Primordial Performance bulk powders

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial Performance has some really outstanding bulk powders. They are cheap, clean, effective and straight forward. No Kitchen sink formulas, just good, basic supplements. Ive used just about every one they have released and never been disapointed. Over a year from now and im still using most if not all (not at the same time ).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only vitaberry were cheaper... :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only vitaberry were cheaper... :(
I know - I am in love with VitaBerry (especially re taste), but a tub only lasts me a month or less. VitaBerry is a great addition to any meal or shake or just when you want a "treat" that's actually going to be beneficial for you :)

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know - I am in love with VitaBerry (especially re taste), but a tub only lasts me a month or less. VitaBerry is a great addition to any meal or shake or just when you want a "treat" that's actually going to be beneficial for you :)

~Rosie~
Vitaberry is absolutely delicious. Perfect with Ibcaa's and Arginocarn.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Vitaberry is tha shiznit. Nuff said. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prices can't be beat, now we just need bulk MAP (10lbs):biggthumpup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Werd to that brutha! :D

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAP is on my wishlist. I have yet to try it. I get paid in approx 61 hours :)
Maybe I can throw some other goodies in the cart too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as long as I have TOCO 8 I am great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitaberry is tha shiznit. Nuff said. LOL. :D

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
Id say this is a great supp and source for antioxidants while on a low carb diet. Would you agree Sean?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id say this is a great supp and source for antioxidants while on a low carb diet. Would you agree Sean?
Definitely is (although I don't advocate low carbohydrate diets!)

~Rosie~

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
werd to the vitaberry! but I have yet to try MAP either :(

my favorite product through the winter was the dream tea though...warm cup of tea before bed, that justs put you out!!! things have been stressful and I've been working two jobs, dream tea was the only thing that helped keep me rested throughout everything.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely is (although I don't advocate low carbohydrate diets!)

~Rosie~
Everything in moderation? Especially tailored to each individual. Low carb is not for everyone, but one tid bit I do remember from Dr. Atkins book is that the average american 100 years ago ate an average of 5lbs of sugar a year. Currently the average for each american is nearly 130lbs a year. Diabetes and obesity is a nation wide epidemic.

Im not a low carb dieter year round, but another thing ive been taking seriously is gluten. Or the idea of avoiding it. The low carb approach seems to help simplify some do's and dont's.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
werd to the vitaberry! but I have yet to try MAP either :(

my favorite product through the winter was the dream tea though...warm cup of tea before bed, that justs put you out!!! things have been stressful and I've been working two jobs, dream tea was the only thing that helped keep me rested throughout everything.
There is only a handfull of supplements I have not used from Primordial Performance and the dream tea is one of them. Great mention, ill have to remedy my neglect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything in moderation? Especially tailored to each individual. Low carb is not for everyone, but one tid bit I do remember from Dr. Atkins book is that the average american 100 years ago ate an average of 5lbs of sugar a year. Currently the average for each american is nearly 130lbs a year. Diabetes and obesity is a nation wide epidemic.

Im not a low carb dieter year round, but another thing ive been taking seriously is gluten. Or the idea of avoiding it. The low carb approach seems to help simplify some do's and dont's.
Oh, I don't do moderation, Sean will tell you that, LOL. But yes, individual to each person diet should be.

Type II Diabetes and obesity, people do to themselves and I have no sympathy for them - when they decide to do something about it and improve their quality of life, then I support that, but blaming everything but themselves for those issues is bullsh*t and so very typical of people not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions (yes, small rant - I get so sick of people saying, "but it's my genetics", or "so and so caused this", when it was through their own doing).

Low carbohydrate can help sometimes, yes, and I will admit that I have tried it a few times for all of about a week, but it's definitely NOT something I would do for much longer.

~Rosie~

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

To each their own yes, but doing extreme low carb dieting IMO is just retarded. I never go below 150-200g a day. Then again I am also a big guy so I have different needs then an smaller to average size guy.

Instead of doing low carb junk I think it is just better to eat smarter...lots of whole wheat, grains in general, veggies, fruit, lean meats, etc. It really isn't that hard to stick to a good diet if you know how to manipulate it properly.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I don't do moderation, Sean will tell you that, LOL. But yes, individual to each person diet should be.
All things in moderation, including moderation.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You all left out a very important aspect of Primordial Performance's bulk line up. Branded Quality.

