Lit-up Analysis

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
her is a link to my other logs and I will take pics tonight then try to get them up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120852-one-way-squat.html

Hey guys this will be a to the point log mostly on my workouts and other supps I'm taking. I would chime in more but I'm posting threw my phone .

Stats
6'2 205 very athletic
Been lifting for almost nine years been up and.down mostly up

I am running two tubs of litup
Some goals
40 pullups straight
MAX my total gym out ( basically at the highest incline doing all exercises at 20 rep each)
Lean out
Start my new running protocol
Max libido and well being

Workout
Total gym
Chest press ,flys and military press
Midd delts and rear
Seated lateral curl and laying incline curl

Notes
Good workout off one scoop felt energized and focused took it on an empty stomach in the morning. Libido is great feels like I took R4W . I drank my post wo drink with no problem didn't puke it up . Good pump aswell deep and hard like anabolics, coming from your bones. Over all I felt really good tomarow ill try two scoops

Before pics http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/cecilkelly_2006/?action=view&current=IMAG0006.jpg

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
in for this :D

how many pullups straight can you do now?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

27 but i was kiping like swing yer legs/ knees to help with two

Day 2
Now I'm taking triazole at night one cap. I decided to drop iforces fadogia500 not only because there under weight but I want to test em solo and f!@# for all iknow they could be filld with sawdust lol!
So ill just use triazole and creatine

Workout
Total gym
Back row tricep extension, pullups 15,12,12,10,10,10
Kneeling kick backs
High pull , Surfers
ARM pullover

Notes
I took two scoops set felt way more stimd but it was right were I like for a have day.if I was squating or stair sets but not really working out in my house . I don't like the fact thY.I'm taking 6g of daa I would like more beta alanine. Deff felt the tingle itchiy on my ears and back . Deep strong pumps and burn! I was hot as **** toooo deff a potent thermogenic! I finishd my workout and still was hot for a while.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Workout
Squat.135x10 225x5 315x5 345x5
Bench but I never did this type it had big rubber bands on the ends and I put a block on my chest then u go down sink the bar into the block on your chest then explode up!
135x5 x4 155x5 x2 175x6 (regular bench 225x4) 135x8 x2
Legpress 800lb 8,12,15, wide 5,5
Grip holds 120lb db each hand 2 30 sec holds

Notes
One scoop this time felt good I hadn't ate all-day. But I liftd good pumps were less but iknow its from not having nutrients. doms is up aswell! I was with a lifting buddy and he said this was the best **** he's ever had I.didn't tell him **** about it I said drink and he.did

I also took ascoop berfor work I felt great and my veins were poppin! And I was hot flashen the whole shift the themony effect is really there .

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
nice update!

gidemon

Banned
Awards

I need to get on the pullup bandwagon again.. i remember the days when i weighed 195 lbs and could do 25 reps behind the neck(lol ..if i would just had stuck with pull ups in my training all these years

btw good luck with your log and enjoy being lit-up

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout
Squat 135*10 225*5*5 ,315*5 , 335*5, 365*5
Db bench 100*5 not a pr but strong
Incline db
Bench press
Total gym
Chest fly
Left ARM press

Notes
I took two scoops I drank half and then drank the rest about 30 mins into my workout real strong workout felt good and pumpd recovery is up too

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Squat
135*10
225*8
315*5
345*3
375*3
405*2
425*1

Box squat
225*3*6

Notes
Just one scoop today felt good, I feel sooooo good on lit up. I tom it and went out no drinking just Chillin had a blast . Strength is deff up and fullness , also its very sweet even when I use a lot of water then it just taste like watered down coolaid. Don't like it very much but it taste good compared to others

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you are enjoying LITup so much man, keep the updates comin :D

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear that you are liking the product so much!

