C-bol + Assault = great pump

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Those of you who have read my posts know that I love the "pump". To that end I have tried many different preworkout products. Todate the best combo I have found is C-bol + Assault. The energy and pumps I get from this combo are second to none. Last night I completed my arm workout and it was actually slightly painful toward the end. Moreover , the pump lasted for several hours. I'm typically a creatine "non-responder" and I don't know if I will experience and gains in size or strength from this combo but I've only been using the product for a couple of days. However, the one side effect creatine has always had on me is frequent urination. C-bol is no different in this respect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would love to see you compare creatine nitrate mesomorph to those 2.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I currently have 1MR, NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, Ultima, Assault, SuperPump 250 and C-Bol. What the heck I will add Mesomorph to the mix and let you know.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've got a problem. All of my supplement suppliers seem to be out of Mesomorph. Nutra even says it's be discontined by the mfg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got a problem. All of my supplement suppliers seem to be out of Mesomorph. Nutra even says it's be discontined by the mfg.
give judgementday a pm-he will take care of you.