APS Meso/CN mini review (unsponsored) ..

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

First off I wanted to say what a great community here at AM. I've learned alot reading the posts, talking with reps.... alot of great, great information here that I would not get anywhere else... so thanks AM for existing.

This is my first real post about any supplements or information about myself... hope it doesn't come off as being too much of a noob here :)

I'm an old guy... gonna be 47 next month. I was involved with bodybuilding about 10 years ago and was into it a solid year. I went from weighing about 160 to 201 with clothes and some fairly heavy boots ... lol :)

I quit doing it as family and racing took over .... fast forward about 7.5 months ago and I weighed in at 182... but had a nice round looking belly..ok, ok so it wasn't "nice" looking... more like a 4 month old prego lady :)

I decided to quit eating all the taco bell and drinking all the mountain dews and lose the round belly... in just a couple months I was down to 162 and had some nice abs... I then decided.. I need some muscle. I got the bug and went full blown back into the gym ... 5.5 months later I'm weighing in at 188 in the morning with no clothes on.

Ok... now onto the Meso/CN mini review.. sorry for the rambling but wanted to give you a background of what I'm doing...

I have tried several pre-w/o drinks prior to Meso ... to this point only one provided me with something that I would consider worth taking. I kept reading posts on APS Meso/CN combo and decided to try them. I hit up JudgementDay on a couple questions and before I knew it I placed a nice order. (thanks again JD... your awesome).

The very first time I took Meso/CN combo ... wowow !! I was driving to the gym.. I had the kewl face tingles going on and was so damned focused it was crazy... kept thinking to myself... why are these ppl driving so slow ? and jeez can't they see I have to get to the gym... get out of my way already !! :)

I got to the gym and I was in my own world. In a fantastic way. I got right to working out and it really was amazing. I have now been on this combo for 2 weeks and it just gets better. The pumps are amazing... I really look full and feel like my muscles are just squeezing thru my skin... I have made gains in the strenght dept as well as the size dept. I'm not one to worry about how much weight I push... I concentrate on the what muscle is supposed to do the work and use all my effort to make sure that is the only muscle to push the weight. I use fairly slow movements and squeeze hard at the top of my movements. It doesn't look as awesome as some of the other guys using all the weight, but I'm not there to be a powerlifter... I'm looking to add size, fullness and roundness to the muscle bellies.

This combo is a staple in my workouts from now on... and I know I've only been on it 2 weeks... but only needed 1 day to figure that out. I just added in some DAA, Erase and a Test booster... I had the test booster on hand already or I would have used APS for that !! :)

Putting in a couple pics for ya ... the first one was taken about 2 months into my training and the other one was from this Sunday... all Meso/CN crazed !! :)

Again thanks to APS and JD for all their help and thanks to all of you that post all that wisdom.... there really are ppl here reading it :)

Sorry sooooo long.. I promise not to post this much in one post again !! :)

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As if your 47! Thats amazing, you look in amazing shape!

No problem brotha, Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks for taking the time to write up a review:D

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
As if your 47! Thats amazing, you look in amazing shape!

No problem brotha, Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks for taking the time to write up a review:D
Yeah,47 my ass.Congrats seriously,didn't take you long to get rid of that gut you were refering to.Great job and good luck in the future.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
haha... thanks guys... I really was born in 1964 .. sooooo.. I have a couple more weeks before the big 47 but I really am that old... ughhh haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha... thanks guys... I really was born in 1964 .. sooooo.. I have a couple more weeks before the big 47 but I really am that old... ughhh haha.
don't let age get in the way of your goals- and apparently you are not.

there are several of us older guys here at AM- glad to have you on board.:biggthumpup:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
thats good to know bigt !! I was hoping I wasn't one of the only "older" guys around here ... :) More knowledge for me to soak up it seems too ... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats good to know bigt !! I was hoping I wasn't one of the only "older" guys around here ... :) More knowledge for me to soak up it seems too ... :)
from what i have seen you have plenty to offer also...keep motivated, and keep choosing good supps-aps.:biggthumpup: