1. it's been an awesome run !

2. Ok.....

Cyanotis Vaga
    Yellow Beige Powder
    96.5% Ecdysterones by means of HPLC testing

Hope that helps.....
    •   

3. Yes it does, many thanks !!

I've used CV before and it has done well by me. I ran the original version and was wanting to learn how it was for ecdy effects which for me is ultimately harder muscles. Previous version was ok, this new "amplified" version is strikingly similar in the same manner as it relates to the ecdy performance. However, as I've tried to explain in this log this version has a more improved recomp effect which I'm most happy about at the moment.

4. Trib was removed, two new added, and an increase in the first two on the label.

5. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Yes it does, many thanks !!

I've used CV before and it has done well by me. I ran the original version and was wanting to learn how it was for ecdy effects which for me is ultimately harder muscles. Previous version was ok, this new "amplified" version is strikingly similar in the same manner as it relates to the ecdy performance. However, as I've tried to explain in this log this version has a more improved recomp effect which I'm most happy about at the moment.
    I'm starting to wonder if high grade CV is just as good as RCD... The best gains I've ever had with ecdy was from a product with CV... Only time will tell. I'll def be giving this product a try before the year is over with.

6. I've heard nothing but positive revies for this product, I need to try it out soon.

Are you getting strength gains or mainly recomp effect?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've heard nothing but positive revies for this product, I need to try it out soon.

Are you getting strength gains or mainly recomp effect?
    let me say prior to this I ran a different natural supp that caused me to be hungry and thirsty constantly. As a result I gained weight but also got some bloat. Mass Addicition Amplified has eliminated my bloat and streamlined my midsection. I understand diet plays an important role for these effects.

I would say that my strength, endurance has increased (not off the charts mind you) just a steady progressive increase. Difficult to put in terms of % weight lifted increased because I began the Insanity program. What I have been able to do for fast paced interval training using only body weight has actually surprised myself. As an example I've felt tighter contraction of the muscle belly to the point they were on fire ! without using weights so the workout is intense but different from say a deadlift.

8. sounds pretty cool. where did you find that workout

9. I got it out of my nephews closet since he hurt his back and was no longer using it.

Its a Beachbody product called Insanity.

Its on tv all the time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I got it out of my nephews closet since he hurt his back and was no longer using it.

Its a Beachbody product called Insanity.

Its on tv all the time.
    Haha... the fit test alone is a ball buster
    •   

11. Yeah it is !

Try that with a weight vest,,,,

12. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Yeah it is !

Try that with a weight vest,,,,
    Lmao...I'll pass

First time I attempted the fit test, I had a solid diet and training for a.good 2 months. I thought...no sweat.

Seriously thought I was going to puke after the first time. Kicked my ass!

13. This ain't no beginner routine for sure.

Still getting my ass kicked.

On a side note I've now completed (run out of) the Mass Addiction Amplified

14. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    This ain't no beginner routine for sure.

Still getting my ass kicked.

On a side note I've now completed (run out of) the Mass Addiction Amplified
    Sad day for sure...as this was a nice detailed review.

15. One quick note about Anabolic Addiction, the company this time not the product. I must say the customer support I got over a year ago was astonishing but I figured that was because they were attempting to draw in new customers. I can easily confirm that the customer service / support has not diminished one bit and remains excellent to this day !

Here is a company with a prop blend that when asked came forth with information rather than ignoring the public or hiding behind some mumbo jumbo they chose to reveal, which I find to be a trustworthy trait.

Solid quality products and support - for me what else can I say... I'm an Addict

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:54 AM
  2. Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction Amplified.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
  3. Anabolic Addiction
    By BB12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:38 PM
  5. GNC Amplified Creatine 189 + Amplified Mass XXX
    By Salum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0