true or BS?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I work at the vitamin shoppe and a frequent bb'ing customer came in today with some info about a company called pharmapro. Upon looking thru their website I found two products that caught my interest maxsterone and sterodrol. Is there any truth to the alleged potency of these supps? And if so what are the side effects? Because I'm fairly certain there are some

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work at the vitamin shoppe and a frequent bb'ing customer came in today with some info about a company called pharmapro. Upon looking thru their website I found two products that caught my interest maxsterone and sterodrol. Is there any truth to the alleged potency of these supps? And if so what are the side effects? Because I'm fairly certain there are some
Maxsterone Ingredient Panel:

So basically its a mix of ecdy, "turk"(i dont believe its really in there), and bioperine. Doesn't sound very potent to me...

Here is Sterodrol:

This is...well this is basically steroidal saponins similar to what is found in tribulus terrestris.

I would buy a bottle of each for no more than $10(srs)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Also the customer who recommended explained something about the maxsterol saying it increases protein synthesis and he claims he gained 6lbs on 1 bottle

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like I said, I'd pay no more than $10/bottle for either one.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on something legit? I just came off of massfx

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest creatine for a natural route and hormonal I would suggest almost anything but those products you mentioned.