Niacin 25 mg 250%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2.5 mg 41,665%
Hemodynamix Matrix: **
Agmatine Sulfate 1000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 5000 mg **
Glycerol Monosterate 2000 mg **
Norvaline 250 mg **%
NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix: **
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%) 500 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

Hemavol: Advanced Plasma Volumizer and Nitric Oxide Enhancer
Beyond Nitric Oxide, A new class of Plasma Volumization
Promotes Cellular Expansion and Peak Vasodilation
Also Acts as a Potent Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Non-Stimulant Mental Focus and Performance Enhancement
Increased Effects With Each Dose
Stackable with Maximize and other Pre Workouts
I FORCE Nutrition has done it again! Introducing a plasma volumizer, HEMAVOL! Hemavol was specifically engineered to generate skin splitting muscle pumps and myofibrallar plasma volumization. With Hemavol's revolutionary hemodynamic technology, your workouts may NEVER be the same!

How HEMAVOL works:
Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol's effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!

Cellular Volumization
With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that are long lasting.

Peak Vasodilation
By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force your body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents massive pumps + NO levels.

Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle
Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol's intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!

Non-Stimulant Mental Focus
Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!

Increased Effects with Each Dose
The plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muahaha!! Took the first dose yesterday (ARM DAY) pumped doesn't even describe the feeling! I wish I had someone to snap a pic... I'll get a full update posted in a bit; I got busy at work ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats
6'1 roughly 230
Arms L17 R171/2
Chest 48'
Waist 36'
Legs 26

The directions say to only take on training days and no more then 4 times a week. I lift 5 days a week so I'll skip on shoulder day.

Yesterday was day 1... I received my Hemavol Friday and figured what a better day to start a nitric oxide supp then arm day?

I superset Bi's & Tris kept my reps 8-12

Built up a simply crazy pump... Honestly, after about 3 sets I could have stopped and probable still have been sore today. I wish it wasn't so weird looking to take measurements while lifting lol I bet my arms were a inch bigger pumped haha

Vascularity what amazing and considering I'm on TestabolinV2 which has already improved my vascularity - should make this an epic pump stack.

One thing i did noticed was after my workout and cardio i lost my pump. Gonna add some extra BCAAs and protein to my post workout shake.

Woke up today with some tender Biceps which is rare but nice.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get crazy pumps supersetting arms with hemavol. Don't sweat losing the pumps too much, it happens to all of us after some time. I don't keep them real long either but at least you get the hypertrophy going, stretching the fascia and feeding the muscle fibers.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get crazy pumps supersetting arms with hemavol. Don't sweat losing the pumps too much, it happens to all of us after some time. I don't keep them real long either but at least you get the hypertrophy going, stretching the fascia and feeding the muscle fibers.
I guess it's a good thing... If my arms would have stayed that pumped I'd have to buy new uniform shirts :p

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess it's a good thing... If my arms would have stayed that pumped I'd have to buy new uniform shirts :p
That would be pretty nice though, having to buy new shirts cause your arms just got too big for them, lol!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been in a long sleeve for 4 months... Come April 1st we shall see!!! Haha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching this!!!!! Havnt used this yet. Very interested.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff! I stack it with maximize, I basically half dose both because I like to throw in some ephedrine since I am a stim junkie :p. Pumps are unreal for sure! My advice would be to use it on shoulder day, not quad day. A pump in the quads just ruins your workout, at least for me because its hard to bend the leg!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike you are completely right and i wish you posted that earlier. I did legs last night and they were so pumped and stiff that my SI joint started to bother me.

Today's cardio day - I'll take another serving before chest on Thursday.

Also, does anyone recommend splitting the does 5/5 over the whole serving pre workout? I was thinking doing the first 5 workouts at the full serving then maybe splitting it up to see how it compares. Any thoughts?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been in a long sleeve for 4 months... Come April 1st we shall see!!! Haha
uhg, I hate it when they dictate a time frame that you are only allowed to wear either the long or shorts sleeves.

I'd rather use it on delt day instead of leg day like Mike suggested. As far as split dosing, some people seem to like it. I know Mike prefers that method. I like doing all ten though. The only thing I can suggest is to try it a few times both ways and see what works best for you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike you are completely right and i wish you posted that earlier. I did legs last night and they were so pumped and stiff that my SI joint started to bother me.

