toco 8

JGank

Awards
Hello I am going to be logging toco 8 from primordial performance. I am balding on top. 'm hoping that toco 8 will give me a little bit more density on top. I have a hair line like jason statham. I'm aware of all of the other health benefits it provides but I'm most interested in hair growth. I will be following the dosing scheme on the bottle. If anyone has any questions please ask

Primordial Performance Toco-8 (38 g): Discount Toco-8 Supplements

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbd. I used this to halt shedding and it worked for me. Good Luck bro.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will you be posting some before/afters of your hair line so we can see the results? Either way I'll be watching/reading.

JGank

Awards
Bob I sure will. I am waiting until the end of the log so the effects will be easier to see. I will also report how this effects my facial hair. I have a thick beard and like to grow it long and I would not mind a thicker bread. I think it looks nice personally.

Will you be posting some before/afters of your hair line so we can see the results? Either way I'll be watching/reading.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob I sure will. I am waiting until the end of the log so the effects will be easier to see. I will also report how this effects my facial hair. I have a thick beard and like to grow it long and I would not mind a thicker bread. I think it looks nice personally.
Its counter intuitive but I ran our own Androhard and my facial hair became much more coarse. I dont suggest running AH for you at all though, especially if your prone to mpb.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:afro: Goes with your afro nicely bro!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androgens usually cause an increase in body hair.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, when is the start date?

JGank

Awards
Ryan I have been using it since I stated the thread. Here are some impressions. It goes not taste bad and you don't have to take alot. The serving size is small so you can just put it in your mouth and sip some water and you are good. I am also taking resvesterol and calcium d gluconate. Ryan will these products have any affect on the toco. I have been transitioning from strictly bodybuilding products to more health related products. I know that there are many products that are in both categories. I'm turning 30 and I want my 30's to be full of health and vitality. I am also hoping the toco makes my skin look nice. being bald i have a alot of skin that shows! :afro:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ryan I have been using it since I stated the thread. Here are some impressions. It goes not taste bad and you don't have to take alot. The serving size is small so you can just put it in your mouth and sip some water and you are good. I am also taking resvesterol and calcium d gluconate. Ryan will these products have any affect on the toco. I have been transitioning from strictly bodybuilding products to more health related products. I know that there are many products that are in both categories. I'm turning 30 and I want my 30's to be full of health and vitality. I am also hoping the toco makes my skin look nice. being bald i have a alot of skin that shows! :afro:
Calcium will stop absorption of certain vitamins and minerals, thats why I like to take my vit. D with Calcium at times when maybe the only other supplement im taking is Omega oils. So I would suggest timing your intake of Toco 8 when Calcium is not around.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calcium will stop absorption of certain vitamins and minerals, thats why I like to take my vit. D with Calcium at times when maybe the only other supplement im taking is Omega oils. So I would suggest timing your intake of Toco 8 when Calcium is not around.
^^^I would follow this, however I am not positive if it will hinder effects. Good to see you started, and hitting your thirties it seems like a light goes on in your head and you realize it's time to start taking better care of yourself. ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah that's how I take toco-8 and endoamp... I didn't like their taste at first but ended up really enjoying the taste when I got used to it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pop it in my mouth as well. The texture of Toco takes some getting used to. With EndoAmp, it tastes good, IMO. Rosie used to hate it, but I thought it had a nice nutty flavor to it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pop it in my mouth as well. The texture of Toco takes some getting used to. With EndoAmp, it tastes good, IMO. Rosie used to hate it, but I thought it had a nice nutty flavor to it.
I hated it at first, but it turned out to become a sweet, mild nut flavor. Pretty nice.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hated it at first, but it turned out to become a sweet, mild nut flavor. Pretty nice.
I drink at least one shake a day, easier for me to just throw it in and call it done.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endoamp I think makes my shakes taste better. Peanut butter, vanilla UMP, and a little bit of cinnamin, Endoamp max and Toco 8, taste great.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates bud?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I don't eat dairy, but when I did I never took any supplements with it. Now I do the same thing you do. Don't even take it with my Multi.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the toco treating you bud?

