SOUTHPAW PREPARES TO GET L.I.T UP (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How much water do you take this with? Also, temperature of the water? I got a sample pack and my sponsored tub is coming for my log....The taste just isn't for me but i only tried it once so i'm open to ideas to improve the taste. Texaslifter said try some ice.

2. Quote Originally Posted by zwilliby View Post
    How much water do you take this with? Also, temperature of the water? I got a sample pack and my sponsored tub is coming for my log....The taste just isn't for me but i only tried it once so i'm open to ideas to improve the taste. Texaslifter said try some ice.
    I use about 18-20oz for 2 scoops brotha and it really helps to tone it down for me
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    •   

3. For me taste does not matter.I take bulk supps on a daily basis, and shoot them down with water. I'm results oriented. If I want something that tastes good, I'll buy Ben & Jerry's and maybe rent Precious.

Today's workout is as follows;

STRAIGHT ARM PD + LAT PD 4 sets 12-15 reps per set

INCLINE ROW 4 sets at 12-15 reps per set

WIDE GRIP PULL-UPS 4 sets for a total of 40 pull-ups.

NARROW GRIP PULL-UPS 40 Total (body weight)

REVERSE GRIP PULL-UPS until failure

PREACHER CURLS 4 SETS PYRAMID FASHION UNTIL FAILURE

INCLINE DUMBBELL CURLS FOR 4 SETS, 12-15 REPS PER SET

FINISHING OFF WITH RESISTANCE BAND CURLS UNTIL FAILURE.

Energy: 9/10 (2 scoops)
    Focus: 10/10
    Endurance: 10/10

At 2 scoops you really feel the difference in intensity. Focus remains among the best in the industry. I've been taking 2 scoops the past few workouts and it's really made a huge difference specific to intensity which I look for in a PWO.

4. Quote Originally Posted by zwilliby View Post
    How much water do you take this with? Also, temperature of the water? I got a sample pack and my sponsored tub is coming for my log....The taste just isn't for me but i only tried it once so i'm open to ideas to improve the taste. Texaslifter said try some ice.
    Usually 8-10 ounces. I just shoot it down and then add more water when I'm done, as there is usually some powder still left over in the cup.

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    For me taste does not matter.I take bulk supps on a daily basis, and shoot them down with water. I'm results oriented. If I want something that tastes good, I'll buy Ben & Jerry's and maybe rent Precious.

Today's workout is as follows;

Energy: 9/10 (2 scoops)
    Focus: 10/10
    Endurance: 10/10

At 2 scoops you really the difference in intensity. Focus remains among the best in the industry. I've been taking 2 scoops the past few workouts and it's really made a huge difference specific to intensity which I look for in a PWO.
    Awesome workout and ratings. I am with you....2 scoops is perfect for me. Gets me going for every workout.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

6. Chest/Legs

Chest workout:

Setup 4 dumbbells on floor and positioned myself on top of all 4, and performed a set 25 push-ups per set, for a total of 100 push-ups.

Incline/Decline Bench 4 sets each (pyramid) starting off at 12 reps to failure.

Crossover cables at 5 sets - 15 reps per set

Diamond push-ups for a total of 60.

Legs

Negative Leg press 6 sets at 10 reps per set
    Deadlifts at 4 sets - 12 reps per set
    Bucket Squats for 4 sets (pyramid) starting out for 15 reps
    Lunges across gym floor until burn out
    Leg extensions at 5 sets - 15 reps per set

Notes: Energy at two scoops does the job without being overbearing. Focus is really where this product shines. It leaves you keyed in the entire workout. I plan to use this product prior to athletic events like basketball, football and 5k training. At 2 scoops per workout, I imagine this will last another week or so. Looking forward to it for sure.

