Dream Tea - what's been getting me through some rough times

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously, the most important part of maintaining your health, is sleep!

Some people might have noticed that I haven't been as active on the forums lately, this is because I've been hit with some really stressful times! I've picked up a second job to help keep my parents from losing their house...their business has been destroyed in the Phoenix economy, and they've been struggling to avoid losing everything they have.

throughout all this, there were many nights that I put myself to sleep with a few glasses of wine...Not the most productive way to get to sleep, and I'd always wake up at 3am, unable to fall back asleep!

after doing some research on sleep aids, I got my hands on some Dream Tea from PP...this product has saved my sanity over the last few months!!!

Having a cup or two of dream tea each night after dinner has been a relaxing way to wind down for the night, and it's been ensuring some full nights of sleep...even on the worst of days, when it's challenging to turn my mind off.

for the price, this is one of the best products I've used!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good review delsolrob. The tea has been one thing ive been meaning to pick up and try. Im sorry to hear about your trials bro and I pray everything works out for you and your family.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously, the most important part of maintaining your health, is sleep!

Some people might have noticed that I haven't been as active on the forums lately, this is because I've been hit with some really stressful times! I've picked up a second job to help keep my parents from losing their house...their business has been destroyed in the Phoenix economy, and they've been struggling to avoid losing everything they have.

throughout all this, there were many nights that I put myself to sleep with a few glasses of wine...Not the most productive way to get to sleep, and I'd always wake up at 3am, unable to fall back asleep!

after doing some research on sleep aids, I got my hands on some Dream Tea from PP...this product has saved my sanity over the last few months!!!

Having a cup or two of dream tea each night after dinner has been a relaxing way to wind down for the night, and it's been ensuring some full nights of sleep...even on the worst of days, when it's challenging to turn my mind off.

for the price, this is one of the best products I've used!
Thanks for the review, bud :) Dream Tea is something I have yet to try, but will eventually.

Strength and prayers for you and your family :grouphug:

~Rosie~

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, it's been challenging!

Been supporting myself, plus I've been making my parents mortgage paypment...working my 9 to 5, plus my second job nights! I've also been helping them get with the times by setting up an ebay store,marketing on craigslist (all over), creating a company web site, etc. And, finally got my dad using email :D

While it's amazing to have the chance to pay my parents back for everything they've given me, it makes me feel like I've abandoned them by moving away to start a career...like they wouldn't have been in such a bad position if I hadn't moved away :(

but, I'm blessed with a great support group of friends...and, some good supplements to get me through the day, and some restful sleep at night!

I've been a little concerned about my immune system, would vitaberry be a good addition to help prevent getting sick (I think I have enough points from my purchases to get some free vitaberry)?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, it's been challenging!

Been supporting myself, plus I've been making my parents mortgage paypment...working my 9 to 5, plus my second job nights! I've also been helping them get with the times by setting up an ebay store,marketing on craigslist (all over), creating a company web site, etc. And, finally got my dad using email :D

While it's amazing to have the chance to pay my parents back for everything they've given me, it makes me feel like I've abandoned them by moving away to start a career...like they wouldn't have been in such a bad position if I hadn't moved away :(

but, I'm blessed with a great support group of friends...and, some good supplements to get me through the day, and some restful sleep at night!

I've been a little concerned about my immune system, would vitaberry be a good addition to help prevent getting sick (I think I have enough points from my purchases to get some free vitaberry)?
Yeah id think Vitaberry would be a good supplement to increase your immunity. It has an orac value of 4000, wich is considered pretty high. Raisins, blue berries, black berries, strawberries, spinach raw, broccoli, all have less orac value than Vitaberry.