cycle :/... but I was wondering what do you guys think of Boladrol + DHT cream...

Yes... DHT cream. The cream would be applied to my "wood", I heard from someone who ran this cycle, he said he saw great result's, and his libido was not killed, since well yah.

I would run B-Drol at 4mg for 30 days.
DHT run for 6 weeks I believe, and I forgot the dosage to be applied.

But I was going to start my PCT in week 5. Since the DHT cream does not cause a whole lot of suppression.

For PCT, I was going to run TRS+Torem, then at the end of that run HCGenerate...

This is an experiment, I was thinking in my head. If you guys have any input, I take criticism very well! My weight is not 168.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
How much Boladrol do you have?

S.K

Awards
specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
A 4 week supply...why? I heard that pulsing with Boladrol is good.
How many Boladrol do you have? Some users have done just fine with 4mg per day. Others have had to elevate their dosage to 6mg 8mg, or even 10mg to get good results. According to IBE, they may be adjusting their officially recommended dosage. That's a good thing to know before you start the cycle just in case you have to adjust.

I have not seen any feedback on pulsing Boladrol yet. But, if you hit the right dosage I'd suspect it might be similar to pulsing Superdrol. Again, 4mg may or may not be enough.

S.K

Awards
How many Boladrol do you have? Some users have done just fine with 4mg per day. Others have had to elevate their dosage to 6mg 8mg, or even 10mg to get good results. According to IBE, they may be adjusting their officially recommended dosage. That's a good thing to know before you start the cycle just in case you have to adjust.

I have not seen any feedback on pulsing Boladrol yet. But, if you hit the right dosage I'd suspect it might be similar to pulsing Superdrol. Again, 4mg may or may not be enough.
Oh. I saw a log of a guy running it at 4 then bumping it up to 6, and gained ten in 2 weeks lol.

Maybe start off with 6 for the first week, then bump up to 8 for the 2nd and 3rd week, then 6 in week 4.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHT could work well with boladrol, keeping the estrogen low and really maximizing lean gains, strength and libido. You could always look at Androhard in our Androseries if you're looking for a legal option as far as DHT is concerned.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
DHT could work well with boladrol, keeping the estrogen low and really maximizing lean gains, strength and libido. You could always look at Androhard in our Androseries if you're looking for a legal option as far as DHT is concerned.
:goodpost:

And I just stumbled in here, but I gotta add, try starting with the lower dosage and see how you respond, some peolple liked the lower dose just fine, others had to bump it up.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:goodpost:

And I just stumbled in here, but I gotta add, try starting with the lower dosage and see how you respond, some peolple liked the lower dose just fine, others had to bump it up.
True. IMO, buy atleast 2 packs. It's cheap and effective :bling:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7