Houstontexas Gets LIT-UP Log

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas I just received my Lit-Up today so I am getting ready to start my log. I may or may not hit the gym tomorrow as it is usually a toss up between a rest day or abs/cardio. If I don't post tomorrow I will definitely post Thursday night. Can't wait to get Lit-Up.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas I just received my Lit-Up today so I am getting ready to start my log. I may or may not hit the gym tomorrow as it is usually a toss up between a rest day or abs/cardio. If I don't post tomorrow I will definitely post Thursday night. Can't wait to get Lit-Up.
Looking foward to your thoughts.

FYI-

Use 10 ozs of water per scoop instead of the 8 specified on the container.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
In!:head:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok I was very pumped to get Lit-Up so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it today. I hit my Bi's/abs/cardio today. I usually wouldn't have bi's on Wed., but I missed them for the most part Monday due to showing the wifey her new workout plan. Anyways onto my critique of Lit-Up. Remember these are only my initial impressions and they may change over the time of this log.

Initial impression based on looks: 7/10 Container is cool looking and small which is nice even though it just sits on my counter. I have every supplement on my counter so it is nice to conserve space. Upon opening it I thought the powder looked a bit odd compared to say Jacked or my sample of C4. More thick looking like a protein powder than tiny granules.

Taste: 9/10 I was a bit scared based on the looks, but the taste was very good actually. It wasn't just one of those tolerable Preworkout drinks, I actually enjoyed the taste. The only downside was drinking 20oz of it since I used 2 scoops. I felt like I was never gonna finish that thing.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Overall I felt like Lit-Up was very effective. I have to say I was very skeptical on the way to the gym and even upon arrival. I didn't feel mentally "pumped up" like I usually do with other Preworkout drinks. I also didn't get that feeling before getting to the gym that it had kicked in. Upon starting my workout I realized I was getting a pretty much perfect balance of focus, intensity, etc. I also felt a little more pump than normal. I continued to pound my way through my workout and even felt great all the way through 30min cardio. I still feel like I should be in the gym actually lol.

Overall score: 8/10 Solid product!! No stomach problems and no crashing feel plus effects that I felt actually APPLIED to my workout and not just a false sense of stimulation.

I will continue with the rest of the bottle and give more details throughout its usage. The joint health and testosterone increase over time sound wonderful so we'll see. Thanks for the opportunity AN!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to hearing more! This powder looks different because it is a "cleaner" powder supplement, not filled with tons of junk. That would be my guess at least. I agree, taste and effectiveness is great. Where in Houston are you located?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to hearing more! This powder looks different because it is a "cleaner" powder supplement, not filled with tons of junk. That would be my guess at least. I agree, taste and effectiveness is great. Where in Houston are you located?
Northwest Houston right next to Katy/Cypress area. Are you in Houston also?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Overall score: 8/10 Solid product!! No stomach problems and no crashing feel plus effects that I felt actually APPLIED to my workout and not just a false sense of stimulation.
Awesome news man! My fav part about LITup is the tunnel vision type focus that it gives, rather than an overly stimmed energy :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Another great day with Lit-Up. I had shoulders and triceps today. I kept the workout short and sweet and felt great the entire time. I actually felt more hype physically and mentally today than yesterday. I found myself drumming along to the music in the car and getting super excited to hit the gym. I am always ready to hit the gym, but I am not usually that excited about it. Especially on shoulder day b/c I have some pain in my right shoulder. Until tomorrow..

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Another great day with Lit-Up. I had shoulders and triceps today. I kept the workout short and sweet and felt great the entire time. I actually felt more hype physically and mentally today than yesterday. I found myself drumming along to the music in the car and getting super excited to hit the gym. I am always ready to hit the gym, but I am not usually that excited about it. Especially on shoulder day b/c I have some pain in my right shoulder. Until tomorrow..
Nice update!

I'm in a zone when I take LITup (2 scoops).

For the last 3 days, I have used 1 Black Cats (60 min pre) and 2 scoops (30 min pre) and the energy and focus has been outstanding!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Nice update!

For the last 3 days, I have used 1 Black Cats (60 min pre) and 2 scoops (30 min pre) and the energy and focus has been outstanding!
I haven't used Black Cat yet. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Hit back today and it went very well. I didn't even have my ipod since I forgot to charge it, but I still managed to stay focused and smash the weights. If I can pump the iron with intensity while listening to the gyms lame music you know this stuff is working.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
fuuuu I hate when I forget my ipod :mad:

thankfully LITup helped you surpass the issue :D

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am experimenting with a new 3x a week lifting routine. So here is what I did today.

All of this was done on avg with a 12rep, 10rep, 8rep approach. I only gave myself 30sec between sets also.

Chest:
Incline DB Press 3 sets
Low Cable Flies (idk the name of this, pulling up from legs towards chest...help me out lol) 3 sets
Legs:
Squats 3 sets
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3 sets
Back:
Lat Pulldowns 3 sets
Seated Cable Rows 3 sets
Shoulders:
Front DB Raises 3 sets
Side DB Raises 3 sets
Traps:
Shrugs 3 sets
Biceps:
Alternating DB Curls 3 sets
Triceps:
Bar Pushdowns (cables) 3 sets

Cardio:
20min eliptical

Have to say Lit-Up kept me going the whole time. Very good workout with intense focus throughout. I do have one little problem with the drink though. It seems to leave an after taste in my mouth for a while after drinking it. Anyone else experience this with Lit-Up or any other supplements for that matter?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Have to say Lit-Up kept me going the whole time. Very good workout with intense focus throughout. I do have one little problem with the drink though. It seems to leave an after taste in my mouth for a while after drinking it. Anyone else experience this with Lit-Up or any other supplements for that matter?
I haven't experienced it with LITup but there are a few products I have had in the past which have done something similar, usually I just chew on a piece of gum or sip some stronger flavored bcaa's

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Nice update!

HMMMMMM, I got like 5 bottles of Black Cats....sounds like an experiment to me

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Hit up my 3x a week workout again today. Legs were actually pretty sore from Monday even though I only did 2 exercises with 3 sets each. Maybe it is the lack of rest between sets at 30sec. Anyways here was my exercise Layout today:

Legs:
Squats 3 sets
Hack Squats 3 sets
Calf Press 3 sets
Chest:
Incline DB Press 3 sets
Low Cable Flies 3 sets
Back:
Lat Pulldowns 3 sets
Seated Cable Rows 3 sets
Shoulders:
DB Presses 3 sets
Side/Front DB Raises 3 sets
Traps:
Shrugs 3 sets
Biceps:
EZ Bar Curls 3 sets
Triceps:
Angled Bar Pushdowns (cables) 3 sets

Cardio:
20min eliptical

Had a bit of a stomach ache before hitting the gym, but it went away after I started working out. It was not related to the Lit-Up and it didn't seem to make it any worse once I drank it. Usually when I have an upset tummy I drink my pre-workout and then immediately pay for it so that was a nice change. Ya I said tummy so what wanna fight about it? Haha.. Anyways another good workout thanks to the good people over at AN.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Black Cat yet. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some.
Yeah wouldnt mind myself as well..nice combo there,ill have to go check those out.
If you guys don't mind personal stash samples, than PM me your addy's and I will shoot you some out of my stash ;)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Took a scoop of Lit-Up for 1hr of cardio. This was the first time I took it for cardio only and I liked it. I felt a smooth focus and it was easy to stay on there for the entire hour. Well except I had to take a few piss breaks lol. I'm not really sure whether Lit-Up is actually good for cardio or not as I have not seen any info on that to my knowledge, but it worked for me. I am nice and hungry too now that I am home and have drank my whey shake. That is a good thing since I used to feel nothing on most other pre workout drinks. Off to eat.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
As far as LITup for cardio goes - I have found that 1/2 scoop before a decent session helps me to focus a little more and bang it out without checking the time every 30sec wondering if I am done :p

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Starting a 2 month bulk with my brother instead of continuing to cut. Changed up our routine also. I am doing the following routine and I have to say day 1 was a breeze with Lit-Up in my system.

Layne Norton’s Workout Routine – Power and Hypertrophy

Day One – Upper Power
3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Two – Lower Power
2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Three – Off

Day Four – Hypertrophy Chest/Arms
3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short of failure.
3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3 sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Five – Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps
4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Six – Hypertrophy Legs/Calves
2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15 range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven – Off

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I loooooooooooooooove Layne's PHAT routine, I just got done doing it for about 6 months, I got a little stagnant toward the end so I just recently switched things up, but man what an awesome routine

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Second day on the new routine and I am liking it so far. Actually felt pretty sore in my chest area. Lower body was pretty intense today. I am not used to lifting this way so I am sure my muscles are being shocked. Lit-Up continues to prove itself every single workout. I am now bulking so I am loving the fact it doesn't shut down my appetite like other pre workout drinks do. I have also started an Intermittent Fasting diet with 16hrs fasting and an 8hr window for eating. I am liking it a lot so far even though it has only been a few days. It is especially important that Lit-Up not interfere with my appetite b/c I get 2/3 of my calories in my 2 post workout meals. Now that is what I call really coming through and living up to your claims!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 4 of my new routine. It looked like this:

Day Four – Hypertrophy Chest/Arms
3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short of failure.
3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3 sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of failure.

I have to say I was really impressed today. I felt extremely pumped with these supersets. It was amazing how big and full my arms felt. I was so warm with all the blood pumping that the cold outside couldn't even phase me when I stepped out of the gym. It is supposed to snow in Houston tonight so it is kinda a big deal. 2-4 inches predicted in my area which is friggin unheard of. That gym better be open b/c I am already pumped for day 5. Oh did I mention Lit-Up is the shizzle? I am beasting in the gym!! I was on point the entire time and felt like I could keep going all night. All of you big guys better look out b/c I am coming for you!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 5 of the new routine. I had an excruciating headache when I arrived at the gym, but I pushed through it and actually had a pretty good workout. Lit-Up wasn't about to let me turn around and go home. It was that extra fire I needed to get going despite the pain.

