App Nutt "LIT UP" review...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas I got chosen to review this product and heres what I think of it.

Taste "cherry citrus"
not to bad, kinda on the tart side. reminds me of robatussin + splenda or something lol. I dont mind the taste, add more water and if you complain about taste well shiiiiit.

Mixability
no clumps or grain after like 20 secs of shaking. good good yes yes

Stimulant Effect
Itd wake me up. Idk if its a crack or not cuz if anyone has followed my "logs" i got quite a tolerance for stims... whatever its good stuff

Pump
it was there, not to intense than again my style of lifting is PLing and Im not training for a pump.

Effect
well idk if this is me but it reminds me a lot of anadraluic state gt or whatever the LG pre workout is but x 10. This is where the product shines for me, ive only used it twice and MAYBE its a coincednce but I doubt it.

Summary
its like drinking some robatussin that taste decent than instead of your cough going away, youre a bull in a china shop. Ive only used it twice after this review but Im pretty confident this is a good product. I would reccomend and defeinately use again after this point.

Thanks again App Nut and lemme know if you want more info on the review!:usa2:

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt put the taste to a product but now that you say it, it DOES tase just like Robitussin! I have been logging LIT-UP and I like it thus far...only on day 2 but it has been pretty good to me. I usually us a pre with 1,3 in it and this isnt as intense but it is cleaner and smoother than 1,3. I feel the affects for atleast 3 hrs after wo with no crash in appetite. How has your appetite been so far?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Appetite is good! I've never really had a problem w eating tho. I'm always hungry regardless of whatever I'm doing :)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Nice review brosef!

Appetite is good! I've never really had a problem w eating tho. I'm always hungry regardless of whatever I'm doing :)
<----------- jealous!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas I got chosen to review this product and heres what I think of it.

Taste "cherry citrus"
not to bad, kinda on the tart side. reminds me of robatussin + splenda or something lol. I dont mind the taste, add more water and if you complain about taste well shiiiiit.

Mixability
no clumps or grain after like 20 secs of shaking. good good yes yes

Stimulant Effect
Itd wake me up. Idk if its a crack or not cuz if anyone has followed my "logs" i got quite a tolerance for stims... whatever its good stuff

Pump
it was there, not to intense than again my style of lifting is PLing and Im not training for a pump.

Effect
well idk if this is me but it reminds me a lot of anadraluic state gt or whatever the LG pre workout is but x 10. This is where the product shines for me, ive only used it twice and MAYBE its a coincednce but I doubt it.

Summary
its like drinking some robatussin that taste decent than instead of your cough going away, youre a bull in a china shop. Ive only used it twice after this review but Im pretty confident this is a good product. I would reccomend and defeinately use again after this point.

Thanks again App Nut and lemme know if you want more info on the review!:usa2:
Try diluting it a little- if you go about 10 oz. water/scoop or 20 oz./2 scoops, it will make the medicinal taste notes go away completely

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review. Good to see you enjoy taking your "medicine." Haha!