H.e.a.t. Stack+ DCP + EC on CKD Fasting (w/Slinsane)

swaneon

Awards
This will be my second log and I'm going to try and make it better than my last one.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128785731&highlight=swaneon

Overview
First I'll give you an overview of my overall progress. Up until about 4 years ago I was very overweight (ill put up pics later today), about 235 and around 5' 5'' or so. Then during the summer I lost about 86lbs due to some bad methods but I looked gauntly for doing it so fast, lost quite a bit of muscle. I started working out, gaining about 30lbs of mass (mix of muscle and fat) and settled at around 183 or so. Then in October 2010 I decided to do my first cut (second weight loss) which I logged and it has been pretty successful. Im going to get major jaw surgery in june but Im hoping to cut before then, because I have no problems consuming enough calories through liquids haha while hitting all my macro nutrients but I won't be able to workout.​

February 2009--Im both on the bottom right and the right pic--the right just had bad lighting haha and I basically looked like that until October 2009

December 2010 (late)--Some fat/loose skin on the bottom core but a lot is gone, ill try and post an updated pic tomorrow

Goal
Cut down to 8-9%, from around 11 right now and keep mass so basically a RECOMP(guesstimate).

Current Stats: Yes they decreased since the second log but Im doing better form too haha
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: Fluctuates but right its 170 after I carbed up last night (today is 1/22/2011)
Bench: 280
Squat: 315
Deadlifts: 315

[size=+1]Supplements[/size]
Syntha 6:Strawberry
Definitely not the friendliest on keto but i bought it on the 60% sale and my carb limit is fairly high
EC stack:
Bronkaid (25mg)
Caffeine (200mg)
Scivation Xtend: Watermelon
Genomyx
H.E.A.T. Stack
DCP
Slin Sane
Kirkland It's cheap and works for me
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Calcium

Starting weight (1/21/2010): Granted I finished my last amount of higher power XS preworkout so theres definitely some bloating
170lbs

Weight progress
1/21/2010: 170 lbs

Nutrition Outline
Im set on doing Intermittent Fasting for life because its a lot easier for me to maintain and its flexible enough to be able to fit into any schedule for me.
This will be my 4 month on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet and personally I love fats and proteins so it's not hard for me to keep it.​
My weaknesses would definitely have to be pastries and bakery goods such as cookies and cupcakes. But im strict on ckd during the week. Starting after workout on friday night until saturday night I'll eat anything I want. But during the week I don't keep trackr of my macros but I do consume more fats than protein and almost zero net carbs.​
Something new I started trying a last week that ill add to this is a 36 hour fasting period (very easy during college and on EC).​
A few more more tidbits would be that I do not consume alcohol at all, I hate the taste of alcohol (yes I've tasted several). And I hate anything cocoa related.​

Nutrition Outline: Day by Day
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday:
Wake up at 830AM
Lots of Water1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat

BCAA: 10gram (15 minutes before)--1015
Workout at 1030
Finish Workout at 1140
Protein:~1145 at around 40 grams
1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat--130

First meal/breaking Intermittent Fasting: 330 or so
usually its 6 whole eggs, 6 strips of bacon, some chicken
some cauliflower
vitamins/fish oil/ vitamin c
1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat--630

Second meal: 800 or so
4 whole eggs/4 slices of bacon
some green fried chicken
broccoli, green peppers
vitamins/fish oil
Sleep at 1200

Wednesday
Same as top without workout

Friday:
Wake up at 830AM
Lots of Water
1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat

1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat 1200

Workout at 6
Slin sane 2x at 6
BCAA: 10gram (15 minutes before)
Finish at 610
Protein: 04 grams at 715

Meal/breaking Intermittent Fasting: 745 or so
anything

Saturday:
Wake up at around 900

Sline sane 2x at 1200
Anything meal but high carbs at 1230
Sline sane 2x at 1200

1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat 3pm

1x EC stack + 2x DCP + 1x Heat at 6pm

2nd anything meal at 8pm

Sunday:
no meals

Workout Outline
This coincides with my new workout plan which is a mixture of Westside and 531 (Jim Wendler)
It's a 4 day workout plan that has emphasis on one of these four lifts:
Squat
Deadlift
Bench
Press
I keep a log on iFitness (very useful) I'll post up logs via that.​