Also, does anyone recommend splitting the does 5/5 over the whole serving pre workout? I was thinking doing the first 5 workouts at the full serving then maybe splitting it up to see how it compares. Any thoughts?
Haha glad I can help; there are good pumps and bad pumps, quad pumps suck!!! Bicep pumps, good! :)

I prefer to split my dosages, but the main reason I do so is because I stack my 5 hemavol along with 1 scoop of maximize v.2 since I need stimulants:p. I then take the other 5 later on in the day and it works like a charm, usually after dinner.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try both ways and report back, thanks guys. Today was a cardio only day (booooo) legs are sore are a mother... Made for a fun run... Not :p

AND

Is there anyway to workout without stims? Lol I'm a stim junkie for sure! Never tried your guys pre workout tho...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained chest today and was so pumped it almost hurt haha

So I'm taking the whole point of this stuff if to like overly pump your muscles during your workout to force them to grow? (I'm sure one of the reps will have a proper saying for it, if they haven't already lol but I'm just a meathead) so what i did today in a attempt to keep my pump and help with the day after muscle soreness..

1) added an extra scoop of protein to PWO
2) extra 4 grams BCAA about 20 after my shake
3) took a nutrient partitioner before my PWO meal

Pump didn't die as much and I'm hoping my chest won't be as sore as my arms and legs were after working out with Hemavol lol. I'm not crying about being sore just having fun here ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trained chest today and was so pumped it almost hurt haha

So I'm taking the whole point of this stuff if to like overly pump your muscles during your workout to force them to grow? (I'm sure one of the reps will have a proper saying for it, if they haven't already lol but I'm just a meathead) so what i did today in a attempt to keep my pump and help with the day after muscle soreness..

1) added an extra scoop of protein to PWO
2) extra 4 grams BCAA about 20 after my shake
3) took a nutrient partitioner before my PWO meal

Pump didn't die as much and I'm hoping my chest won't be as sore as my arms and legs were after working out with Hemavol lol. I'm not crying about being sore just having fun here ;)
The concept really is to yes, force feed your muscles with excess blood that will not only stretch the fascia harder and for a much prolonged period of time leaving a looser cavity for your muscle to grow into, but also more blood means more oxygen, nutrients, etc. to repair that broken down muscle. The point is not to increase vascularity, because of what it does, it increases vascularity.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I always have split mine 5 before workout and 5 after. I had no problem getting a good pump with 5+ my preworkout drink, and taking 5 after I felt like the pump lasted well on past my workout. It's a good feeling for arms or back day :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The concept really is to yes, force feed your muscles with excess blood that will not only stretch the fascia harder and for a much prolonged period of time leaving a looser cavity for your muscle to grow into, but also more blood means more oxygen, nutrients, etc. to repair that broken down muscle. The point is not to increase vascularity, because of what it does, it increases vascularity.

Mike
Beautiful post Mike, exactely what I was going to say! :biggthumpup: Like Mike mentioned, you want to stretch the muscle fascia that surrounds the muscle fiber. The reason for this is simple...it allows room for expansion and makes growth easier. The reason this is so is because we do not increase in muscle fibers. We are born with the exact same amount of muscle fibers that we have now. What we do is increase the size of the muscle fibers. If the fascia (cell housing) is stretched, then it allows for easier expansion. The other important part is nutrition. Your muscle fibers are living cells and in order for them to grow properly, they need essential nutrients to help feed them and promote growth. The vasodialation ("pumps") to the target muscle group, allow an increased flow of nutrient rich blood to feed it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm on the right track by increasing my PWO nutrition while using this product? Or is this not needed?

Thanks for the quick and detailed responses guys!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm on the right track by increasing my PWO nutrition while using this product? Or is this not needed?

Thanks for the quick and detailed responses guys!
I've seen PWO used so many times in relation to: Pre-Work Out and also to Post-Work Out, that I never know which one someone is referring to without greater context! I'm going to assume that you mean pre-workout? I would say yes, your preworkout nutritional intake is important. You can't feed your muscles what isn't there. That's why it's good to workout an hour to an hour an a half after you have eaten. It allows the nutrients to be absorbed by your duodenum of your small intestines and distributed throughout the body through the blood...And if you get alot of nutrient blood forced into the target muscle group through hypertrophy/vasodialation, then SCORE! you got happy fed muscles! :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have posted an example of my daily diet argh! Haha well, I always eat about 45-60 mins pre workout 50g protein and 50g carbs. Intra workout 20g BCAAs 70 grams kwick carb. Post workout shake 60/35 and then eat a whole food meal about 1 hour after training. My PWO question was for post work out :/ my bad man! I was posting in-between sets from my iPhone ;) I figured since I'm pumping the muscles up more then usual I would feed them more grub post workout.

Today I took 5 pills pre workout and 5 pill post work out

Pump was still very good along with vascularity. I think I like this way the best so far because ya get to extend the "pump" feeling after the workout and force more food into the muscle.

Tomorrows an off day so next dosage will be Saturday before shoulders and I'll probable for 5 PWO and 5 PWO ;) don't ya hate the PWO ****! Haha works fine in that sentence tho!

