O'tang loggs Mesomorph, Testatropin V2, Creatine Nitrate! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

O'tang loggs Mesomorph, Testatropin V2, Creatine Nitrate!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

    Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.

  2. Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Great to hear! still, a muscle tear/pull like that doesn't sound like fun!
  3. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

    Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.
    That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

    So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

    Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

    So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

    Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.
    There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml
  5. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml
    Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

    O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

    O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!
    I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly
  7. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly
    Will do! Thanks buddy!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    2179970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hope everything is going good tang
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    hope everything is going good tang
    must be-he has been logging lit-up, lol.
  10. Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    must be-he has been logging lit-up, lol.
    Well here's the story. I got denied my insurance policy because my blood creatinine was 1.8 ng/dl when in needed to be .8-1.4.....So, I am not allowed to take any supplements for the next month or so and im drinking massive amounts of diruetics like green tea and applejuice to try and get my kidneys cleared out and get that number back within range.

    When this fiasco is over ill be back with meso and CN. but a quick update anyway. Im down to about 10.5% bodyfat at 169 lbs. I'm shredding up for summer.
  11. JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3513799

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Well here's the story. I got denied my insurance policy because my blood creatinine was 1.8 ng/dl when in needed to be .8-1.4.....So, I am not allowed to take any supplements for the next month or so and im drinking massive amounts of diruetics like green tea and applejuice to try and get my kidneys cleared out and get that number back within range.

    When this fiasco is over ill be back with meso and CN. but a quick update anyway. Im down to about 10.5% bodyfat at 169 lbs. I'm shredding up for summer.
    Nice! Ready for the beach!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in