Which one first? or stack?

B

BigSwole53

Awards
I have 2 bottles of AndroHard and one bottle of Mega-H.

Should I take the Mega-H or AndroHard first? Or should I stack the 2? Or should I go one cycle of AndroHard then a cycle of Mega-H and then another cycle of AndroHard?

Thanks.

B

BigSwole53

Awards
20 views and no help yet? :wtf:

Come on guys.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's because your age says 18 years old, you should take any PH at 18, you should at least wait a few more years, your test is still growing.

You have a lot more natural growing to do!

B

BigSwole53

Awards
It's because your age says 18 years old, you should take any PH at 18, you should at least wait a few more years, your test is still growing.

You have a lot more natural growing to do!
Yea I know all the science behind it and everything. I started working out when I was 12 and stopped growing when I was 15. I have taken prohormones before so this isn't my first rodeo.

I know you are just trying to help but I have taken prohormones before and I am going to take these either way. Just wanted some opinions first. No hard feelings bro.

I am a college freshman and have taken a year away from football and gained a total of 45 pounds since then and I have lost 15 in the past 3 weeks. I wanna walk on next season and play so I am trying to drop weight and bulk up quick so I can get back in the game bigger and better than ever.

Just looking for opinions. And again no hard feelings man :biggthumpup: