DAA

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was on an old thread and thought I'd repost my question here for a quicker response. This is what I posted, "So basically this stuff (DAA) is great for a test booster, won't raise test levels high enough to really mess with estrogen too bad, and is not hard on the liver and is great for PCT. How about effect's on prolactin levels?" Thanks All.

Currently only taking: Protein, Virtrex, Gluatmine, Maca, Muti, and Vitamen C. Diesel Test Pro should be arriving today.

Currently a stage four cancer patient who refuses to give up. Been battleing for over a year. Doc says I'm the only chemo patient she has who is still putting on muscle while on chemo. I am carefull with supps I take. I get blood work done every other week. I stay away from things like creatine which are hard on the liver, though my enzymes are in the normal range. Diesel Test actually had some stuff that is good for liver which is why I'm going to take it. Ever since I started back to working out and taking supps I've been feeling a LOT better and more energetic. The hell with laying around and praying to get better, I'll make myself better. :arms:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Ed, not sure about prolactin levels, but I just want to tell you to keep battling and I hope everything works out for you. You have a great attitude.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is relatively new, so there is still some feedback coming back on it's effects on estrogen etc. If you go here TCF -1 DAA
click on the science tab and there is a good write-up on the science behind it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I was on an old thread and thought I'd repost my question here for a quicker response. This is what I posted, "So basically this stuff (DAA) is great for a test booster, won't raise test levels high enough to really mess with estrogen too bad, and is not hard on the liver and is great for PCT. How about effect's on prolactin levels?" Thanks All.

Currently only taking: Protein, Virtrex, Gluatmine, Maca, Muti, and Vitamen C. Diesel Test Pro should be arriving today.

Currently a stage four cancer patient who refuses to give up. Been battleing for over a year. Doc says I'm the only chemo patient she has who is still putting on muscle while on chemo. I am carefull with supps I take. I get blood work done every other week. I stay away from things like creatine which are hard on the liver, though my enzymes are in the normal range. Diesel Test actually had some stuff that is good for liver which is why I'm going to take it. Ever since I started back to working out and taking supps I've been feeling a LOT better and more energetic. The hell with laying around and praying to get better, I'll make myself better. :arms:
I would like to say it's great to hear that you are fighting your cancer. Hang in there and keep at it, I wish you the best.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SufferingEd, I salute you bro, keep banging away and fighting. I hear you about looking after your liver and supplement with NAC and Liver Juice. Good luck bro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SufferingEd, I salute you bro, keep banging away and fighting. I hear you about looking after your liver and supplement with NAC and Liver Juice . Good luck bro.
We actually have a 15% coupon code for Liver Juice right now (PP15%).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, dude, battling cancer & still putting on size!! Major props to you!! Your attitude alone will keep you going strong!!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the words of encourgement. I really appreciate it. When I first got sick they pumped me full of radiation and chemo. I was 195, lean, and working towards a 315 bench. I lost over 20lbs and felt like crap. My radiation theropy was over, so I only had to do chemo every other week. Thats when I said game on. Been lifting ever since. Back up to 205 and my bench is back to around 280. Feels great to workout, puts me in a positive attitude and keeps me motiviate. Definitly have to get me some of that liver juice. When does the 15% promo end? Again thanks, this old dog still has a lot of fight in him!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the words of encourgement. I really appreciate it. When I first got sick they pumped me full of radiation and chemo. I was 195, lean, and working towards a 315 bench. I lost over 20lbs and felt like crap. My radiation theropy was over, so I only had to do chemo every other week. Thats when I said game on. Been lifting ever since. Back up to 205 and my bench is back to around 280. Feels great to workout, puts me in a positive attitude and keeps me motiviate. Definitly have to get me some of that liver juice. When does the 15% promo end? Again thanks, this old dog still has a lot of fight in him!
Hey bud that's really great to hear. Exercise is so important for mental/physical/spiritual health and I'm glad things are going well for you. The code is indefinite.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey good luck buddy, nice to meet such a strong fighter .. Hats off to you.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
wow.
inspiring.
such examples of courage are few and far between.
thank you for sharing your story...
reminds us all that we have NO excuses.
NONE.

as for the daa, the only complaints i have heard is that there is an increase in e2.
patrick arnold seems to have the most to say in favor of this supplement...
i believe that he has been running it for a long time.

you may want to search out his opinion...