[size=+1]Workout[/size]
I rotate between ABCD on M/T/Thurs/Friday

A: Power Deadlift , Speed Press
Power Clean: 3x3
Deadlift: 5x5
Press: 2x8
Row: 5x5
Kneeling Cable crunches: 1x12, 2x 20
Weighted Crunches (45lbs): 1x8, 2x 20

B: Power Bench, Speed Squat
Push Press 2x8
Incline Bench 5x5
Flat Bench 5x5
Dips 3x8
Front squat 2x6
Saxon Side bend 3x10
Side Bends 4x6

C: Power Squat, Speed bench
Power clean at 5x5
Squat 5x5
Bench 2x8
Dragon Flags at 5x5
Knee Raise 5x6
Reverse Crunch 3x15

D: Power Press, Speed Squat
Power clean 3x3
Press 5x5
Push Press 2x8
Deadlift 1x6
Chinup 3x8
Standing Oblique 3x20

I find that keeping a detailed log makes it easier to stay on schedule
And my average caloric intake is roughly 2100 a day

Last edited:

swaneon

Awards
As of today, not all of the supplements have arrived, they should be here by wednesday
but I wanted to start beforehand
Slinsane is about to be delivered in about an hour so that this log will start off on saturday
The supplements I don't have are
Heat/DCP

But yesterday's workout was the Power Bench which went very well
Feeling sore haha
Had a big meal yesterday
Definitely going for better for on all exercises
Theres more technicalities in the workout but I'll just post basic numbers
Right now its about 10am in PST and I feel great from the EC stack

B: Power Bench, Speed Squat for Friday
Push Press 2x8 95lbs
Incline Bench 5x5 185lbs
Decline Bench 5x5 185lbs
Front squat 2x6 95lbs
Saxon Side bend 3x10 10lbs
Side Bends 4x6 75lbs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. very nice detailed outline and gameplan you got above there!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will also be keeping an eye on you. You've done well so far.

~Rosie~

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn, looks really interesting

swaneon

Awards
haha thanks!
when I can I will post my other log which was in my personal opinion a very good success run of EC + Lean Xtreme--so close to being able to post a link
anyways here's an update

As of today, not all of the supplements have arrived, they should be here by wednesday
but I wanted to start beforehand
The supplements I don't have are
Heat/DCP

But yesterday's workout was the Power Bench which went very well
Feeling sore haha
Had a big meal yesterday
Definitely going for better for on all exercises
Theres more technicalities in the workout but I'll just post basic numbers

B: Power Bench, Speed Squat for Friday
Push Press 2x8 95lbs
Incline Bench 5x5 185lbs
Decline Bench 5x5 185lbs
Front squat 2x6 95lbs
Saxon Side bend 3x10 10lbs
Side Bends 4x6 75lbs

haha thanks
I find IF better suited for me since I overeat on small meals

swaneon

Awards
well one thing before I sleep
i dosed one more today
heard good things about that, normally I would not dose this many but I consumed a extremely large amount of carbs

swaneon

Awards
this morning I have not taken an ec stack and will only dose on one at 3pm (before my friends dinner) because i felt that empty stomach, ultra focused feeling. I urge you to try fasting sometime, its a lot easier if you can fit it into your schedule and provides great focus/energy but its definitely not for everyone.

skids61

Awards
Yo subbed! Btw, do you think you could provide a link of keto foods that you know of? Thanks bro

skids

swaneon

Awards
yep ill create my own food list and ill also try and find one
personally i love fats and meat so keto is something thats easy for me

personally list of goods:
meats (especially high fats)
coconut oil (not hydrogenated)
broccoli
cauliflower
green peppers
bacon (high in sodium though but you should be consuming a large amount of water on keto anyways)
eggs (whole eggs are great)
cheese (be careful, there are some 1>gram ones )
fish (all types--tunas a good one)
poultry (skins great to eat haha)
nuts (almonds and walnuts but not too much)
heavy WHIP cream
butter
jello (make it with no sugar)

and heres this extensive list
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6380361

skids61

Awards
Sorry if this takes your log off a bit. I'm a full time college student so I have to really watch costs. My staples, or foods that I will be basically eating every day, will be whole eggs, cheese, chicken, and cottage cheese. Are there any protein powders that would agree with the KETO diet? Thanks again!

skids

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother, ill be watching.

swaneon

Awards
very nice!thanks! ill also enter the body transformation contest at bb.com too lol
why not right?

