AMS is helping JayDee get HUGE with the Anabolic Kit RD!!!!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Stats:

5'10"
194.5lbs starting weight this AM
10%-ish BF
2 months after my first NPC National Qualifier competition

Goals:

Gain as much muscle and strength as possible while maintaining a relatively low body fat.

Staple Supplements:

AMS Body Mortar Carb Free - 2 scoops intra-workout
AMS HypertropX - 4 tabs 30min pre-wo
AMS Pump Fixx - 3 scoops when i need that "boost."
Isopure Zero Carb Protein

Anabolic Kit RD Dosing:

1-Andro - 5 tabs/day in divided doses
4-AD - 5 tabs/day in divided doses
Decavol - 5 tabs/day in divided doses

My diet I cannot give away, but it's basically zero carbs on non-training days and carbs on training days. NO, i'm not dieting, i'm trying to gain weight. By doing this, your body processes carbs and uses them much more efficiently and you stay lean while still growing. I don't believe in bulking and cutting, I HATE feeling or looking fat lol.

Training:

I train heavy and intense. 8-12 reps for upper body and 12-15 for lower body. I drop set EVERYTHING and rest about 10-15sec between sets. I generally do 3 sets of everything and throw in a 4th drop set randomly. I also do static holds and DC extreme stretching. This (for me) is the best method for achieving strength, growth, and shape faster than anything else. I keep intensity as high as possible.

The cycle will last as long as the tabs last. I have 3 boxes and would GREATLY like to thank Dave, Royd, and AMS for this awesome opportunity! They are an awesome sponsor, company, and their continuous support is astounding! If anyone has any questions about ANYTHING at all, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. Whether it be training, diet, food prep, recipes, competing, etc. This forum along with MANY other people, have taught me everything I know. I want to give back to everyone in all ways possible. I will be posting before and after pics as well :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Reserved for before and after pics :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
11/20/11 - Day 2 - back, bis, traps, forearms

Deads - 375x12(+10lbs), 275x15(+2rp), 225x20

Wide Grip Lat Pulls - 250x12(+5lbs), 210x12(+3rp), 180x12(+1rp)

Bent Over BB Rows - 235x12(+10lbs), 185x12, 135x15

Seated DB Curls - 55x11(+5lbs), 50x9(+5lbs and 2rp), 45x9(+5lbs and 3rp)

Machine Preacher Curls - 130x10(+1rp), 100x8, 80x11(+4rp), 60x12(+2rp)

Upright BB Rows - 135x12(+1rp), 105x11(+2rp), 95x14(+2rp)

DB Shrugs - 95x12, 80x9, 70x10

Reverse Grip Cable Curls - 90x7, 80x7, 70x7

This was an AWESOME workout! Intensity/aggression was insane. I haven't trained this intense and aggressively in quite some time. I felt very strong and powerful, much more so than usual. Strength is going up nicely, I just hope my weight follows along with it. I thought it was odd at first, but I noticed that roughly 20min after dosing, I got a hard-on. That goes to show that blood levels really do peak 15-20min after dosing. I dissolve 1 tab of 1-andro, 1-ad, and decavol under my tongue at each dose. I just do all 3 at the same time for convenience. I work in a pharmacy all day, so it'd be hard to talk due to dissolving multiple tabs under my tongue haha. It's quicker to just do all 3 at once. I hope this cycle continues to be this much fun :afro:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Check out my log on AMS kit! You are much bigger than me so I am doing the recommended dose of 2/day, considering jumping to 3/day.

I am up 8lbs over 17 days so I hope to get a solid 12lbs or so.

Strength jumped quickly, the wt started at the beginning of week 2. You might experience similar results.

Share any tips/insight please! What is your PCT?

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Ab shot just to show where my body fat is...holding some water for sure due to adding in yams, oats, and rice. It used to be almost strictly fruit as my carb source. Also added in more red meat for extra calories and fat.