That is a strong squat too, bro!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout
Total gym back

Row I had an extra 95 lbs on my total gym in a back pack that I riggd to the glide board so it can't slide slide this is up 45 lbs from last row
Pullups. I have a iron gym in my door that I do pull UPS on because the TG IS WEEEEK for pullups
It has 7 deff grips
Lat pull.10 ,5,5,3
All other grips. 27 combined
ARM pull over max incline still hard but I'm getting stronger
High pull
Left ARM row
Left ARM pullups

Notes
I'm progressing fast I look less flabby I just can't help to think that all the sweetNess is killing my skin like when u eat a lot of mcdolands. This is the sweetest stuff I've had in a long time .
Next time I am going to set a new PR on pullups. The most I've ever done was 85lbs 1 the second rep was about 90% so I just say one rep been resting for about a month now its time to use my new strength
Yah I might keep up my squat because now I have stedys access to a squat rack let's get to 500 again then 600!!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout 2/5

Squat
135*10
225*8
315*12
335*8
365*8

Todays workout
Total gym
Chest press
Chests fly
Incline press
Left ARM press , fly
Front delt raises
Middle , rear delt flys
Left rear delt ISO
Sitting curl
Laying incline curl
Left bi work
Rear delt db left ARM flys

Notes
Strengths up and mood and doms libido good. Been training hard ons use this to kick start my work to squat 600lb . The triazole is nice too I will bump up to two caps am insted of one am only

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Just dinkin around now moven lifting stuff in the garage. SICK PUMPS u know when ur sore and u just get a.pump going like the day after and ARM day ther sore but u pump up I have beenbdoin this type of recovery along while . Blood blasts your damaged muscles, taking out the waste and craming in the new proteins and energy . You guys know. Then after ur jackd and pumpd because your muscle bellys are full !
Lol just me talkin been feeling great evry dose .
I mixd two scoops with approx 30 oz of non sweet iceT lipton. Then drank that threw out my shift feel awesome and on point. Had sick vasculairty then got hom and here I am in my garage jackd from moving sh1t Hahahahahaha

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Good to see you felt the great benefits even out of the gym!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout
Db bench
75*8
100*5
100*5
110*3 PR
120*0

SQUAT

135*12,
225*5,
315*5,
335*3
365*3
405*3

FULL SQUATS
315*5
315*8
315*10

BOX SQUATS
225 8*3 45 sec rest in between sets

I'm beat up man been lifting hard can really.feel the.difference in my chest I'm getting the rest egg time

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have burcitis in my right solder but it has barely aggravated me . My should have been feeling much better I've.Evan benchd a few time which n I have slow down very much because of the pooping burning cracking pain .

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Pullups w weight
Warm up. 5 , 5
Working sets . Body weight plus a backpack with weight on chest

50lbs. 5x
60lbs. 5x
75lbs. 5x. PR!
85lbs. 3x. PR!

85lbs. 5x. With my girl holding my legs my arms were throbbing

Total gym back
Row
High pull
ARM pull over
Triceps press
Triceps kick back

Notes
I Midd one scoop and drank it all at once had strong workout new personal records !

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
her is a link to my other logs and I will take pics tonight then try to get them up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120852-one-way-squat.html

Hey guys this will be a to the point log mostly on my workouts and other supps I'm taking. I would chime in more but I'm posting threw my phone .

Stats
6'2 205 very athletic
Been lifting for almost nine years been up and.down mostly up

I am running two tubs of litup
Some goals
40 pullups straight
MAX my total gym out ( basically at the highest incline doing all exercises at 20 rep each)
Lean out
Start my new running protocol
Max libido and well being

Workout
Total gym
Chest press ,flys and military press
Midd delts and rear
Seated lateral curl and laying incline curl

Notes
Good workout off one scoop felt energized and focused took it on an empty stomach in the morning. Libido is great feels like I took R4W . I drank my post wo drink with no problem didn't puke it up . Good pump aswell deep and hard like anabolics, coming from your bones. Over all I felt really good tomarow ill try two scoops
What type of grip on the pull-ups?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Normal grip not wide or narrow also I got a fare amount of bacne aswell as on my face don't really notice till I took a good look hahah

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Wats up guys!
I've been hitting the weights hard my body is getting full and.hard sex is up mood . It's feels like a good coke.high just no crash really.
Been taking 1.5 scoops and been giving a friend a scoop when we lift Nd I still have Maby an eight left six or seven more scoops Idk. I still have another tub. The best way to drink is one scoop drink all then mix half in my shakers cup fill with water and drink all threw out my workout and fill the cup many times I think its 30floz with water.
When I'm at work I mix 1.5 scoops with non sweeten ice tea I feel great all work long .
Workouts been great! I'm hit the 120lb db soon then build with that flat bench then notch the.bench up one then keep going up till ur full incline 90degrees 5 or 3 reps I've gain size in my chest a lot I'm get som pics up later

