Can I Stack Prime/Powerfull with AT2/Erase?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

Can I Stack Prime/Powerfull with AT2/Erase?

I am looking to add lean muscle while losing fat. Would a stack of Prime/Powerfull go well with Alpha T-2 and Erase?

I dont want to get too many different things going on, I wanted to get some feedback if this might be counterproductive or not effective.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I am looking to add lean muscle while losing fat. Would a stack of Prime/Powerfull go well with Alpha T-2 and Erase?

I dont want to get too many different things going on, I wanted to get some feedback if this might be counterproductive or not effective.
    If you want to recomp, then you had better make sure your nutrition is manipulated PERFECTLY, since THAT is what will make or break you re results!

Re products, without the base factors in place, no supplement are going to give you results. If you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted . . .

. . . Yes, Prime and PowerFULL can be stacked with Alpha-T2 and Erase. However, if you have not used some or all of these products before, then using all of them would definitely be "too many different things going on", and I recommend that you use one or two of them only.

The Alpha-T2/Erase stack is perfect for recomping, and if you were to choose ONE stack, this would be my recommendation.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

I have used all of the products before, never in unison obviously.

I am currently taking the AT2 and Erase, but wanted to add Powerfull for recovery and sleep aid, and Prime is just a good strength supplement for me.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have used all of the products before, never in unison obviously.

I am currently taking the AT2 and Erase, but wanted to add Powerfull for recovery and sleep aid, and Prime is just a good strength supplement for me.
    In that case, then go for it if you want to.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase, alpha t2, prime stack
    By kixazz2529 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:01 AM
  2. Can i stack Novadex XT with Prime/PowerFull?
    By dakaus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 02:38 PM