Best fatloss products

  1. Best fatloss products


    What's everyone's favorite fat loss product or stack. I am looking to lean up a bit in a month or two so was looking for some good choices. Thanks guys!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    What's everyone's favorite fat loss product or stack. I am looking to lean up a bit in a month or two so was looking for some good choices. Thanks guys!
    I recommend you review Whats the baddest fat loss stack out?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    What's everyone's favorite fat loss product or stack. I am looking to lean up a bit in a month or two so was looking for some good choices. Thanks guys!
    Fat Loss Stack, HEAT, DCP, ECA. The majority of the fat loss stack are staples already for me.

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I recommend you review Whats the baddest fat loss stack out?

    ~Rosie~
    Great thread. I've seen good feedback from our Fat Loss stack as well.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Great thread. I've seen good feedback from our Fat Loss stack as well.
    It is

    I haven't used the Fat Loss Stack so cannot comment, but the ORIGINAL DermaTherm was the BEST!

    ~Rosie!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It is

    I haven't used the Fat Loss Stack so cannot comment, but the ORIGINAL DermaTherm was the BEST!

    ~Rosie!
    What was the difference between the two? My Gf doesn't notice anything.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    What was the difference between the two? My Gf doesn't notice anything.
    Doesn't notice results or doesn't notice a difference? I hope it's the latter
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    What was the difference between the two? My Gf doesn't notice anything.
    DermaTherm Target does not contain 7-oxo DHEA and 7-keto DHEA - both of which I believe were the cause of my results with the original.

    If she has used both the original DermaTherm and DermaTherm Target and does not notice anything, then she probably doesn't know her body very well, and if she's not using similar nutrition and training for DermaTherm Target as she did with the original, that can skew her perception of results as well.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fatloss help
    By dweb71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:33 AM
  2. EC fatloss help
    By xjmacx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 02:35 AM
  3. Fatloss and AP...never tried it
    By srx600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 01:31 PM
  4. MuscleGrowth+Fatloss Products, Total Recomp
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in