NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon

appleyard777

Awards
Well this stuff is very new and I haven't seen any reviews thus far. I rarely will write a review unless I feel its a product that deserves it.

I was a bit skeptical on trying Apple Cinnamon because I usually stick to the standard chocolate and vanilla based flavors.

Keep in mind also I mixed this with straight water... I am sure milk will be fantastic!

Taste 10/10 - No doubt this stuff blew away my expectations by far. It taste kinda similar to a apple cinnamon muffin :)

How easy does it mix? Very and I just went old school and used a spoon :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
awesome to hear. I actually have a container of it myself in my cart for my next order. The flavor just sounded very interesting. Glad you liked it

thank you for your review

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I was wondering how it was.

appleyard777

Awards
I'm actually a fairly active member at bb.com but honestly that forum is trash now well IMO has been for awhile now....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually a fairly active member at bb.com but honestly that forum is trash now well IMO has been for awhile now....
I started with BB.com forums but when I found this one and NP I stopped going to the other forums. Trying to find useful information there is like finding a needle in a haystack.

appleyard777

Awards
I started with BB.com forums but when I found this one and NP I stopped going to the other forums. Trying to find useful information there is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Completely agree..... Anyways I'm gonna order the strawberry shortcake and give that as shot as well. I would like to purchase sample packs first. I know at one point they had sample packs of each flavor of the original nutrapro.