Thanks guys!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately eating more afterwards won't increase nutrient delivery exponentially via the pump because it takes 1-2 hours for the food to breakdown, be absorbed from the intestines, and then travel to the target muscle, which by this time is usually no longer "pumped". What eating afterwards does (mainly) is help to stop catabolism (as working out is stressful on the body and is very catabolic), and replenish glycogen stores.

I'm actually very close to what you do for your post wo shake. I do 70g protein and 40g carbs. I have found that to be very effective for me. Many people will also say that your body can only absorb so much protein at one time and this may be true for the average person. I contest that bodybuilders are NOT the average person! We put our bodies through a rigorous exercise routine on a regular basis which require alot of amino acids and nutrients to help repair muscle tissue and build upon it. Also, we have more mass and thus can absorb more grams when you look at it merely from a gram per lbs of weight ratio aspect. Hope this made sense and didn't sound like babble!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have posted an example of my daily diet argh! Haha well, I always eat about 45-60 mins pre workout 50g protein and 50g carbs. Intra workout 20g BCAAs 70 grams kwick carb. Post workout shake 60/35 and then eat a whole food meal about 1 hour after training. My PWO question was for post work out :/ my bad man! I was posting in-between sets from my iPhone ;) I figured since I'm pumping the muscles up more then usual I would feed them more grub post workout.

Today I took 5 pills pre workout and 5 pill post work out

Pump was still very good along with vascularity. I think I like this way the best so far because ya get to extend the "pump" feeling after the workout and force more food into the muscle.

Tomorrows an off day so next dosage will be Saturday before shoulders and I'll probable for 5 PWO and 5 PWO ;) don't ya hate the PWO ****! Haha works fine in that sentence tho!

Thanks guys!
Your post workout schedule is very similar to what I use to do. I do agree with james though, that your post workout dose isn't working the way you want/think it is in regards to nutrient partitioning. I would space the dosage out a bit, like 4 hours post workout to keep consistent elevated plasma volumes throughout the day for a longer period of time.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typed up a nice response... But my iPhone app crashed. Gr!!

I'll keep all this in mind for tomorrows workout / pre and post nutrition.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typed up a nice response... But my iPhone app crashed. Gr!!

I'll keep all this in mind for tomorrows workout / pre and post nutrition.
Don't you love when that happens! You type up a badass response and its gone haha.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you love when that happens! You type up a badass response and its gone haha.

Mike
Yes, I do... It's the worst! I think what I'll do (when posting from my phone) is type all my long and well thought out responses into my note pad.

Oh and I have some good updates on the way :D I've been super pumped, lol.... literally

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last two workouts (shoulder and arms) I took 5 caps pre workout and five caps about 2 hours post work out. I like using this protocol better then all 10 pre workout.

Notes
I don't think I've ever had trap pumps before... I did the same amount of trap work as usual but they are ****ing tender today!

Before today's workout I got a little naughty and took a sample of a pre workout supp I had laying around. I figured what the hell, it's arm day... The king of pump day!! Well next to back day lol. I was jacked today... Arms were pumped to the max- I do not think i could have pumped anymore blood into my arms. I also took 4 caps of testabolinV2 :)

What I like most about the split dose is I do not experience a "crash" with the pump.

See ya on Wednesday for chest day update :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last two workouts (shoulder and arms) I took 5 caps pre workout and five caps about 2 hours post work out. I like using this protocol better then all 10 pre workout.

Notes
I don't think I've ever had trap pumps before... I did the same amount of trap work as usual but they are ****ing tender today!

Before today's workout I got a little naughty and took a sample of a pre workout supp I had laying around. I figured what the hell, it's arm day... The king of pump day!! Well next to back day lol. I was jacked today... Arms were pumped to the max- I do not think i could have pumped anymore blood into my arms. I also took 4 caps of testabolinV2 :)

What I like most about the split dose is I do not experience a "crash" with the pump.

See ya on Wednesday for chest day update :)
My pumps are definitely enhanced by Hemavol but they always go away pretty quickly too. Maybe next workout I'll try 10 pre and 5 post! :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet the pumps would be painful lol

I wanna try this with some maximizeV2
Thats what I do! :) Works awesome, although I find hemavol takes longer to kick in so I got to take it 15 minutes prior to maximize to time them correctly so they work with one another.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And.........................
Sending out an SOS....

