Lighting the fuse with Applied Nutriceuticals LIT-UP(sponsored log and review)
- 03-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Looks like its time for me to wrap up this log.my last 3 workouts were gret and im still making gains in strength without hitting any walls.
MY highlights for the last 3 workouts would be..dumbell shoulder press 100lb dumbells x 7 reps-ive never done this..eva. 225lb incline barbell press 12 clean reps(finally) hey i know some folks can do some more major loads but 12 nice reps on incline barbell press is a good milestone for me--i also got 6 reps with 255lbs on the incline.20 reps with 225lbs on barbell squat(again a new milestone for me.im happy two say that Lit-up stuck it through and i actually went into another tub of it.Good and nice clean preworkout that gets better over time and the only complaint i could really say at all was one night my girl flipped out for a sec..the lit-up dyed my lips red like lipstick a good bit.but otherwise that may be getting sorted and if not its no problem becuase this stuff delivers as a pre-workout.Again thankyou A-N and reps for following my log and hooking me up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoneDaddy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:20 PM
- By Mike Monto in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
- By kjscatch in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:24 PM
- By MrsLanbane in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2007, 03:27 PM