6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet man. Looks good

RECOVERBRO

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry about the lack of updates this week... I'm still using the 5/5 protocol. I ****ed up on shoulder and arm day by forgetting to take to post workout serving been super busy with work (have 2 demanding jobs - long hours not hard labor lol)

I took ten caps pre workout before Wednesdays chest workout and Im sore to the touch today. Not sure this that's from the intense pumps or my intense lifting session haha. I believe I have a total of 15 caps left so I'm gonna save for arm day (Sunday) and do 10 pre workout and 5 post.

I'll check in around Monday for the final review

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Look forward to the final review...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Sorry about the lack of updates this week... I'm still using the 5/5 protocol. I ****ed up on shoulder and arm day by forgetting to take to post workout serving been super busy with work (have 2 demanding jobs - long hours not hard labor lol)

I took ten caps pre workout before Wednesdays chest workout and Im sore to the touch today. Not sure this that's from the intense pumps or my intense lifting session haha. I believe I have a total of 15 caps left so I'm gonna save for arm day (Sunday) and do 10 pre workout and 5 post.

I'll check in around Monday for the final review
    Damn thats a lot of hemavol for one day! Don't you hate when you miss a dose, I missed my 5 caps pre-workout today before back day. Wasn't to happy about that, I was pissed off all day because of it haha.

Mike
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hemavol final review

Last dose of hemavol was 10 caps on arm day all by it's self (besides caffeine) and it was honestly the biggest my arms every looked. However by the time I got home the pump was gone and my arms were close to 17 1/2 I took another five caps after my post workout meal and it helped bring a the pump back a little but I think it was in my head.

Pros
    Great pre workout for stim free users

Amazing pumps

Pumps close to creatine nitrate

Cons

Price is high for 16 servings. Cheapest I found it was on sale for 24 bucks which isn't to bad if you only use it 2 or 3 times a week.

Pump dies shortly after your workout.

At first I liked dosing at 5 pre w/0 and 5 post w/o but for anyone wishing to try this product take 10 on arm day. I went tanning afterward and couldn't oil up lol I might buy this and just use it on arm day so I can walk around with overly pumped arms and not fit into my uniform shirt for the first hour of my shift!

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I appreciate the honest review of both the pros and cons. I could only imagine trying to oil up your back after a huge arm pump, lol!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Thanks for the final review

Great log as usual with great info along the way.
    Love that arm pump!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hemavol final review

Last dose of hemavol was 10 caps on arm day all by it's self (besides caffeine) and it was honestly the biggest my arms every looked. However by the time I got home the pump was gone and my arms were close to 17 1/2 I took another five caps after my post workout meal and it helped bring a the pump back a little but I think it was in my head.

Pros
    Great pre workout for stim free users

Amazing pumps

Pumps close to creatine nitrate

Cons

Price is high for 16 servings. Cheapest I found it was on sale for 24 bucks which isn't to bad if you only use it 2 or 3 times a week.

Pump dies shortly after your workout.

At first I liked dosing at 5 pre w/0 and 5 post w/o but for anyone wishing to try this product take 10 on arm day. I went tanning afterward and couldn't oil up lol I might buy this and just use it on arm day so I can walk around with overly pumped arms and not fit into my uniform shirt for the first hour of my shift!
    Solid review bro. It seems like you are really into that pumped look. Have you ever tried a nutrient partitioner and staying glycogen super-saturated all day long? I find that utilizing nutrient partitioners really helps me achieve that all day long pump which is seems your after. In that kind of situation, 5 hemavol pre-workout in addition to that would more than likely give you exactly what you are looking for.

Being glycogen super-saturated + hemavols increased plasma volumes combine for some serious pumps

Just a suggestion!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Solid review bro. It seems like you are really into that pumped look. Have you ever tried a nutrient partitioner and staying glycogen super-saturated all day long? I find that utilizing nutrient partitioners really helps me achieve that all day long pump which is seems your after. In that kind of situation, 5 hemavol pre-workout in addition to that would more than likely give you exactly what you are looking for.

Being glycogen super-saturated + hemavols increased plasma volumes combine for some serious pumps

Just a suggestion!
    I just started using them. So far I have gone thru 3 bottles of slin sane and been on recompadrol for about 2 weeks. I'm in love with both and can't wait to try other products like them. I do love the all day long pump lol after all isn't the pump a major part of why we love body building?

What nutrient partitioners are your favorite?

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Slin sane is good stuff!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Slin sane is good stuff!
    I hear that one's good but haven't tried it yet. I've tried glycobol and have a bottle of recompadrol waiting for me when that's done.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have yet to try glycobol but everyone complains about stomach problems with it, you notice any?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I have yet to try glycobol but everyone complains about stomach problems with it, you notice any?
    I'm on my second bottle and haven't noticed any stomach issues.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i love me some hemavol i only need 5 tabs pre along with arginine and vitamin C and im G2G nice review staked
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

A little late man but will be following along. Looking lean in that avi bud. I sent you a PM on that question as well.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

i've tried it.. no stomach complaints for me. It's not my favorite nutrient partitioner, but it works .

Mike
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i've tried it.. no stomach complaints for me. It's not my favorite nutrient partitioner, but it works .

Mike
    What's your fav one!?!

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

What's your fav one!?!
    Pslin was my favorite, now its slin sane since pslin isn't around. Recompadrol is alright, but two pills for me is only enough to cover 40-50g carbs. I usually take a NA-Rala along with 2 recompadrol with my two big carb meals.

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. Iforce Hemavol demand! :)
    By loupenguin in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:50 PM