btw, i will pm you some info.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and the pm Jin. I appreciate it. Getting ready to read Patrick Arnolds stuff now. Not sure if it's courage or shear stubbornness and maybe a little bit of stupidity. When I get my chemo, which I now get on Friday so I can workout mon-turs, I go home with a needle in my chest hooked up to a pump for 48hrs. I was so hungry for a workout that I went ahead and did an arm workout with said needle in chest. Great workout by the way, but when I went to doc and had needle removed they asked if I had gotten it wet in the shower, I obviously said yes, it was sweat from workout though. They told me to really keep dry as bacteria could build up and seep into where needle was injected. Oops, no more working out with said needle in chest. Anyways I’m just a stubborn knucklehead who refuses to give on life. Workouts are great for mind, body, and spirit. Get all three working together and you can conquer anything.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
truth.
i read somewhere that there is a two-thrids increase in recovery amongst cancer patients who visualize winning the battle, visualize the drugs doing good work, visualize life after the chemo, and so on.
my mom was given a 35% chance to live at the time of the surgery...
dunno what her odds were for her so many years after...
she is still kicking, cancer-free (knock on wood!), 26 years later.
she has been through a lot since that time, too.
and, she was always a positive, caring, loving person.
i figure that is what gets her through things like that.
looking ahead.
caring enough to have the courage to be there when the dust settles.
something gives me the feeling that you have that same quality man!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I really don't even worry about it any more. I too hear of stories all the time of Drs. giving people the death sentence then years later those same people are alive and cancer free. I truly believe the mind is the most powerful medicine. Thats why like you said I envision myself being cancer free and look forward to living a long healthy life. This is just a hurdle to get through.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Ed,

I would be wary of DAA. If you look at the blood work done over at PHF on people using DAA they all had elevated E2 levels. I personally noticed that after two weeks on DAA I had to urinated more frequently than normal so I had my PSA tested. It jumped from 0.8to 1.82.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info B. Since my E2 tends to run high sometimes I might stay away from DAA or I'll take something to keep E2 down while on it. Love lifting but sex life is important too brother!!

Reactions: jin
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take something with it like Sustain Alpha a natural way to mitigate estrogen.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info B. Since my E2 tends to run high sometimes I might stay away from DAA or I'll take something to keep E2 down while on it. Love lifting but sex life is important too brother!!
I3C.
This is the best option, likely enough.
Often used in PCT to help evacuate excess "bad" estrogen.
Cheap (well, can be, depending on where you source it.).
Natural.
Safe.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I3C is an estrogen channeling agent. It's a proven product with lots of research behind it. Low libido is typically the result of low DHT. Supplemental DHT will cause libido to sky rocket but you may loose your hair.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I would take something with it like Sustain Alpha a natural way to mitigate estrogen.
I can vouch for sustain alpha. Probably the best non-immediate libido booster I've used...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for sustain alpha. Probably the best non-immediate libido booster I've used...
Sustain Alpha is no joke and its got a fantastic reputation. Resveratrol is an amazing ingrediant.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Came of a tren cycle last year. Proper PCT. Everything went good except had no libido. For months. Sustain Alpha (run solo) brought it back through the roof in under 2 weeks. Would recommend it to anyone.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came of a tren cycle last year. Proper PCT. Everything went good except had no libido. For months. Sustain Alpha (run solo) brought it back through the roof in under 2 weeks. Would recommend it to anyone.
Nice man! :biggthumpup: It has worked the same for me in the libido department.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey man im trying to find a study I read a few weeks ago, they tested DAA and found that it does raise test up quite a bit but also does the same with Estrogen and Prolactin. When i find it i will send it to you :]

Keep fighting bro your seriously an inspiration, keep being stubborn and strong, your in my prayers

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
hey ed.
i guess this is off topic but are you trying any other natty therapies for the cancer?
for example, especially intriguing is the fact that (some) cancers (apparently) take up fructose preferentially as a food source, and some people have reported healing by mixing (aluminum free) baking soda with honey until it sort of complexes, into a tacky-hard candy, then sucking on this sort of candy day a few times a day, i suppose when other food sources are not present. the thought is that the cancerous cells exhibit an abnormally high metabolic rate (one reason that they are supposed to fall dead from chemo, while the rest of you just feels sick) and so take up a lot of the candy mix all at once, thereby interning some of the carbonates from the baking soda, thereby raising the intracellular pH level, thereby killing itself (because, apparently, cancers live well only in an acid pH).
have you heard of this method?
apparently it works especially well with some types of cancers, for example pancreatic cancers, as pancreatic cancer cells exhibit a clinically demonstrated affinity for fructose.