swaneon

Awards
definitely look bloated possibly due to massive carb up of cookies on friday/saturday
weight is 172.5---goal is 150
i will try and upload a pic tonight, pic would be not be pretty haha but will get better next week since the creatine bloating should be gone and ill be on a cleaner cut

anyways for today:
Sleep:
7.52 hours

Workout:
Plan A

Scale:
172.5lbs

Feeling:
Pretty good, down that i look fatter haha BUT im not worried, a few weeks back i had the same pic but then after i stopped creatine the progress went back to normal

swaneon

Awards
today is the date the log REALLY starts
on my fast
this came in the mail today
ill update a lot more either tonight or tomorrow

skids61

Awards
Hey man I'm excited for you lol. Can't wait to see some results!! Btw, I started my Keto diet Monday. I'm doing SKD instead of CKD, however.

swaneon

Awards
weird that i dont get notifications??
but anyways had my first doing of piracetam and focus xt yesterday
at 800pm
big mistake
i had sleep but not the good kid, more like the
Im asleep but my mind wasnt
5g of piracetam and 1 scoop of focus xt
love love the flavor though :) (gainweightnow)
was wondering if there was a better way to dose the two?

and skids61
have a log?
btw i have not noticed any thermos with the stack but very very euphoric mood
and I've seen results haha--ill post a pic and update later tonight

swaneon

Awards
Have not updated in 4 whole days, things came up.
Anyways this is going to be a recap
I did a 36 hour fast from tuesday to thursday morning and the experience was definitely bad which is surprising since last week, i had one of my best workouts ever after my 36 hour fast. From the look of it, the last creatine water weight went away and so did the bloated look haha (i did take pics)

Used slinsane during the carb up which went quite well (friday evening-saturday night)
My workout on thursday was REALLY bad, the power press based and just fell through, I only did the first 3 exercises and couldnt continue. I attribute my poorworkout due to taking piracetam. I think im very sensitive to it because even a small amount such as 2 grams would give me a focus feeling but also nausea and headache.

HEAT + DCP on the other hand went VERY well
Along with EC and the fast, definitely feel and look leaner than before, love love this combo. Taking it 3x a day but im tapering off EC this week so itll just be heat and dcp.
1 heat + 2dcp in morning, afternoon and night.

1 Week prior

After my carbup

A long long time ago....got even bigger haha, i was always a big kid

skids61

Awards
Update pics look solid. I think you look more cut after carb up than before lol. Maybe that's just me. I do have one but it is on bbcom lol. Anyway, keep it up man! Oh, have you had some weird ass carb dreams??

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Update pics look solid. I think you look more cut after carb up than before lol. Maybe that's just me. I do have one but it is on bbcom lol. Anyway, keep it up man! Oh, have you had some weird ass carb dreams??
I have to agree with that statement :cool:

swaneon

Awards
yes i agree after a good carbup haha
im not going overboard carbup anymore--and keto week is flat

haha no carb dreams but some carb cravings at the end of the week

btw any recommendation on making the stretch marks fade?
i have a lot around my body
i like them on my chest but not anywhere else haha

swaneon

Awards
ah thank you! and repped
ill update it more as time goes on!

skids61

Awards
Yea I got some bad stretch marks on my hips and some on the inside of my arms along biceps and on the triceps. I might have to get me some of this stuff too lol

swaneon

Awards
haha definitely
ill try applying that with the derma roller

swaneon

Awards
Did not work out on Sunday so nothing really happened
I added an extra 2 days of "carb" ups---but they were quite clean, just included some yams in my meals and took them with slin sane. Overall I feel bloated but the mirror has me looking leaner but I do have one concern. It's that I weighed myself and its 170 right now, but I just ate, will update tomorrow. I dont know if i should be worried haha that my weights increasing.
This week will also be a de load week so just bodyweight exercises or the given templates at 40% weight. Trying out calisenthics. On a smaller note, Friday did 305 2x2 at current weight which was a new record since I did my older record at 187. Definitely want to go to 405 but be a bit lighter.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in. This looks like its going to be a great log.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its made by a sub company of Genomyx and works pretty well.