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
nice work dude keep it up!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i do 50 reps for pull ups to warm up the back for my bench press...one workout palms facing forward another workout palms facing me...once you build up to 50 reps you'll be able to fly home from the gym..keep up the good work

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Woooooowoowowoowow it.just keeps getting better!! I only have one or so scoops left but I have anothe tub! Now that I'm toleratd I like 1.5scoops two scoops is ok just.not all at.once . Acne up sweating my ass off in the gym! My strength is up 30-40% from start I can ether rep more or add weight more , the pump is great and the super buring but keep reaping type pump ,

PR. Pullups!
105 + bdy weight
5 negs with friend holding legs

Squat
Leg press

Notes
I had veins in my quads! Never before but this night.I saw a lot of nice thick veins!
With the next tub I have iforces fadogia 500 will dose 3 am/pm and then after my body adjusts.to the.extra.rest then ill get back on freetest or triazole both are my faves!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pullup wide grip under hand or close grip?

If you are doing 25+ wide grip pulley you are bad dud!!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to read that you are still making great gains! After your next tub is done, you will be even more impressed...if that is possible.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pullup wide grip under hand or close grip?

If you are doing 25+ wide grip pulley you are bad dud!!!
I've got 15 wide lats pulls . I have and iron gym pull up bar that gose in your door. I use the normal grip not wide or narrow , wide grip I get about 18 narrow grip I have never gone for reps because wider is harder palms always facing away

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to read that you are still making great gains! After your next tub is done, you will be even more impressed...if that is possible.
The effects of litup are both immediate and cumulative I got before pics up Idk if I said that already

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I've got 15 wide lats pulls . I have and iron gym pull up bar that gose in your door. I use the normal grip not wide or narrow , wide grip I get about 18 narrow grip I have never gone for reps because wider is harder palms always facing away
Nice man... I use a xvest for my wide and under hand pullups... Nice log too

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout
Squat
225*7
315*7
335*7
355*7 PR

It's so much different squating with out a spoter u then to use much less weight ....

DIPS with weight
Warm up 9 slow 4 seconds up and down
5 w50lb
5 w70lb
4 w90lb. Grip slipd
5 w100lb PR !

Head a great workout been getting very sore love it!
Now I'm starting my second tub ill try to get pics.up of.me

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Workout
Squat
225*7
315*7
335*7
355*7 PR

It's so much different squating with out a spoter u then to use much less weight ....

DIPS with weight
Warm up 9 slow 4 seconds up and down
5 w50lb
5 w70lb
4 w90lb. Grip slipd
5 w100lb PR !

Head a great workout been getting very sore love it!
Now I'm starting my second tub ill try to get pics.up of.me
Not having a spotter makes a HUGE difference in squats. Congrats on the PR with the dips, too. Looking forward to the progress pics.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
3/1/11
Squat
250*7
340*7
360*6 fail on seventh PR no belt I'm reply getting into squaring without a belt I'm Pushin hard but being carefully I want to squat raw!

225*5 reverse squats

Dips
Warm-up 8 slow 4 sec tempo
5 w70lb
3 w120lb. PR!
2 w130lb PR!

3/3/11 recovery at gym
Pump sessh stretching
Light squating
Glut ham raise

3/4/11
Hang cleans
135*10
185*6
185*5
205*5
225*5
225*5
185*10

Dips
15, 20 body weight

3/6/11
Total gym
Back rows
Middle delts

3/7/11

Squat
225*8 warm up
350 failure on 6
375 failure on 3 PR!
405 got one rep then did a neg rep and tryd to keep great form and go slow PR!
The most I've done without a belt

Left hammy
Glut ham raise
30 fail
11 with 25lb
21 fail body weight

Notes
Il get to the pics. But things still great I've been lifting at 12-2 am every day and going to bed at 3-5
No problem