Phytoserms 347 REVIEW!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
First off i dosed phytoserms at 2 caps daily 1 in the am and the second 8hrs later. Ive tried many types and brands of test boosters with all sorts of active ingredients. Some of them i never felt or noticed a change or they took several weeks to start noticing the effects and by then the bottle was empty. With Phytoserms it only took until about 9-10 days for me to really notice the effects of this. First thing i felt was a very noticable increase in aggression and libido boost. This was very welcomed except some fatty's were starting to catch my eye and have me wondering lol. The aggression in the gym was awesome this had to be the most noticeable effect by far. I was taking no PWO at all or any other supplements that could attribute to the aggression at the time. Recovery also started slowly getting better about day 10 and just got better as it went on. Strength increases were noticeable but not over the top which was to be expected. Its is really hard for me to gauge the strength in terms of numbers because i had just finished PCT when i started taking phytoserms and i had just got over a stomache virus which zapped several lbs from my body weight and some strength on all my lifts. But i was able to put back on the 10lbs on my bench max i had lost which is great. Overall i loved my time on phytoserms and it is by far my favortie natty testbooster to date. I liked it so much i ordered a new bottle to run in the future. So yes i would reccommend this to anyone and i will and have already bought it again.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very solid review here and nuttin wrong with the fatties they need love too....but they gotta pay ;) family guy quote

fasttimes

Awards
Good review, I noticed your weight is 165lbs did you need 2 tabs a day? I'm in the lower 190's and was on the fence about 1 or 2 tabs a day?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it reece.

The increased gym aggression and libido boost is good 2 hear man!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

2 caps a day for me was perfect. On every supplement ive ever taken i always follow the dosing for the 200+lb people so 2 i would hope would be plenty for you man. Make sure you spread them out though because ive read too much bulbine at one time will not yield any better results than the dosage in a single cap.

underthesun

Awards
I second that! Workouts are great on this stuff even without taking a pwo.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Heck yea man i had some of the best workouts on this stuff!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
First off i dosed phytoserms at 2 caps daily 1 in the am and the second 8hrs later. Ive tried many types and brands of test boosters with all sorts of active ingredients. Some of them i never felt or noticed a change or they took several weeks to start noticing the effects and by then the bottle was empty. With Phytoserms it only took until about 9-10 days for me to really notice the effects of this. First thing i felt was a very noticable increase in aggression and libido boost. This was very welcomed except some fatty's were starting to catch my eye and have me wondering lol. The aggression in the gym was awesome this had to be the most noticeable effect by far. I was taking no PWO at all or any other supplements that could attribute to the aggression at the time. Recovery also started slowly getting better about day 10 and just got better as it went on. Strength increases were noticeable but not over the top which was to be expected. Its is really hard for me to gauge the strength in terms of numbers because i had just finished PCT when i started taking phytoserms and i had just got over a stomache virus which zapped several lbs from my body weight and some strength on all my lifts. But i was able to put back on the 10lbs on my bench max i had lost which is great. Overall i loved my time on phytoserms and it is by far my favortie natty testbooster to date. I liked it so much i ordered a new bottle to run in the future. So yes i would reccommend this to anyone and i will and have already bought it again.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Enter key makes new paragraphs!!!

;)

Thanks for the review Reece. I loved your work in Terminator... or what that another Kyle? Ha - so you'd say the most profound effect was aggression and strength, or something else?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely say the most profound effects were aggression and libido. But there were some slow but noticable strength gains. Obviouslly nothing compareable to a PH but pretty much what you would expect from a top notch Test booster. I had some awesome workouts on this stuff with no preworkout. I usually workout about 1.5hrs after waking up so im still kind of sluggish when i get in there. But not when i was taking this, i really do miss it!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely say the most profound effects were aggression and libido. But there were some slow but noticable strength gains. Obviouslly nothing compareable to a PH but pretty much what you would expect from a top notch Test booster. I had some awesome workouts on this stuff with no preworkout. I usually workout about 1.5hrs after waking up so im still kind of sluggish when i get in there. But not when i was taking this, i really do miss it!
Thanks a lot for responding... are you done now with the trial?

Did you take note of any fat loss or muscle gain, or were you not on long enough to take note of these effects?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I think 4 weeks is probably too short for any natural product no matter how great it is. But about week 3 is when the scale started going up slightly for me. I had gotten sick about 3 weeks prior to starting and lost 5-6lbs and some strength during that time. I was having a hard time putting the weight back on even in panic mode and dirtying my diet up. I also stopped taking creatine so i know i was loosing some water weight also so this area in general was really hard for me to gauge. And is why i left it out of the inital review because there were alot of factors that couldve effected this area for me.

But by the end of the phytoserms i was back to normal weight + an additional 1lb-2lbs. I also lost .5" on my waist and gained additional vascularity. So yes there was some weight gain, slight leaning effect, and it brought all my strength back + an additional 5lbs on my bench max. With all that being said weve also go to realize i was going to get the strength and few lbs of the weight i had lost due to my sickness eventually no matter what. But the phytoserms helped speed up the process and gave me a tad bit more.

Great questions Outstanding....its making this review much better IMO and extracting quite a bit more info out of me lol. I dont mind it at all! If ive left anything else out or anyone else is curious about anything feel free to ask!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great questions Outstanding....its making this review much better IMO and extracting quite a bit more info out of me lol. I dont mind it at all! If ive left anything else out or anyone else is curious about anything feel free to ask!
Thanks a lot Reecew - I'm sure your log has helped a lot of interested people out. Take care and all the best.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

2 caps a day for me was perfect. On every supplement ive ever taken i always follow the dosing for the 200+lb people so 2 i would hope would be plenty for you man. Make sure you spread them out though because ive read too much bulbine at one time will not yield any better results than the dosage in a single cap.
That doesn't make sense to me. Your profile says you weigh 165. Too much bulbine period will not get you any better results but will cause your testosterone to go down. I bet if you took only 1 per day you would have got better results. Plus the bottle would have lasted you longer.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hmm who knows man too late. I dose that way in general because over 90% of supps are underdosed..it was an in general comment. This one isnt underdosed from what ive read....but i would think popping 2 caps at once would be too much not 1 cap am 1 cap pm.
But whats the half life on bulbine, i think that would be the determining factor??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
ashmo Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
mugen112 Supplements 4