Leviathan safe for women?

searcyc2

Awards
I believe I have read on here before that a female could take 1 pill twice per day of leviathan. My wife is 21 and is not pregnant, breast feeding, or planning on getting pregnant. Would it be ok if she took 2 per/day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe I have read on here before that a female could take 1 pill twice per day of leviathan. My wife is 21 and is not pregnant, breast feeding, or planning on getting pregnant. Would it be ok if she took 2 per/day?
Leviathan Reloaded is fine for females to use, yes. I have used it - at 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. You can read my review at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/130060-rosies-review-leviathan.html.

Make sure if she's using it for fat loss that she has her NUTRITION AND TRAINING in order first - since they are the primary factors (NUTRITION especially) that will determine her success (or lack of it)!

~Rosie~

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded is fine for females to use, yes. I have used it - at 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. You can read my review at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/130060-rosies-review-leviathan.html.

Make sure if she's using it for fat loss that she has her NUTRITION AND TRAINING in order first - since they are the primary factors (NUTRITION especially) that will determine her success (or lack of it)!

~Rosie~
Hey Rosie - you stacked Levy with DCP ... but nutraplanet is also selling DCP bundled with HEAT. Soooo ... I'm wondering if it's possible to stack Levy with both DCP and HEAT?

Or would that make someone bounce off the ceiling? :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Rosie - you stacked Levy with DCP ... but nutraplanet is also selling DCP bundled with HEAT. Soooo ... I'm wondering if it's possible to stack Levy with both DCP and HEAT?

Or would that make someone bounce off the ceiling? :p
Yep, I stacked Leviathan Reloaded with DCP - that was the "it" stack then. If you're going to add another product I would personally use something else, but you could add H.E.A.T. Stack to that stack, yes (although, if one has never used one or all of the products before, it's best to use one standalone - so that they know what effects they get from that - before adding another) - whether or not it was too much would depend on the individual.

~Rosie~

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I stacked Leviathan Reloaded with DCP - that was the "it" stack then. If you're going to add another product I would personally use something else, but you could add H.E.A.T. Stack to that stack, yes (although, if one has never used one or all of the products before, it's best to use one standalone - so that they know what effects they get from that - before adding another) - whether or not it was too much would depend on the individual.

~Rosie~
Great advice, thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!