Bonedaddy's Applied Nutriceuticals LIT-UP Review/Log!! Burn, B!tch, Burn!!(Sponsored)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
]

Here we go fellas! You know what it is, you've been waiting for it, and I got it, bishes!!! First update will be tomorrow as I got the package after my workout, but first impressions are as follows

*Man, what a tiny tub!! It's awesome! I will have no qualms about lugging this around with me on the go. The packaging is pretty sweet, too. Me likie! :biggthumpup:

*The scoop size is smaller than i expected as well. I dig that, as I wont be mixing a ton of stuff before drinking.

*It smells like a sweet tart, and tastes like some old school Kool-Aid I drank as a kid! I dipped my finger in it, couldn't help myself.....:28:

*My favorite part just might be the directions: "Mix 1-2 scoops with 8 oz. water per scoop 30 minutes prior to your workout, preferably on an empty stomach. Keep taking until the tub is empty and then keep buying more. Don't buy any other brand. Ever." Noice! :biggthumpup:

Tomorrow will be my first dose, can't wait to test the hype!!! Thanks to Don, Dirk, Joe, and the rest of the AppNut guys for the opportunity!!!! :biggthumpup:

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
phuk yeah :D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Wow.........I like this stuff already. I'm giddy with anticipation to see the cumilative effects. This stuff's going to be hard to describe, so let's see if I can do it justice......

Taste
This stuff's pretty decent. Actually, it's kinda good. It's like drinking a cherry lifesaver, and there's no funky aftertaste!! Definitely 1 of the better tasting supps I've used, nevermind pre-wo powders! It says to use 8oz of water per scoop, but I think I'll try less tomorrow to concentrate the flavor a little more. Yup...that good.

Energy
This is where it gets hard to describe....It doesn't really give you an energy boost in a way normally associated with pre-wo supps. It did, however, make me feel "On". I wasn't jacked-up or that short-lived hyper associated with others, but I was ON! I was focused, intense, driven, and I was ready to go and I didn't want to stop. I don't really recall when it 'wore off', either. With other stuff, I've had that crash or that drop off where I knew it had run it's course. I also felt that my cardiac output was increased as well. Placebo? Guess we will see.......

Focus
Damn....I was totally dialed in and spot on. Even though I was tired and unmotivated when I got home, I wanted to be in the gym when I got there and I didn't want to leave. Phenomanal stuff!!

Strength
I noticed no strength increase even though the literature touts strength increase on the first day. It is only day 1, so stay tuned.

If today was any indication of things to come, count me in as having this as a staple. Actually, even if it didn't get better and stayed the same, I'd still love it. This stuff really dialed me in and I've only had 1 other thing to that to me, but that was a PH. Can't wait to see what lies ahead with this. Feel free to ask away fellas.....:biggthumpup:

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
awesome update man, great detail - love the way the focus is so tunnelvision like with LITup, definitely my favorite aspect

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome update man, great detail - love the way the focus is so tunnelvision like with LITup, definitely my favorite aspect
Definitely!! It's so freaking hard to describe! It's like I'm there for a reason and Lit-Up only amplifies that in my brain 10 fold!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
You will like the cumulative effects, I'm logging too. I had already started when I got picked, so i got about 3wks on ya.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
It's like I'm there for a reason and Lit-Up only amplifies that in my brain 10 fold!
yes. u literally could not have said that any better

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Today's a scheduled off day, so nothing to report today. Figures, eh? :lmao:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guysd, sorry for the delays in updates. Work and family stuff has been stupid crazy the past few days, so let me catch ya up real quick. This stuff is BEAST! EASILY my favorite pre-w/o and it's only been a week. This stuff dials you in. I liken most pre-w/o stuff as a lit fuse and then the boom, and you're left feeling like the firecracker thats all busted and blown out. This stuff is like the fuse is lit and you smolder and burn steady and when it's out, you're feeling even and normal. Fawking love it!! The mental accuity and drive is just plain stupid. AN hit this one out of the park.

Strength is up slightly. If I'm not lifting more weight, i'm getting more reps. This is a nice lil' added bonus in a pre-w/o. As a side note, for some reason I'm getting massive pumps. Why? *shrugs* Dunno, but I don't see anything that readily jumps out at me in the profile to suggest massive pumps. They've been to the point of painful and I've had to stop for a few minutes. Not complaining cuz I like the way it looks! lol Anyone else getting this?

STILL digging the taste!! The past few days i've bombed it, dropping a scoop in my mouth and chasing it. I'd almost snort this stuff, it's that damn good. All supps should be this tasty. Get on it, bitches!

I definitely think this stuff has cumulative effects! It's getting better and better with each use. It's going to be hard as hell to ever get me to give this up as my pre-w/o staple. I think this week i'm going to experiment with adding in some RPM. Stay tuned........

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
RPM/LITup = beastmode

Awesome descriptions bro, thanks for the update!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
OK guysd, sorry for the delays in updates. Work and family stuff has been stupid crazy the past few days, so let me catch ya up real quick. This stuff is BEAST! EASILY my favorite pre-w/o and it's only been a week. This stuff dials you in. I liken most pre-w/o stuff as a lit fuse and then the boom, and you're left feeling like the firecracker thats all busted and blown out. This stuff is like the fuse is lit and you smolder and burn steady and when it's out, you're feeling even and normal. Fawking love it!! The mental accuity and drive is just plain stupid. AN hit this one out of the park.

Strength is up slightly. If I'm not lifting more weight, i'm getting more reps. This is a nice lil' added bonus in a pre-w/o. As a side note, for some reason I'm getting massive pumps. Why? *shrugs* Dunno, but I don't see anything that readily jumps out at me in the profile to suggest massive pumps. They've been to the point of painful and I've had to stop for a few minutes. Not complaining cuz I like the way it looks! lol Anyone else getting this?

STILL digging the taste!! The past few days i've bombed it, dropping a scoop in my mouth and chasing it. I'd almost snort this stuff, it's that damn good. All supps should be this tasty. Get on it, bitches!

I definitely think this stuff has cumulative effects! It's getting better and better with each use. It's going to be hard as hell to ever get me to give this up as my pre-w/o staple. I think this week i'm going to experiment with adding in some RPM. Stay tuned........
Haha. In for vid of you doing lines of LIT-UP! Not srs.

Good to see you are enjoying it so much though. I truly believe that it is one of the best on the market.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this $hit is beast. I don't think I'll stop using this stuff. It's definitely going to be a staple from here on out. I did start stacking it with RPM and sweet Jesus......that pre-w/o stack is tits!!! I do not want to leave the gym!! I dare anyone to try those 2 together and tell me it isn't the greatest damn thing ever!! Strength is inching up for sure, I suppose from the DAA. Hell, it could be from the zone factor and not wanting to leave the gym, who knows. Either way, it's working in that regard. I've only a few more servings before my pretty lil' container is shot!! Time to order more, I refuse to be without!!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Man, this $hit is beast. I don't think I'll stop using this stuff. It's definitely going to be a staple from here on out. I did start stacking it with RPM and sweet Jesus......that pre-w/o stack is tits!!! I do not want to leave the gym!! I dare anyone to try those 2 together and tell me it isn't the greatest damn thing ever!! Strength is inching up for sure, I suppose from the DAA. Hell, it could be from the zone factor and not wanting to leave the gym, who knows. Either way, it's working in that regard. I've only a few more servings before my pretty lil' container is shot!! Time to order more, I refuse to be without!!
Great news bud :) I have found the same with RPM/Litup combo - toss in a black cat if you really wanna get crazy lol