8-FX/ECA log

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Background: Haven't been liftin since November due to tendonitis in both shoulders so i just started doin cardio and ab workouts since then. I cut my carbs to 40-50 the most a day and been doin 30-45min cardio everyday since then and one cheat day a week where i basically max. Went from 208lbs to 184lbs and went from size 37-38 waist to 33-34 on my waist but i wanna get down to size 32 maybe even 30. i never had abs and this my chance to see if i can achieve em so i wanna throw in some supps.

Supps:
Ma Huang RP by Sports One 25mg Ephedra
8-FX by MRI
week 1: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA preworkout
week 2: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA morning, 1 preworkout
week 3: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA morning, 2 preworkout
week 4: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA morning, 2 preworkout
week 5: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA morning, 2(maybe 3) preworkout
week 6: 2 8FX morning, 1 ECA morning, 2(maybe 3) preworkout

Diet: basically 1500-2000cals/day, 230g/protein and as little carbs as possible, 1-2gallons of water per day.

Notes: im real sensitive to stimulants and ephedra sometimes makes me throw up so idk if i should do one in the morning. i took the 8FX today and felt good, now dizzyness or jitters, just clean energy. i usually hit the gym around 2-3pm. ill be loggin progress every other day or so with pics. hopefully i can make it to 30waist. also anyone know any good workouts for love handles, thats a problem for me. thanks

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well second day and the 8fx is ok, just gives a small energy boost, it kept my eyes open in class but still yawn like crazy. the ECA is nice, kicks in after an hour though, stimerex kicked in usually 20-30min.

had my breakfast just now, salad:
lettuce, cherry tomato, cucumber, greek feta(not that domestic bull ****), a little olive oil and a little salt for some flavoring.

gonna hit the gym around 2pm maybe. 30min cardio and abs today.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got ****y today and jumped to 2 ECA pills, my pulse jumped to 195 and got dizzy so i only did 20min cardio and headed home

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
didnt take the 8fx today but went with 1 ECA in the morning and 1 ECA and hour ago and just got off the treadmill, 30min(incline is always at the highest btw). just checked the scale, 179lbs on the dot. might do another 30min later tonight

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
cheated yesterday and i ate a lot of bad food. but checked the scale, dont to 177.7lbs

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Interested about the ECA with a fat burner. Sub'd

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got sick past 2 days but down to 175lbs since yesterday