Sustain Alpha

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I have been seeing a lot of queries on this stuff,and figured i would just shed a little light on this wonderful product.

When PP just joined the board here there was a lot of buzz around this stuff called Sustain Alpha. It was promoting T-boosting,libido enhancement...you get the picture. At the time there was a sale going on for this stuff at NP,and i said"What the heck,i'll give it a shot".

At the time my libido was in the dumps,and having my GF/Fiancee' question me on why we weren't "doing-it" as much frightened me. I was desperate for something,and SA became my savior. To some that may seem dramatic,but until you are in that scenario you don't really know...trust me.

I started using(topical)5 on 2 off as directed,and by that first Sunday I felt as if there was a boiler-room in my crotch--for real. I was sold,and i am still sold on this stuff. Primordial makes innovative products,and is pushing the boundaries every time they release something.

If your thinking of trying--don't think,just pick the stuff up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the review! I am a believer in Sustain Alpha now myself, incredible libido!! Stack some TCF-1 with it and you have the best natural test boosting stack out!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive feedback.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother, it's always nice to get feedback on the boards.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. Op makes me want to try the topical version now. Great feedback.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

airram479

Awards
  • Established
As soon as i finish off this last bottle of the LV version i am going back to the topical.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as i finish off this last bottle of the LV version i am going back to the topical.
Hmm. For sustain alpha I didn't notice much of a difference between oral and topical. For the dermacrine I DID though. So maybe I just wasn't being perceptive enough!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to try a topical Sustain Alpha after I use my liquavade versions. I like to run Dermatherm Target after cycles, so ill have to see where I can rub both and have no interference.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any specific differents you would note?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill have to try a topical Sustain Alpha after I use my liquavade versions. I like to run Dermatherm Target after cycles, so ill have to see where I can rub both and have no interference.
And then you can make your own comparisons between them and report back to us ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And then you can make your own comparisons between them and report back to us ;)
I guess Resveratrol just isn't very orally bioavailable? I've heard that sublingual is significantly for effective than oral. I guess that's why topical is more effective as well...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess Resveratrol just isn't very orally bioavailable? I've heard that sublingual is significantly for effective than oral. I guess that's why topical is more effective as well...
Possibly. Then again, since everyone is different, everyone is going to respond differently, and I know individuals who prefer the liqua-vade over the topical.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had great success with the LV (oral) version, so next I will try the topical and compare.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing about transdermal is the application. Its so much easier to just take a worm shot of liquavade. but targeting certain areas has its advantages... ( with transdermal )

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing about transdermal is the application. Its so much easier to just take a worm shot of liquavade. but targeting certain areas has its advantages... ( with transdermal )
I didn't mind the application, but yes, taking a worm shot is far more convenient.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I like Transdermals on paper, but really perfer to load up the oral syringe and shoot it right down the pipe.

sonnyman87

Awards
i have a off topic question, im thinking about starting my first cycle of h-drol and needed some imput on my plans,
im planning to take h drol 50/75/100/100
with cycle support by anobolic innovations 1 am 1 pm
inhibit e for pct 3/2/2/1
along with pct assist 4 pills a day
and reduce xt cortisol blocker

can anyone help me out if this sounds legit
thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a off topic question, im thinking about starting my first cycle of h-drol and needed some imput on my plans,

thanks!

wrong section. the PH gurus are in the anabolic section. and no, i always suggest a serm with a test booster like Free Test along with PCT Assist but thats just me

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks!
Everything sounds good, but what is the point of the Inhibit E?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't using something like that as your pct leave your hormones out of whack even longer, essentially doing more harm than good?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would and replace it with Sustain Alpha. It'll help regulate estrogen better.
He has Trans-R in his PCT, he should be fine. I would drop the Inhibit E and use it for a different use. Its nothing against the supplement, just could be better uses for it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He has Trans-R in his PCT, he should be fine. I would drop the Inhibit E and use it for a different use. Its nothing against the supplement, just could be better uses for it.
Agreed, an AI in PCT is not needed imo.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Topical version is way more effective for me. I had no increase in sex drive with the lv version but with the lotion I would've banged anything in sight

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical version is way more effective for me. I had no increase in sex drive with the lv version but with the lotion I would've banged anything in sight
I haven't tried the topical yet, but have great success with the LV. If that's the case I imagine the topical will be insane.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if we will ever see a Sustain Alpha in encapsulated lv form like the Androseries? Liquavade is easy to take, but having gelcaps provides ease of carrying around, taking to work, the gym, etc..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if we will ever see a Sustain Alpha in encapsulated lv form like the Androseries? Liquavade is easy to take, but having gelcaps provides ease of carrying around, taking to work, the gym, etc..
Not sure of this is the best way to dose it. Hormones and resveratrol are two different things. Perhaps Eric has something planned.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure of this is the best way to dose it. Hormones and resveratrol are two different things. Perhaps Eric has something planned.
Yeah, this is something that Eric would ultimatly have to weigh. We already see so much positive feedback on the Transdermal and Liquavade versions.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried the topical yet, but have great success with the LV. If that's the case I imagine the topical will be insane.
It is. I had great results with the LV but amazing results with the TD.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then I'm sold next go around TD it is!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear people get good results when rubbing this on the "boys".

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always good to go back and look at the write up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So for you guys that have tried it, what does the topical Sustain Alpha smell like? The last topical I used smelled like pancakes&syrup and I was attracting some unwanted attention...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for you guys that have tried it, what does the topical Sustain Alpha smell like? The last topical I used smelled like pancakes&syrup and I was attracting some unwanted attention...
Garlicy.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the Lv version. The only topical ive ever tried is DermaTherm Target and it smells like cinnamin.