Attachments

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Subbed. Check out my log on AMS kit! You are much bigger than me so I am doing the recommended dose of 2/day, considering jumping to 3/day.

I am up 8lbs over 17 days so I hope to get a solid 12lbs or so.

Strength jumped quickly, the wt started at the beginning of week 2. You might experience similar results.

Share any tips/insight please! What is your PCT?
I will sub to it now :) Yea, i chose the 5/day to in hopes of superb results. Everyone's been telling me how huge i'm looking lately, but i'm having a bad case of bigorexia lol. I feel small and want to put on as much quality size as possible, as well as strength. Wow! 8lbs in about 3 weeks is great for a legal OTC supp huh!? That's why I love AMS and am proud to be sponsored by them. PCT is a secret ;)

A great tip that I wish I had when first starting out is: don't just eat as much food as you possibly can just to get bigger. Yes you will get bigger, but you will also get a lot fatter over time. Have patience and eat healthy and smart. In all seriousness though, anything you would like to know, just ask. I'm a personal trainer as well. I don't mean I have a certificate and no true knowledge like most, I mean i love to help others to meet their bodybuilding or fitness goals via proper training, lifestyle, and nutrition. Most trainers these days don't even have their own way of doing things, they just do whatever the current "big thing" is. I just do what works best from my own experiences and experiences i've had with other people :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Day 3 - weight is 190 this AM. Down 4.5lbs that's kind of odd...

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
50g Chocolate Whey, 1 cup raw oats, 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons peanut butter...My favorite shake of all time. Lean gains baby! yyyyuuummmm!!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
I'm in to follow along. I have a pretty similar approach to my dietbas well right now.
Cool :) Lean gains are the way to go man. I'm done with the whole bulking/cutting idea. It's just not efficient...Get fat and gain some muscle, then cut down and get shredded...OOOORRRRRR stay lean and gain that same amount(or more) of muscle, then come show time, you don't have to change your diet so drastically and it's much easier. Traditional bulking just spills you over, makes your insulin sensitivity go wayyyy down, and just screws up the way your body processes things. The human body is a machine, you gotta make it run as efficiently as possible all the time. Not just only when you want to get shredded. Sorry for the rant lol.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
1/24/11 - Day 6 - chest, delts, tris

Decline BB Press - 205x10, 175x10(+1rp), 135x9

Incline DB Press - 80x10(+10bs), 70x7(+10lbs and 2rp), 60x7(+10lbs and 2rp)

Pec Deck Flye - 205x13, 185x11, 165x11(new exercise)

DB Mil Press - 70x7, 60x8(+1rp), 50x5(too much lactic acid and painful pump lol)

Seated DB Side Laterals - 40x12(+2rp), 35x10(+4rp), 30x10

Bent Over Cable Laterals - 65x15(+5lbs and 3rp), 55x15(+5lbs and 3rp), 45x15(+5lbs and 3rp)

Skull Crushers - 75x8(+5lbs), 60x10(+2rp), 50x15(+8rp)

Reverse Grip Smythe Bench - 160x8(+10lbs), 110x8, 90x8

Tri Extension Machine - 180x12(+10lbs), 155x15(+5lbs and 3rp), 140x15(+10lbs and 3rp)

Had a pretty good session, but I just felt very weak and tired all day long. I missed an entire meal due to work stress and being crazy busy, so i'm sure that played a huge role.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For chest I like to do the most difficult press first: incline, then I do flat of decline. That way the weight does not change too much because the exercise is easier than the previous.