Btw, nice log man, been following silently since you started it.
I'll have to give this a shot, thanks for the link!

swaneon

Awards
another update: weekly style

Sleep:
Great sleep the whole week due to melatonin + ghenerate
averaged around 8 hours

Workout:
Ah heres something interesting, I didnt workout with weights this week since i took it off due to deloading. I just did calisthenics (trying to do planche pushup haha)
Nothing intense and right now I feel energized for next weeks workout

Diet:
The picture I've attached seems like there's a bit of fat gain but I've noticed myself being a lot leaner (not especially in that picture though...but in the gym mirror which I use to track my progress). I learned to keep my tracking through that mirror instead of the scale. Probably weigh about 170lb right now which is fine by me. Im going to eat more beef instead of bacon since I found out an average day was around 3700 calories and workouts were 4000+ but I didnt gain fat... Never really measured the bacon but I did on Tuesday and was surprised at how much I consumed.
My carb up yesterday was quite clean but today is not so much since I've eating a slice of cake, half a GIANT cookie and 2 small cookies but overall the macro distribution will be skewed BUT my calories should still be under deficit (even AFTER my final meal in 6 hours).

I realize my pants are a bit low...if anyone's offended then ill remove it and try another pic later--haha sorry

On another note, Lupe Fiasco's new single came out and I read more about him and I definitely will use the guy for motivation since I noticed that a lot of my friends drink and a some smoke/hookah and I dont do either one (don't like the taste of alcohol among things that the populace seems to enjoy (alcohol, coco/chocolate, and grains) and it does not seem to contribute to my progress but if others do it, each to there own.

Oh and one other thing, I am going to grow out the hair on my face until June which is when I get surgery.

swaneon

Awards
nothing to report today except im studying haha

oh i bought Terra Plana Evo II shoes since my current shoes are a bit tight and I might use the track at my school gym

swaneon

Awards
haha thanks for all the notices! I had a smaller test yesterday haha but I did very well on them (well the scantron part, waiting on the other parts).
Anyways I shall update massively!

Sleep:
Great sleep the whole week, averaged around 7.4 hours
Melatonin definitely makes sleeping a lot easier

Diet:
My diet has been roughly around the same but I did add in a bit of yams.
Weight is down to 170 depending but I don't use that for measurements haha. ( I use the mirror). Definitely ate cookies on carb up days which I've attached pictures of below

Workout:
Since I had a deload week last week, I was a bit nervous going back to the gym BUT I did around 95% of the same weights BUT for more reps so definitely a strength improvement. Definitely felt A LOT better after having a rest/deload week. When I look back definitely needed it

Heat/DCP:
I took this week to take out EC as I ran out and it happened to be on the 4th week cycle. I think do to Piracetam/Focus XT +DCP/Heat I didn't feel tired at all, my focus has definitely improved.

I received Yok3d due to the Innercircle deal (sold Jack3d since I don't really like Pre workouts--I just use an EC stack). But something changed when I dosed Yok3d And a 2x dose of Heat/DCP--I felt energy and pump. I'm not sure what it's due to YET but I will isolate and update tomorrow since It's an off day, I'll be double dosing 2x Heat/DCP (4 caps of DCP and 2 of Heat) Since I haven't felt anything. I noticed that Im somewhat stimulant sensitive but develop tolerance quickly.
Noticed vascularity in my upper chest (can't tell from pic) and calves haha--I should be able to update a lot more frequently due to changing notifications to instant now, I'm sorry for the delay.

By the way, definitely appreciate the requests for update, how are you guys doing?

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strength improvements and getting leaner :147:

I'm doing good, just excited for The Arnold :D

swaneon

Awards
excellent,
one day i need to go to one of those shows haha, a new experience!

So Monday's workout went quite well
I did the Bench based one along with my friend and overall it was a great workout--she's fun to workout with--anyways I tried it and it seems that Yok3d does give my a pump and I do feel it with 3 caps with their recommendation, I might try 4 tomorrow since I did not workout today. Went to gym and was extremely sleepy so I went home and took a 30 minute nap and did homework-

swaneon

Awards
nothing much since I believe I have a slight cold, quite annoying. Overall I've been eating pretty nicely, at 169 right now, even though I said I don't use numbers haha.
Great sleep this week at around 8 hours per day so far, I might add light squats on Bench based days so instead of 2x6 for speed, its 5x5 of lighter than the squat day.

swaneon

Awards
had to end the run earlier than expected
have about 1/4 of the bottle left for both
ill post a review and such later tomorrow and pics

swaneon

Awards
yes it is, I wanted to save the rest for a cut close to summer and since its extremely cold right now, wanted a run of some sweets I saved
overall loved this cycle!