Drinkyboy gets LIT-UP! (sponsored log)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today was my first day running LIT-UP!
Taste 10/10. This stuff tastes great! i really enjoyed the taste as it wasnt too sweet or sour...just right.
Mixability 9/10. Mixed better than %95 of pre workout supps I have used, and I have used atleast 2 dozen or so. It was nothing that a little swirl didnt take care of.
Stim 10/10. This is where it shines! Unlike 1,3 supps, I had nothing but great intensity and focus. No heart pounding out my chest or nothing, but steady energy to fuel my workout and here I am, 2 hour later and still feeling the effects!
Strength. I think its too early to tell but I did use the same weight that I usually use.
Pump 10/10. I got a MASSIVE pump during my workout to the point I found it hard to bend my joints!
Stomach Discomfort 0/10. This is BY FAR the easiest pwo supp I have used thus far! No excess urination or anything! Im usually running to the toilet to drop a deuce or take a leak with other supps as soon as they get ingested. This is another aspect that shines bright for me.
Overall 10/10. I am looking forward to my next session with LIT-UP! This may be a staple from now on!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Todays workout was nothing short of great! Im currently doing DC training and lifts are steady going up. I dont know how much of this I can attribute to LIT-UP, but my past 2 workouts have finished with a gas in the tank feeling. Still mentally alert and no crash 3 hours later!
Nothing has really changed since my first post...still a great product. No stomach discomfort or excessive urination to speak of.
There is one thing now that I think about it, that I REALLY like about LIT-UP and it my appetite. Unlike Jacked and the rest of the products containing 1,3, I have NO SUPRESSED APPETITE!!! I can eat more than usual and it feels like my muscles are sucking the food up and no bloated feeling at all. When I would use Jacked, I couldnt eat for about 3 hrs after my workout because my appetite was shot! This stands out with LIT-UP! Great product fellas! If anyone has questions just ask.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff man, lovin the updates so far

How long have you been doing DC?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This is the start of my 4th week. So far so good, but im starting to develope shoulder pain in my right shoulder. Its only during chest presses so im pretty sure its improper form. I have never used a smith press for chest so I feel like the range of motion is much different from barbell presses. Anyways, heres my days review.

The energy and focus aspect of LIT-UP is a huge plus for me! This is critical when doing DC training for me! I recover faster between sets and exercises which has been very beneficial.
My appetite has been great so far...even more hungry than usual. I was skeptical when reading the statement on the container, but it has stood by its word so far. By the time I get home from the gym, im ready to dive right in to anything edible.
Thats about it for today. So far, LIT-UP has stood by all the claims made! Im one happy camper. If I had to say something neg about LIT-UP, I honestly dont know what I would say. Im looking forward to my next session with LIT-UP!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, buddy! Glad to see you are getting such great results already. Just wait....it gets better!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so my workout on Wednesday was a nogo due to the snow storm that went through Tuesday night. Hit the gym on Thursday and had a great session...focus and everything else I have mentioned thus far is still full throttle! Im starting to notice a little jump in libido. It has never lacked but I have noticed the urge is amplified as of recently. Im ready to hit the sheets at the drop of a dime! My muscles feel fuller and am generally in a feel good mood. Dont know if this is a benefit I missed about the product but I havent felt like this since recently, so I attribute this to LIT-UP because I have done nothing different besides take this product.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was no different than the others. I got to thinking and realized that I havent went this long without a bad day in the gym. Usually I will have an "off" day where I feel drained or it just aint happeneing, but havent had one yet since starting LIT-UP. I am very confidant in saying that I WILL be purchasing this product again. Great job guys at formulating this product! In my experience thus far, it has stood by the claims it makes.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was no different than the others. I got to thinking and realized that I havent went this long without a bad day in the gym. Usually I will have an "off" day where I feel drained or it just aint happeneing, but havent had one yet since starting LIT-UP. I am very confidant in saying that I WILL be purchasing this product again. Great job guys at formulating this product! In my experience thus far, it has stood by the claims it makes.
This is great to hear! Glad you are enjoying the product so much. As long as it has been out, LIT-UP has never let me down in the gym, either. 2 scoops, and I'm ready to go to work.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I came down with the flu and was laid up in bed for a few days. Today was my first day back and I just took it easy today. I dosed LIT-UP before and my mind and body wanted to increase intensity but I held back. I love the clean, steady energy this stuff gives me. I kinda stepped up the intensity on my last set of leg presses just to test the waters and got 800x30. Not too shabby for getting over the flu. We will see what Sunday brings.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
holy mother of widowmaker son, 800lbs x 30reps?!?!?! You are a beast lol

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Haha! I usually press around 11-1200 for a good bakers dozen+. I like leg presses but havent done them in a while to work on my box squat. The thing is I never go for high reps like that...I usually only go no higher than 15 reps. LIT-UP does exactly what its name implies...lights me up! I think I have found the very best preWO I have tried! I literally have NO side affects at all. Superdump250 gives me..well...super dumps and Jacked is good but overly stimmed and has my pits sweating for 5-6 hrs after im done lifting, which I DONT LIKE! There are a few good ones out there but I have to say that you guys are on the $ with this formula! There is nothing about this supplement that I would change if I could. A+ in my book!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Haha! I usually press around 11-1200 for a good bakers dozen+. I like leg presses but havent done them in a while to work on my box squat. The thing is I never go for high reps like that...I usually only go no higher than 15 reps. LIT-UP does exactly what its name implies...lights me up! I think I have found the very best preWO I have tried! I literally have NO side affects at all. Superdump250 gives me..well...super dumps and Jacked is good but overly stimmed and has my pits sweating for 5-6 hrs after im done lifting, which I DONT LIKE! There are a few good ones out there but I have to say that you guys are on the $ with this formula! There is nothing about this supplement that I would change if I could. A+ in my book!
Awesome! Glad to see you are enjoying it so much.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, that is great news, how is your appetite post workout while on LITup?