For triceps I have never done reverse grip bench, might have to give it a go. Saw some guys doing them today.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
1/25/11 - Day 7 - Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs

Squats - 345x12(+10lbs), 225x14, 185x21(+3rp)

Leg Press - 12pl x13, 10pl x10(+90lbs), 8pl x12(+90lbs)

Leg Extension - 245x17(+5lbs), 195x13(+1rp), 160x11, 130x10(+2rp)

Toe Press - 14pl x20(+40lbs), 12pl x20(+40lbs and 2rp), 10pl x15(+70lbs), 8pl x15(+40lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 160x15(+3rp), 135x15(+5lbs) <----some frail old Ahole stole my machine, but i'm a nice guy so I just said Fck it and continued on...GYM ETIQUETTE PEOPLE!!!!!

Rope Crunches - 160x40, 140x35(+5rp), 120x30

Sorry I haven't had time to take pics, life is crazy right now. We're in the middle of getting ready to move across the country, so we have a LOT to do. I WILL get them posted though VERY soon! Forgot to weigh myself this AM, sorry about that as well lol. I remembered at about 11am, but I already had 2 meals by then, so that wouldn't have been my real weight.

This session went very well. I felt pretty tired all day long, but I also ate wayyy more carbs than usual. I ate a 16" sausage pizza and 1/2 dozen garlic knots :( But it was ssssoooo good. I haven't cheated in a while, so I thought I would today. I felt real strong and powerful tonight and had great motivation/intensity.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
For chest I like to do the most difficult press first: incline, then I do flat of decline. That way the weight does not change too much because the exercise is easier than the previous.

For triceps I have never done reverse grip bench, might have to give it a go. Saw some guys doing them today.
I have always done flat presses first because the actual upper pectoral muscle is so small, that it really doesn't make all that much difference anyway. The entire pec area is stimulated with flat presses, both upper and lower pecs. Sure, incline movements do target the upper area more, but it is negligible. My whole damn chest needs improvement anyway, lol. I like the reverse grip bench because it hits the inner chest a lot, as well as the tris...plus it's very hard to do perform haha. I'd never try it without the smythe machine.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
WEEK 1 REVIEW: I am horny ALL the time, my pumps are very pronounced in the gym as well as overall vascularity, strength is going up nicely, my mood is good, appetite is about the same, and my skin is a tad more oily than usual. One can only expect that when any hormone fluctuation occurs though. So far, I give this stack a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEEK 1 REVIEW: I am horny ALL the time, my pumps are very pronounced in the gym as well as overall vascularity, strength is going up nicely, my mood is good, appetite is about the same, and my skin is a tad more oily than usual. One can only expect that when any hormone fluctuation occurs though. So far, I give this stack a thumbs up! :thumbsup:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JayDee6 again.

I definitely AGREE!!! Having a good cycle so far, I only expect it to get better through the next few weeks.

:clap2:

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JayDee6 again.

I definitely AGREE!!! Having a good cycle so far, I only expect it to get better through the next few weeks.

:clap2:
I hope so, i'm anxious to see the number on the scale start climbing.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Morning weight is 191, so i'm up 1lb :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
More pics bro. Looking pretty cut up in that one still.
Oh, not to worry. I will get them ASAP. I'm having some tough times right now, but i'm trying the best I can to keep my head up. My parents dog(and my dog) of 11yrs(had her since i was about 16) has cancer and they are putting her to sleep next weekend. My dad doesn't want to take her to have it done and I don't blame him, but that means my mom must d it on her own. The dog is a part of our family, a sibling to me, and child to my parents. Well on top of that terrible thing, my wife, son, and I are moving to NY that same weekend. So my parents are also losing that so very close relationship with their new grandson, daughter-in-law, and son that they so desperately wanted to come live in the same city as they do. We have lived here for about 6yrs and now we're moving. Such terrible timing for everything and horrible events. I'm excited to go back home because the rest of my family and friends live in NY, and my wife has never been anywhere but NM, AZ, and CO. At the same time, I am just about traumatized from losing our beloved dog, and knowing what my mom has to go through. She is THE strongest person I have ever known, and I know she can get through this as well as my dad, but it's just such a sad sad thing to happen. What makes it even worse is my wife is pregnant and they are unaware of that. I am afraid to tell them due to all that's going on. Not only would they be losing their son, grandson, daughter-in-law, and beloved dog, but also their unborn grandchild :( This sucks beyond belief...

