1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Suggestions for supplements

Hey Guys,

I'm about to order a few supps and was looking for some suggestions on the following. I want to try out this test booster pink magic by usp labs any suggestions/comments? I want to grab a tub of protein and some protein bars as I will be starting a cutting diet and will be eating a lot more protein and a lot less carbs especially on non-workout days. I was going to go with kemistries procore advance but apparently the company folded. Any suggestion on some low carb protein bars and a good brand of protein to take as more of a meal replacement than an afterworkout supp. Also my buddy wants to try out that new superpump max anyone tried? any good? anyone know where a good place to order it for cheap? Any other suggestions for supps to get are also welcome.

Thanks

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydanja View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm about to order a few supps and was looking for some suggestions on the following. I want to try out this test booster pink magic by usp labs any suggestions/comments? I want to grab a tub of protein and some protein bars as I will be starting a cutting diet and will be eating a lot more protein and a lot less carbs especially on non-workout days. I was going to go with kemistries procore advance but apparently the company folded. Any suggestion on some low carb protein bars and a good brand of protein to take as more of a meal replacement than an afterworkout supp. Also my buddy wants to try out that new superpump max anyone tried? any good? anyone know where a good place to order it for cheap? Any other suggestions for supps to get are also welcome.

Thanks
    controlled labs- golden gains makes a great meal replacement. i use it at work often. i would use bcaa's/eaa's instead of bars between meals on a cut. get a bottle of pes's shift while it is on sale.

lg's lipoprotein is economical and would be a good protein for cutting.

i heard some good things about a protein bar made by ****, but for the most part just stick to the powders i mentioned.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You should think about adding in Prime with Pink Magic for a better run. For whey protein, its expensive but one of my favorites, Ultimate Muscle Protein from Beverly Intl.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I like Myofusion for protein. Anything else I just make my own shakes now. For the price of a blender and some normal ingredients you will have just payed for 2 weeks of a weight gainer lol...

Make your own protein bars too. Then you get exactly what you want.

Scratch on the Pink Magic idea IMO. Didn't do anything for me.

Activate Xtreme worked wonders, DAA works wonders, stack it with some Erase or Triazole even. Or currently I'm seeing great results with I-Force's Tropinol.

No offense to Pink Magic fans but please. Look into something better.

And Superpump will give you the superdumps, no doubt.

APS Mesomorph works great, I-Force's Maximize V2, Nutrex's HemoRage Ultra...just a few.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:44 AM
  2. Fish Supplements Fish Supplements Are Not All Equal
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. Bodybuilding Supplements Vs Antiaging Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2