i have considered doing this as prophylaxis, and as it is i have taken to adding a teaspoon or so of (aluminum free) baking soda to maybe 3/4 of a liter of water and gulping it down first thing i get out of bed every morning.
probably should add a spoonful of honey to the mix...
hell, why not.
i am gonna starting now!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
hey ed.
i guess this is off topic but are you trying any other natty therapies for the cancer?
for example, especially intriguing is the fact that (some) cancers (apparently) take up fructose preferentially as a food source, and some people have reported healing by mixing (aluminum free) baking soda with honey until it sort of complexes, into a tacky-hard candy, then sucking on this sort of candy day a few times a day, i suppose when other food sources are not present. the thought is that the cancerous cells exhibit an abnormally high metabolic rate (one reason that they are supposed to fall dead from chemo, while the rest of you just feels sick) and so take up a lot of the candy mix all at once, thereby interning some of the carbonates from the baking soda, thereby raising the intracellular pH level, thereby killing itself (because, apparently, cancers live well only in an acid pH).
have you heard of this method?
apparently it works especially well with some types of cancers, for example pancreatic cancers, as pancreatic cancer cells exhibit a clinically demonstrated affinity for fructose.

i have considered doing this as prophylaxis, and as it is i have taken to adding a teaspoon or so of (aluminum free) baking soda to maybe 3/4 of a liter of water and gulping it down first thing i get out of bed every morning.
probably should add a spoonful of honey to the mix...
hell, why not.
i am gonna starting now!
Actually jin I have heard of that it is called ph "something". I have a book of altnertive therapies for cancer. I only got half way thru it though cause I got really ticked off at the FDA and pharmasuetical companies. Their a bunch of well never mind don't want to get kicked off here. For example the FDA will approve of Aspitane to be used in softdrinks and artificial sweetners, yet it has been proven to be linked to brain tumors, yet there is a vitamin known as B17 which has been proven to cure cancer with an 80 percent success rate. Was even tested at Sloan-Keeting Medical Center with same results. Yet FDA banned it saying it was too toxic. Hello what the hell you do think chemo does to the body:wtf:. Anyways I do take 1000grm of B17 that I order on line. Since I've been taking it, I've felt better, white blood count has been up and liver enzymes have been going down. Must be something there.:biggthumpup: I also eat more fresh friuts and veggies, smart chicken, and stay away from foods with lots of preservatives.

Thanks for the rep points by the way. I am playing soldier the next weeks so I will be on here intermintley. Thanks for all the info guys. Appreciate it. Its going to be either sustain alpha or I3C.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Actually jin I have heard of that it is called ph "something". I have a book of altnertive therapies for cancer. I only got half way thru it though cause I got really ticked off at the FDA and pharmasuetical companies. Their a bunch of well never mind don't want to get kicked off here. For example the FDA will approve of Aspitane to be used in softdrinks and artificial sweetners, yet it has been proven to be linked to brain tumors, yet there is a vitamin known as B17 which has been proven to cure cancer with an 80 percent success rate. Was even tested at Sloan-Keeting Medical Center with same results. Yet FDA banned it saying it was too toxic. Hello what the hell you do think chemo does to the body:wtf:. Anyways I do take 1000grm of B17 that I order on line. Since I've been taking it, I've felt better, white blood count has been up and liver enzymes have been going down. Must be something there.:biggthumpup: I also eat more fresh friuts and veggies, smart chicken, and stay away from foods with lots of preservatives.

Thanks for the rep points by the way. I am playing soldier the next weeks so I will be on here intermintley. Thanks for all the info guys. Appreciate it. Its going to be either sustain alpha or I3C.
yeah, man... fascism is collusion between big corporations and government.
corporations are fictitious 'entities' without conscience, psychopathic in behavior, and government thus turns on the people.
freedom is the enemy, so ways of life are regulated,
and this leads to the oppressive/repressive nature by way of which fascism is typically recognized.
the fda is the medical wing of an increasingly fascist state, enough said.