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
1/28/11 - Day 10 - back, bis, traps

Deads - 385x9(+10lbs), 275x20(+5rp), 225x20

Wide Grip Lat Pulls - 255x9(+5lbs), 215x10(+5lbs), 185x12(+5lbs)

Bent Over BB Rows - 225x12, 185x12, 135x20(+5rp)

Incline DB Curls - 45x12(+5lbs), 35x12(+5rp), 30x13(+5rp)

Machine Preacher Curls - 130x11(+1rp), 100x9(+1rp), 80x10, 60x11

DB Shrugs - 100x12(+10lbs), 80x12(+3rp), 70x12(+2rp), 60x12

Had a good session. Felt strong, but I was very tired and exhausted at the same time. Vascularity and striations looked sick, but I didn't have anyone there that I knew to take pics. I wasn't about to ask a total stranger to take pics of me either lol. I will get them soon though, I promise.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man my dog died of cancer when I was 9 and I still remember the day my dad and I buried him. It was rough. So I feel for you and your family. :(

Strong lat pulldowns man.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Damn man my dog died of cancer when I was 9 and I still remember the day my dad and I buried him. It was rough. So I feel for you and your family. :(

Strong lat pulldowns man.
ya it will be rough, but its for the best. She doesn't need to suffer anymore. Thanks man I dunno what's been going on with lat pulldowns...each week I go up five to ten pounds. It has been happening every week since I did my show. I'm definitely not complaining lol, but its definitely the strongest I've ever been on that exercise. My goal is to squat and deadlift 405x10 and most of all to bench 225x10. My bench is so weak cuz I've always used DB never BB. So I'm kind of starting from scratch with regular BB bench press.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya it will be rough, but its for the best. She doesn't need to suffer anymore. Thanks man I dunno what's been going on with lat pulldowns...each week I go up five to ten pounds. It has been happening every week since I did my show. I'm definitely not complaining lol, but its definitely the strongest I've ever been on that exercise. My goal is to squat and deadlift 405x10 and most of all to bench 225x10. My bench is so weak cuz I've always used DB never BB. So I'm kind of starting from scratch with regular BB bench press.
I am experiencing the same thing, my lat pd have never been this heavy.

I am the opposite, chest is my strong area; once put up 305. But my high in DL and squat is around the same at 315. Most people have a good difference between bench and squat #s, I gotta get my bottom half up in strength. Then again it is not a huge priority since I play soccer and do triathlons, need my endurance and reflexes not raw power.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
I am experiencing the same thing, my lat pd have never been this heavy.

I am the opposite, chest is my strong area; once put up 305. But my high in DL and squat is around the same at 315. Most people have a good difference between bench and squat #s, I gotta get my bottom half up in strength. Then again it is not a huge priority since I play soccer and do triathlons, need my endurance and reflexes not raw power.
I'd never even attempt 305 lol. Too afraid of an injury, plus I train alone. Right now im at 345 for about 12-15 on squat, and DL is 385x12, so i'm getting closer, but it just REALLY pisses me off that so many people at my gym do 225 for reps pretty easily and my physique is so much better than theirs. I'm one of only 3 bodybuilders in my gym, everyone else drinks and parties on the weekend and just lifts for looks i'm assuming. I train my ass off and eat my ass off, and they SLACK off, and manage to bench more than me lol. My chest is my most lagging body part too, so I know the strength and size will come, but like everyone else, I want it NOW lol.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
YYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM chocolate peanut butter shake and apple sauce :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
1/31/11 - Anabolic Kit Day 13 - chest, delts, tris

Flat DB Press - 90x11(+2rp), 80x6(+1rp), 70x14(+10rp but someone bothered me in-between sets, so I rested much longer than 10sec)

