O'tang loggs Mesomorph, Testatropin V2, Creatine Nitrate! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

O'tang loggs Mesomorph, Testatropin V2, Creatine Nitrate!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Great to hear! still, a muscle tear/pull like that doesn't sound like fun!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Great, fantastic, wonderful news guys!

Doc has cleared me! no hernia. It seems it was a muscular tear/pull and will not require surgery.
    That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you it's not a hernia, a hernia would be one of the worse things to have if your into weight lifting.

So is the muscle pull right near the stomach? Can you see like a dent in or something?

Damn injuries, I'm going through the same BS with my torn ankle I'll be getting surgery for soon, and also will be seeing a chiropractor soon for my pulled back.
    There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There actually is a knot, like a reasonable sized bump. Right in the crease of my leg and crotch region. What's goin on with the ankle? I had both of my feet operated on a few years back i was in a wheelchair for 3months fml
    Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats odd, hopefully the doctor was 100% sure it's not a hernia.

O I have a completely torn ligament in my ankle and also another ligament has a partial tear, but wouldn't be surprised if that one is completely torn now as well. I injured it during training when I was grappling, it was a fluke incident!
    I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm sorry to hear that JD, keep us in the loop about the surgery and recovery and stuff. Surgeries suck asss. All of them. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the weight stacks quickly
    Will do! Thanks buddy!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hope everything is going good tang
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    hope everything is going good tang
    must be-he has been logging lit-up, lol.
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    must be-he has been logging lit-up, lol.
    Well here's the story. I got denied my insurance policy because my blood creatinine was 1.8 ng/dl when in needed to be .8-1.4.....So, I am not allowed to take any supplements for the next month or so and im drinking massive amounts of diruetics like green tea and applejuice to try and get my kidneys cleared out and get that number back within range.

When this fiasco is over ill be back with meso and CN. but a quick update anyway. Im down to about 10.5% bodyfat at 169 lbs. I'm shredding up for summer.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well here's the story. I got denied my insurance policy because my blood creatinine was 1.8 ng/dl when in needed to be .8-1.4.....So, I am not allowed to take any supplements for the next month or so and im drinking massive amounts of diruetics like green tea and applejuice to try and get my kidneys cleared out and get that number back within range.

When this fiasco is over ill be back with meso and CN. but a quick update anyway. Im down to about 10.5% bodyfat at 169 lbs. I'm shredding up for summer.
    Nice! Ready for the beach!

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:10 AM