SA might be a good month run.
I3C can be used forever...
just my 2 cents.

pezdog1

Awards
You are an inspiration to us all!!!!!! Keep fighting bro, dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've taken B-17 for years as a protective. Graviola is a proven cancer fighter and recent research on intravenous vitamin C has been very good. I have read that a doctor in Italy is treating cancer with intravenous baking soda (pharmaceutical grade) it raises the bodies PH level. Anything that raises the bodies PH makes it difficult for cancer to survive.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My wife’s uncle cured himself of throat cancer using B-17. His daughter cured herself of cervical cancer with B-17 and a good diet after the medical community had given up on her. They both continue to use it to this day. I read about B-17 in a book called "A World Without Cancer". It's very interesting reading. I tells how the FDA and Big Pharma wants to suppress any over-the-counter cures (there’s no money to be made in over-the-counter products). Big Pharma wants to make synthetic versions of natural products with big mark-ups and lots of side effects. Cancer is such a huge industry the country can't afford a cure. They are looking for ways to control the disease. However, that’s nearly impossible since cancer has the ability to mutate rapidly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken B-17 for years as a protective. Graviola is a proven cancer fighter and recent research on intravenous vitamin C has been very good. I have read that a doctor in Italy is treating cancer with intravenous baking soda (pharmaceutical grade) it raises the bodies PH level. Anything that raises the bodies PH makes it difficult for cancer to survive.
Have you looked into PRAL?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
My wife’s uncle cured himself of throat cancer using B-17. His daughter cured herself of cervical cancer with B-17 and a good diet after the medical community had given up on her. They both continue to use it to this day. I read about B-17 in a book called "A World Without Cancer". It's very interesting reading. I tells how the FDA and Big Pharma wants to suppress any over-the-counter cures (there’s no money to be made in over-the-counter products). Big Pharma wants to make synthetic versions of natural products with big mark-ups and lots of side effects. Cancer is such a huge industry the country can't afford a cure. They are looking for ways to control the disease. However, that’s nearly impossible since cancer has the ability to mutate rapidly.
Your right. The doctor that wrote that book was on the research at the Sloan-Keating Medical Center. B17 has over an 80percent cure rate. Pharms and the FDA wanted him to lie about his findings. He refused quit and now writes books on alternative cures. The pharms and FDA got the medical association to discredit him as a doctor. All those SOB's care about is the bottom dollar, who cares who gets sick, dies, ect. For them its all about the money:aargh: Funny though, now there is research coming out that shows B12 helps fight cancer, its not banned. But whats funny is B12 actually coantains small amounts of B17 which is why it helps to fight cancer. They must think we are all stupid.

Anyways I've been feeling great. My last lab work shows Liver Enzymes still coming down and white blood cells still going up. Feeling great and pumping iron my friends. :spank:to the pharms and FDA!

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
you da man ed!
with you buddy on every count!

and, by your wisdom, i am gonna start double dosing the b12...
thanks man!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is B17 available seperatly or do you need to supplement with B12 to get it?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
google is your friend, androboy.
in my case, i go with bing...

"amygdalin," laetrile, also called b-17.
best food source - raw apricot kernels.
these are available, and not so expensive.

as a rule:
1 kernel for every 5kg (10 pounds) of body weight at any one time
For those people wanting to incorporate using apricot kernels for health improvement to benefit from the high vitamin B17 content then it is suggested you simply eat the maximum amount 3 times a day.

i am not sure if it is "legal" to buy/sell or even advocate the use of anything purified/capped/represented as a cure or treatment for any disease
(i have sed this befo, and will say it agin, feds suk nuts, and i am not talking tree nuts, i am talking maggot ridden ruptured purple stinking dead donkey nuts...).

but, one of the men here who are more knowledgeable may pm you a link to a source...

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I'll PM you. Also Jin's right about apricots and the fact it is also know as latrile (spelt wrong sorry, chemo brain:bling:) Thats how it was actually discovered. Their was an indian tribe who's main diet was apricots. They ate the whole apricot seeds and all. They would also use the seeds for ingrediants in other foods they ate. Because of this it was discovered that they had an EXTREMELY high content of B17 in there system. No history of cancer in any of them, they rarely got sick and average age was over 100. You can find B17 in apple seeds, beet root, chia seed, ect. If you don't have cancer you should be ok by eating this items on a daily bases. That will give you enout B17 to help your immune system from developing cancer. If your like me (already have cancer) then you will need a lot more B17 than what you can actually eat on a daily bases.

Reactions: jin