Incline BB Press - 175x8, 155x7(+3rp), 135x6

Pec Deck Flye - 215x12(+10lbs), 185x11, 165x12(+1rp)

Machine Mil Press - 140x7, 120x7, 100x7(new exercise, the smythe machine was being used)

Standing DB Side Laterals - 40x12, 35x12(+4rp), 30x12(+4rp)

Reverse Pec Deck Flye - 210x12(+10lbs), 180x9(+10lbs), 150x12(+10lbs)
^^^This was superset with the machine tri extensions

Skull Crushers - 75x9(+1rp), 60x10, 50x9

Reverse Grip Smythe Bench - 160x9(+1rp), 110x8, 90x9(+1rp)

Machine Tri Extensions - 180x12, 155x15, 140x15
^^^These were superset with RG smythe bench. I did reverse pec deck flye, to RG smythe bench, to machine tri extensions as a mini circuit one after another.

This session was good. I had a great pump in my chest, I felt the machine military press in my front delts a lot more than I expected, and my tris were nice and sore. The 90lb DBs felt a lot lighter than last time, so that's definitely a good thing. Strength is continuing to go up as well :)

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
WEEK 2 REVIEW: The strength increases keep coming, i'm still horny 24/7, not sure about weight cuz I forgot to weigh myself this morning, pumps in and out of the gym are great, overall mood is good considering everything that's on my plate right now, and my veins pop everywhere during training. I REALLY would like to record at least a set from one of my workouts, but my wife's schedule is totally different than mine so it's difficult. My wife's parents are living with us until saturday when we move to NY, since they are the one's buying our house, so pictures haven't happened yet either. I'm really sorry, all of this definitely wasn't planned. I WILL deliver though I promise! If all else fails, I will just tell her parents "listen, i need pics for my log, so i'm going to take them in the living room, but i must warn you i'll be in my armani boxer briefs, so I suggest you go into another room if you don't want to see it lol." They're ALWAYS here, so I dunno what else to do. It's very annoying, but it's only for a few more days. Then its off to NY baby!!!! WOOOOTT!!!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
2/2/11 - Anabolic Kit Day 15 - quads, hams, calves, abs

Squats - 345x13(+1rp), 275x12(+50lbs), 225x14(+50lbs)

Leg Press - 12pl x13, 10pl x11(+1rp), 8pl x12

Smythe Calve Raise - 310x15(+10lbs), 220x14(+20lbs), 110x17(+3rp), 90x17(+2rp)

Leg Extension - 250x15(+5lbs), 195x14(+1rp), 160x13(+2rp), 130x13(+3rp)

Seated Leg Curls - 165x15(+5lbs), 140x15(+5lbs), 120x15, 100x15

Rope Crunches - 160x40, 140x40(+5rp)...stopped here due to bad cramps, i wasn't breathing properly during the first set. i was concentrating too much on the contractions and not enough on proper breathing.

Another good workout, aside from my knees hurting during squats and leg presses. Calves were pretty vascular as well as my quads, they were also real tight and a little painful in the "tear drop muscle" just above the knees. I will take pics tomorrow at the gym as well as try to get my wife to take some tomorrow night when she gets home from work. Worst case scenario is that i only get the gym pics, but i'd REALLY like to get an actual front and rear double bi pose. I hate posting pics of me that I take myself because I cannot do any real poses, just certain muscle groups, due to having to hold the camera. Oh, and regarding the 50lb increase on the squats...I was doing 225 for my 2nd working set and 185 for my 3rd, well I was getting too many reps and wanted to go heavier. I decided to start doing 275 for my 2nd and 225 for my 3rd set.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Sorry for the long hiatus guys, but we are finally all settled in here in NY. I'm at a new gym, with new weights and machines so things have changed a little bit, but everything is still on track. I will post an update tomorrow after the gym :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you back. It always takes time to get settled in to new surroundings, I hate trying a new gym, never feels right.