6 oxo xtreme lean for ripping up

bulldoz

Awards
33 5'8 lifting since i was 15 off and on. two ph cycles under my belt. one havoc. the second m1 and havoc. looking to rip up quick. instead of going furazadrol i wanted to try 6 oxo (since i have a bunch left over 3 bottles) and xtreme lean. bf is about 15%. goals to loose fat and retain as much muscle as possible. weight is at 195 currently. looking for feedback things i should add mayb or should i go to the furazadrol etc etc. thanks gents

bulldoz

Awards
I may go that route...I'd like to get my bf down to 10per..then run a heavy oh cycle n stack on muscle size minimal fat. I'm thinking the 6 oxo helps the estrogen block while boosting test which is key while cutting n the extreme for the cort block

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I've seen Epistane and H-drol rip people up in the past. Seems to be a pretty good combo even at a lower dose

bulldoz

Awards
How bout ostarine..being researching that a bit

bulldoz

Awards
Says u can hold muscle loss fat..no pct needed too good to b true?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
you have seen that from good diets, androgens do not cut fat! they are incapable of it period. They may preserve muscle while you bust your ass on the diet and training while in caloric deficit.
I've seen Epistane and H-drol rip people up in the past. Seems to be a pretty good combo even at a lower dose

bulldoz

Awards
No doubt that's the game plan keep muscle loss fat..while killing it in the gym...I'm jus tryin to check the best route..this ostarine looks ok but its 100 a bottle I mean that's not too bad considering if I was to the furazdrol way id need at least two bottles

bulldoz

Awards
Anyone got info on furazabolin by myopharm? Is it the same compound

bulldoz

Awards
It is the same checked it. So now its one out of three. Otc xtreme lean 6 oxo. Or ph furazabol. Or ostarine

bulldoz

Awards
Made my decision going with furazabolin found it cheap...on its way might start a fresh log jus furazabolin big cardio weight loss agenda