JGank

Awards
Come on, take the toco and run
that comment was uncalled for. I don't spend as much time on the net as some of as you do. That does on mean I am trying to "run" with anything. Most products take a few weeks to work and I will post when something happens. Today I got the best complement I have received in a long time. My coworker said that he noticed more stubble on my head! How cool is that? He did not know that I was on a supplement for it I have thick hair on the side and back of my head and still have my hairline. The crown area is where the hair in thin and almost gone. So if i get a little bit more density there I will be super happy. pigen I have every used every rogain product out there. I used Dr Lee 15% for two years with aldactone on my hairline. I can say it slowed down my hair loss but it did not grow any hair. This is the first product I have used for hair loss in many years. I am happy with the product so far. I am almost done with the bottle and will post before and after pics. On a side note my skin looks nice and tight and kinda glowly. I know the resversortol may be the cause of this but I know Vit E is good for your skin as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that comment was uncalled for. I don't spend as much time on the net as some of as you do. That does on mean I am trying to "run" with anything. Most products take a few weeks to work and I will post when something happens. Today I got the best complement I have received in a long time. My coworker said that he noticed more stubble on my head! How cool is that? He did not know that I was on a supplement for it I have thick hair on the side and back of my head and still have my hairline. The crown area is where the hair in thin and almost gone. So if i get a little bit more density there I will be super happy. pigen I have every used every rogain product out there. I used Dr Lee 15% for two years with aldactone on my hairline. I can say it slowed down my hair loss but it did not grow any hair. This is the first product I have used for hair loss in many years. I am happy with the product so far. I am almost done with the bottle and will post before and after pics. On a side note my skin looks nice and tight and kinda glowly. I know the resversortol may be the cause of this but I know Vit E is good for your skin as well.
Awesome update bro, glad to see the Toco-8 is really doing the trick for you. I have been using it as a staple, such an underrated product.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What dosage do you guys run Toco-8 at? I've been using 1 scoop a day, but wonder if more could be better?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear! Glad it's working for you!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started taking Toco-8 about six months ago for overall health and well-being. I am lucky to have a full head of hair at age 44, but my hairline is probably about a quarter to half inch further back than when I was in my 20's (just a gradual change over the years).

Anyway, after a couple months of Toco-8 daily I started getting all these "baby" hairs growing at and just below my hairline across the front! I wasn't even trying to grow more hair! Over the ensuing months those baby hairs that first came in thin and blond have thickened and darkened into normal hairs. My hair overall is noticeably thicker and more dense. I believe Toco-8 is solely responsible for these results.

Hope this feedback is helpful.
WOW another great review. Thank you guys for supporting Primordial Performance and I am very happy to see these products work for you. :afro:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW another great review. Thank you guys for supporting Primordial Performance and I am very happy to see these products work for you. :afro:
Hell yeah, great feedback indeed.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool to hear the positive feedback!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I can imagine if you don't say it to the tune of "Take the Money and Run" it seems a lot more offensive. Didn't mean anything bad by it brother.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya certainly no ill intention meant, I'm just glad to hear such positive feedback!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm I wasn't aware that toco 8 helped those with hair loss...

Not to jack your thread but question to the PP guys...

I can never grow in a full beard. I have facial hair that comes in super thick at some places and real thin on other places. Would toco 8 maybe help my beard even out?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm I wasn't aware that toco 8 helped those with hair loss...

Not to jack your thread but question to the PP guys...

I can never grow in a full beard. I have facial hair that comes in super thick at some places and real thin on other places. Would toco 8 maybe help my beard even out?
Possibly I have heard of it helping in this area as well. So does DHT and DHT derivatives just an FYI.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly I have heard of it helping in this area as well. So does DHT and DHT derivatives just an FYI.
DHT? Please explain or provide links. I am not familiar with those abbreavations

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Sir I am reading it now
Androhard is a prohormone to DHT. I noticed on my superdrol/androhard an increase in facial hair fibers... I also noted a faster/thicker hair growth with toco-8, but not necessarily new hair.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androhard is a prohormone to DHT. I noticed on my superdrol/androhard an increase in facial hair fibers... I also noted a faster/thicker hair growth with toco-8, but not necessarily new hair.
i may have to pick up a couple bottles of androhard... you guys are discontinuing it soon right?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this would be your best shot at facial hair increase, although I Toco-8 would help most, Ill try to get Noa over here, I know he had a positive experience with one of them in terms of facial hair.
I had good experiences with both Androhard and Toco 8. Specifically talking about hair: Toco 8 helped to stop my shedding. I was having a serious phase of hair shedding and after taking Toco 8, it not only stopped it, but I saw faster growth and thicker hair. Androhard made my facial hair become really thick and coarse.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i may have to pick up a couple bottles of androhard... you guys are discontinuing it soon right?
I think we are out of the original. The new one will be even more effective, so you could certainly get a bottle of that. Shoot me a PM

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Original is out of stock officially, the new version is 5x more powerful though. Can't say it'll be good for the hairline though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original is out of stock officially, the new version is 5x more powerful though. Can't say it'll be good for the hairline though.
Good thing I don't have to worry about that. I have enough hair for 5 people.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take Toco 8 for hair People! Ah you guys already know that..