For creatine we have the Creapure brand of Creatine Monohydrate. The highest quality monohydrate available.

Our Branch Chain Amino Acids, iBCAA, is the Ajipure brand of BCAAs produced by Ajinomoto.

GPLC? Look no further than SigmaTau's GlycoCarn.

ArginoCarn. SigmaTau's back in action with it's next heavy hitter.

Hydrolized Casein? We've got PeptoPro. That's right, PeptoPro.

A complete Vitamin E containing all 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols? Look no further than Toco-8 using registered Tocomin.

EndoAmp contains TWO branded ingredients, SerinAde and Alpha Size.

Even Vitaberry is a registered brand of organic freeze dried berry extracts.

When you choose Primordial Performance. You're not just choosing the top products on the market. You're choosing the highest quality ingredients available. Period.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
What does ArginoCarn do? I want to try this along with GPLC.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll let Study go into more detail. But the way I understand it is that it helps more to maximize the mind/muscle connection when you're training as well as helping with focus.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArginoCarn provides me with focus. I feel that when combined with GPLC, a noticeable increase in performance (endurance wise, not strength) and a well dialed in mental focus becomes apparent. You know those days you hit the locker room and think "wow I was really in the zone that workout!" Well thats how I feel with ArginoCarn added to GPLC.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Highlights:
Increases growth & repair of neurons
Supports brain-to-muscle connection
Supports cognitive function & memory
Enhances fat burning during calorie restriction
Increases mitochondrial use of fatty acids
More can be found here just click on the science tab

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highlights:
Increases growth & repair of neurons
Supports brain-to-muscle connection
Supports cognitive function & memory
Enhances fat burning during calorie restriction
Increases mitochondrial use of fatty acids
More can be found here just click on the science tab
Arginocarn is one of my absolute favorite supplements of all time. A "super version" of acetyl l carnitine indeed.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
ArginoCarn provides me with focus. I feel that when combined with GPLC, a noticeable increase in performance (endurance wise, not strength) and a well dialed in mental focus becomes apparent. You know those days you hit the locker room and think "wow I was really in the zone that workout!" Well thats how I feel with ArginoCarn added to GPLC.
Hmm.. Sounds interesting. This would be a good combo along with my PP IBCAA's, Creapure, MAP and Beta Alanine.

Maybe you guys could send me some samples to try for a few days :fingersx:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much are some of you guys loading L Carnitine for fat loss and for how long? I can only handle 4.5 grams of gplc a day but can tolerate arginocarn upwards of 6 grams, and thats on top of using gplc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much are some of you guys loading L Carnitine for fat loss and for how long? I can only handle 4.5 grams of gplc a day but can tolerate arginocarn upwards of 6 grams, and thats on top of using gplc.
I don't use L-Carnitine . . .

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't use L-Carnitine . . .
Ah let me clarify. I mean any type of Carnitine. I stopped using reg L Carnitine since I stopped working at a supplement store. I started using ALCAR and LCLT, but now only use GPLC and Arginocarn.

2die4

2die4

Awards
I got some Beta Alanine and i love it:veryhappy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah let me clarify. I mean any type of Carnitine. I stopped using reg L Carnitine since I stopped working at a supplement store. I started using ALCAR and LCLT, but now only use GPLC and Arginocarn.
All good . . . I have yet to try Arginocarn and NO products like GPLC I am a non-responder to . . .

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

gatorguy220

Awards
Are there samples of Vitaberry? Looking for a powdered vitmain. Easy to mix with my other powdered supps.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there samples of Vitaberry? Looking for a powdered vitmain. Easy to mix with my other powdered supps.
is an antioxidant powder. Not a multi. Regardless it sounds like it would be worth a try, you should still add it to your powders!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm sounds like fun I might have to give this combo a try next. Might use this before BJJ sessions, I could always use some extra focus, drive & energy then

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm sounds like fun I might have to give this combo a try next. Might use this before BJJ sessions, I could always use some extra focus, drive & energy then
Oh? :biggthumpup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes those are good attributes while engaged in mortal combat with people... oh what? You don't fight to the death... well... it's good for combat in general then :lmao:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some Beta Alanine and i love it:veryhappy:
Glad to hear that 2die4. Im really enjoying my Creapure/Beta Alanine mixed with MAP. The Beta Alanine makes a big difference.