HARD FX/TST Power Cell

kgudgeon

Awards
I've been out of the supplement game for awhile besides the essential NO Xplode...I used to be a big fan of the AX series of Hyperdrol X2/ Mass Fx/ Lean FX stack... someone help me out with all the stuff going on with the new supps from AX, i know, im probably a couple months late :welcome2:

a couple questions:
if i were to stack these, would I need a PCT?
any side effects reported yet?
could i stack my normal NO xplode or Hemorage wit it?
can i take one without the other?
stack lean FX with it as well?

I am 5'9" ..200lbs..10% body fat and i'm hitting a huge plateau right now on all of my lifts, and i really dont have that good of focus in the gym..i need something to get me back into that "meat head" state of mind

kgudgeon

Awards
Also, I'm a little watery..i'm pretty jacked, but i want that grainy skin with crazy vascularity...so i want to drop to ~5%...

do jiu jitsu as my cardio source...lift 6 days a week..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a couple questions:
if i were to stack these, would I need a PCT? No need for PCT, these would be helpful in PCT
any side effects reported yet? I have not seen any logs on these products, very little feedback
could i stack my normal NO xplode or Hemorage wit it? YES, pre -workouts should not be a problem
can i take one without the other? I am sure you can, but they are supposed to be a pretty nice stack
stack lean FX with it as well? Yes
Log this, I havent seen any feedback. I have some I plan on using in the spring.