Can I Stack Prime/Powerfull with AT2/Erase?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to add lean muscle while losing fat. Would a stack of Prime/Powerfull go well with Alpha T-2 and Erase?

I dont want to get too many different things going on, I wanted to get some feedback if this might be counterproductive or not effective.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am looking to add lean muscle while losing fat. Would a stack of Prime/Powerfull go well with Alpha T-2 and Erase?

I dont want to get too many different things going on, I wanted to get some feedback if this might be counterproductive or not effective.
If you want to recomp, then you had better make sure your nutrition is manipulated PERFECTLY, since THAT is what will make or break you re results!

Re products, without the base factors in place, no supplement are going to give you results. If you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted . . .

. . . Yes, Prime and PowerFULL can be stacked with Alpha-T2 and Erase. However, if you have not used some or all of these products before, then using all of them would definitely be "too many different things going on", and I recommend that you use one or two of them only.

The Alpha-T2/Erase stack is perfect for recomping, and if you were to choose ONE stack, this would be my recommendation.

~Rosie~

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I have used all of the products before, never in unison obviously.

I am currently taking the AT2 and Erase, but wanted to add Powerfull for recovery and sleep aid, and Prime is just a good strength supplement for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used all of the products before, never in unison obviously.

I am currently taking the AT2 and Erase, but wanted to add Powerfull for recovery and sleep aid, and Prime is just a good strength supplement for me.
In that case, then go for it if you want to.

~Rosie~