NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon

1. NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon

Well this stuff is very new and I haven't seen any reviews thus far. I rarely will write a review unless I feel its a product that deserves it.

I was a bit skeptical on trying Apple Cinnamon because I usually stick to the standard chocolate and vanilla based flavors.

Keep in mind also I mixed this with straight water... I am sure milk will be fantastic!

Taste 10/10 - No doubt this stuff blew away my expectations by far. It taste kinda similar to a apple cinnamon muffin

How easy does it mix? Very and I just went old school and used a spoon

2. awesome to hear. I actually have a container of it myself in my cart for my next order. The flavor just sounded very interesting. Glad you liked it

thank you for your review
    •   

3. Thanks for the review! I was wondering how it was.

4. I'm actually a fairly active member at bb.com but honestly that forum is trash now well IMO has been for awhile now....

5. Quote Originally Posted by appleyard777 View Post
    I'm actually a fairly active member at bb.com but honestly that forum is trash now well IMO has been for awhile now....
    I started with BB.com forums but when I found this one and NP I stopped going to the other forums. Trying to find useful information there is like finding a needle in a haystack.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I started with BB.com forums but when I found this one and NP I stopped going to the other forums. Trying to find useful information there is like finding a needle in a haystack.
    Completely agree..... Anyways I'm gonna order the strawberry shortcake and give that as shot as well. I would like to purchase sample packs first. I know at one point they had sample packs of each flavor of the original nutrapro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutra Pro Naturals - Apple Cinnamon
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Nutrapro Naturals
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. anyone try Nutrapro Naturals
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  5. Anyone try out NutraPro Naturals yet?
    By grapplerhayes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:27 AM