7. Workouts look great.. may have to take some of them to try myself to see what outcomes I get!!

8. Thanks for the support K!

9. Overhead press 3x12/8/4 85/90/105 lb
    Monday & Wednesday (every other day fasted cardio)

Dual db pullover 3x15/10/8 25lb
    Stiff leg dl 3x15 135lb

Iso lat db raises 4x12/10/8/8 15lb
    Seated lat pd 4x15/6/12/12 75/120/75/75
    Prone leg curl 4x15 70lb

Alt db overhead press 4x10/8/5/5 40lb
    Iso kneeling lat pull 4x15/12/10/10 30lb
    Single leg squat 4x12 body weight

Wednesday

Explosive bench w/ band 3 x 15/12/10 135/135/140
    Self supporting row 3 x 12 45lb
    Squats 3 x 15/12/10 180/180/205

Alter incl. Db press 4 x 7/6/6/4 50
    Bentover bb row 4 x 15 65lb
    Step-ups 4 x 10 25 lb

Flys 3x5 25 lb
    Revr. Db flys 3x8 15lb
    Leg extensions 3 x 10 75lb

Notes: 2 scoops of lit-up got me through last night, as I was dead tired. Up until the end of March early April, I'll be stuck in busy season at work and not getting much sleep. The focus once again is a perfect 10/10. Taking something like this as a daily focus type supp isn't out of the realm of possibility for me, it's that good as it relates to focus. Personally I'd wish the stim portion were a little stronger (always want to give an honest assessment) but in no way should that deter anyone from getting this product, as the focus you get from this product is near perfect.

10. Past 4 Workouts:

Friday: Back

Saturday:Chest

Setup 4 dumbbells on floor and positioned myself on top of all 4, and performed a set 25 push-ups per set, for a total of 100 push-ups.

Incline/Decline Bench 4 sets each (pyramid) starting off at 12 reps to failure.

Crossover cables at 5 sets - 15 reps per set

Diamond push-ups for a total of 60.

Sunday: Legs

Negative Leg press 6 sets at 10 reps per set
    Deadlifts at 4 sets - 12 reps per set
    Bucket Squats for 4 sets (pyramid) starting out for 15 reps
    Lunges across gym floor until burn out
    Leg extensions at 5 sets - 15 reps per set

Tonight: Shoulders

Military Shoulder Press 4 sets at 50lbs - for a total of 40 reps
    Front Raises using 45lbs plate for a total for 40 reps
    Lateral Raises on stability ball 30lbs for 5 sets, 10 reps per set
    Shrugs using 75/80lbs dumb bells for a total of 60 reps

I've been using LIT UP at 2 scoops per workout. In addition to non-lifting days when I played basketball,football and sparred along with general boxing training splits. My journey with LIT UP as a result has come to an end. I will provide my final summary regarding LIT UP and it is as follows;

Final Review:

Strength Increases:8/10 My strength remained the same throughout my time on LIT UP, no strength increases to note; however, all my workouts were effective and I was able to hit all my target goals.

Energy: 9/10 at 2 scoops. At one scoop I felt nothing and since I love my stims, I decided to up it to 2 scoops per workout during my first week. At 2 scoops the energy is apparent and not overwhelming. It allowed me to hit my target goals and train effectively, while still allowing me to fall asleep at night without issue, this is a huge positive for those who lift at night.

Focus: 20/10 Now this is where the product really took off for me. I absolutely loved the focus that this product provided. I was dialed in with each and every workout. Now where I really prefer this product is prior to sporting events like boxing, basketball or football, which I engage in 4-5 times a week. I enjoyed using LIT UP so much prior to these events, that I've decided to make it a staple product specifically for sporting events, as a result I recently purchased another tub. Many will use this to lift and to great effect, for me I plan to use this prior to sporting events, it left me dialed in and focused, and more importantly it allowed me to be effective.

I highly recommend this product for those individuals involved in conditioning type training, specifically athletes. I sparred 6 rounds while on LIT UP, and let's just say it lived up to it's name, as I LIT the other guy up for all of those rounds =) . I'd like to thank AppNut for allowing me the opportunity to try this product. I say this with all sincerity, this product needs to get this product into the hands of athletes, they will without a doubt love it. I hope I've covered all bases, if not feel free to ask any questions.

11. Thanks for the review and final notes!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

12. Great review...i'm noticing a lot of the same things during my log. Love this stuff!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 12:27 AM
  2. SOUTHPAW vs APS' TESTALENSIS 100
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM
  4. Greek Elite Prepares For Glory
    By Greek Elite in forum Workout Logs