Mean while the last two workouts (chest and back) I dosed five pre workout and then five about one hour after my post workout meal. IMO this is the best way to take hemavol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then, guess what I am trying tomorrow! Actually, monday, tomorrow is quad day, I don't use hemavol on quad days because the pumps prevent me from bending my legs haha.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And.........................
I tried it and had great pumps during my workout but they faded quickly and the after dose didn't seem to preserve them for me. At least it was good during the workout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs on monday, No gym yesterday and I forgot my hemavol at home today. Will make sure I bring it with me tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it and had great pumps during my workout but they faded quickly and the after dose didn't seem to preserve them for me. At least it was good during the workout.
Good stuff bro, thanks for the review!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates this week... I'm still using the 5/5 protocol. I ****ed up on shoulder and arm day by forgetting to take to post workout serving :( been super busy with work (have 2 demanding jobs - long hours not hard labor lol)

I took ten caps pre workout before Wednesdays chest workout and Im sore to the touch today. Not sure this that's from the intense pumps or my intense lifting session haha. I believe I have a total of 15 caps left so I'm gonna save for arm day (Sunday) and do 10 pre workout and 5 post.

I'll check in around Monday for the final review

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates this week... I'm still using the 5/5 protocol. I ****ed up on shoulder and arm day by forgetting to take to post workout serving :( been super busy with work (have 2 demanding jobs - long hours not hard labor lol)

I took ten caps pre workout before Wednesdays chest workout and Im sore to the touch today. Not sure this that's from the intense pumps or my intense lifting session haha. I believe I have a total of 15 caps left so I'm gonna save for arm day (Sunday) and do 10 pre workout and 5 post.

I'll check in around Monday for the final review
Damn thats a lot of hemavol for one day! :D Don't you hate when you miss a dose, I missed my 5 caps pre-workout today before back day. Wasn't to happy about that, I was pissed off all day because of it haha.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol final review

Last dose of hemavol was 10 caps on arm day all by it's self (besides caffeine) and it was honestly the biggest my arms every looked. However by the time I got home the pump was gone and my arms were close to 17 1/2 :( I took another five caps after my post workout meal and it helped bring a the pump back a little but I think it was in my head.

Pros
Great pre workout for stim free users

Amazing pumps

Pumps close to creatine nitrate

Cons

Price is high for 16 servings. Cheapest I found it was on sale for 24 bucks which isn't to bad if you only use it 2 or 3 times a week.

Pump dies shortly after your workout.

At first I liked dosing at 5 pre w/0 and 5 post w/o but for anyone wishing to try this product take 10 on arm day. I went tanning afterward and couldn't oil up lol I might buy this and just use it on arm day so I can walk around with overly pumped arms and not fit into my uniform shirt for the first hour of my shift!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the honest review of both the pros and cons. I could only imagine trying to oil up your back after a huge arm pump, lol!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the final review

Great log as usual with great info along the way.
Love that arm pump!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol final review

Last dose of hemavol was 10 caps on arm day all by it's self (besides caffeine) and it was honestly the biggest my arms every looked. However by the time I got home the pump was gone and my arms were close to 17 1/2 :( I took another five caps after my post workout meal and it helped bring a the pump back a little but I think it was in my head.

Pros
Great pre workout for stim free users

Amazing pumps

Pumps close to creatine nitrate

Cons

Price is high for 16 servings. Cheapest I found it was on sale for 24 bucks which isn't to bad if you only use it 2 or 3 times a week.

Pump dies shortly after your workout.

At first I liked dosing at 5 pre w/0 and 5 post w/o but for anyone wishing to try this product take 10 on arm day. I went tanning afterward and couldn't oil up lol I might buy this and just use it on arm day so I can walk around with overly pumped arms and not fit into my uniform shirt for the first hour of my shift!
Solid review bro. It seems like you are really into that pumped look. Have you ever tried a nutrient partitioner and staying glycogen super-saturated all day long? I find that utilizing nutrient partitioners really helps me achieve that all day long pump which is seems your after. In that kind of situation, 5 hemavol pre-workout in addition to that would more than likely give you exactly what you are looking for.

Being glycogen super-saturated + hemavols increased plasma volumes combine for some serious pumps:)

Just a suggestion!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review bro. It seems like you are really into that pumped look. Have you ever tried a nutrient partitioner and staying glycogen super-saturated all day long? I find that utilizing nutrient partitioners really helps me achieve that all day long pump which is seems your after. In that kind of situation, 5 hemavol pre-workout in addition to that would more than likely give you exactly what you are looking for.

Being glycogen super-saturated + hemavols increased plasma volumes combine for some serious pumps:)

Just a suggestion!
I just started using them. So far I have gone thru 3 bottles of slin sane and been on recompadrol for about 2 weeks. I'm in love with both and can't wait to try other products like them. I do love the all day long pump lol after all isn't the pump a major part of why we love body building?

What nutrient partitioners are your favorite?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane is good stuff!