Day Five – Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps
4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps short of failure.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Hit up my 3x a week workout again today. Legs were actually pretty sore from Monday even though I only did 2 exercises with 3 sets each. Maybe it is the lack of rest between sets at 30sec. Anyways here was my exercise Layout today:

Legs:
Squats 3 sets
Hack Squats 3 sets
Calf Press 3 sets
Chest:
Incline DB Press 3 sets
Low Cable Flies 3 sets
Back:
Lat Pulldowns 3 sets
Seated Cable Rows 3 sets
Shoulders:
DB Presses 3 sets
Side/Front DB Raises 3 sets
Traps:
Shrugs 3 sets
Biceps:
EZ Bar Curls 3 sets
Triceps:
Angled Bar Pushdowns (cables) 3 sets

Cardio:
20min eliptical

Had a bit of a stomach ache before hitting the gym, but it went away after I started working out. It was not related to the Lit-Up and it didn't seem to make it any worse once I drank it. Usually when I have an upset tummy I drink my pre-workout and then immediately pay for it so that was a nice change. Ya I said tummy so what wanna fight about it? Haha.. Anyways another good workout thanks to the good people over at AN.
Dude u almost made me spit out my Lit-up on the screen when u commented on saying tummy and do u want to fight about it, that was really funny.... I am about to have my fourth workout on Lit-up and I am VERYsensitive in a bad way to stims that are in alot of preworkout drinks. So far 1 scoop is treating me really well in the gym and NO crash later in the day on in the gym, while training. The pumps and focus have been great so far, really enjoying this.....

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15 range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

hack squats/stiff legged deads
leg curls/leg extensions
calf press machine

5 sets of all except calves

Wow...All I can say is wow...Today was the hardest workout I have had in a long time. Maybe the hardest one ever. It was awesome though and I hope it is like that every week. I feel so much better in the gym with the extra calories, carbs, etc. I also feel like Lit-Up is doing a lot for me overall. I will be using it over Jack3d and C4 from now on. I have some MP Assault that I bought before I got Lit-Up so I will use that up and then come back to getting Lit-Up. It really is that good guys. I feel better and better every time I hit the gym. I know I started on 2 scoops, but I haven't gotten a feeling of needing more it is just spot on every time. I highly recommend everyone get a bottle or hell 2-3 bottles b/c this stuff puts you in beast mode.

Ripd man I hear ya on being sensitive to stims. There have been a few thermogenics that I couldn't take b/c it literally made me sick to my stomach. I'm glad you liked the tummy line. I use that word all the time even at work. I always get these odd looks from people like did this dude really just say that?

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I took a heaping scoop yesterday and for me it was too much, I had a really intense shoulder workout and even got a pump in my shoulders, which is really rare. I got that over stimmed feeling toward the end of my workout and had a horrible headace and shakiy feeling, so I skipped cardio and came home and took a xanax to calm me down, once I get that feeling it just gets worse because of the anxiety it gives me, it seems I have a fine line between just enough and too much. I will stick to a half to 3/4 scoop seems to treat me best. Lit-up is some potent stuff and does what it claims.......

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I took a heaping scoop yesterday and for me it was too much, I had a really intense shoulder workout and even got a pump in my shoulders, which is really rare. I got that over stimmed feeling toward the end of my workout and had a horrible headace and shakiy feeling, so I skipped cardio and came home and took a xanax to calm me down, once I get that feeling it just gets worse because of the anxiety it gives me, it seems I have a fine line between just enough and too much. I will stick to a half to 3/4 scoop seems to treat me best. Lit-up is some potent stuff and does what it claims.......
Hey man I wish I had your problem lol. Getting by on 1/2 a scoop every workout would be amazing. Well I guess I don't want your problem though if it makes you come home and take a Xanny. Those things are evil!! Keep me updated on how the Lit-Up treats you bud.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

hack squats/stiff legged deads
leg curls/leg extensions
calf press machine

5 sets of all except calves

Wow...All I can say is wow...Today was the hardest workout I have had in a long time. Maybe the hardest one ever. It was awesome though and I hope it is like that every week. I feel so much better in the gym with the extra calories, carbs, etc. I also feel like Lit-Up is doing a lot for me overall. I will be using it over Jack3d and C4 from now on. I have some MP Assault that I bought before I got Lit-Up so I will use that up and then come back to getting Lit-Up. It really is that good guys. I feel better and better every time I hit the gym. I know I started on 2 scoops, but I haven't gotten a feeling of needing more it is just spot on every time. I highly recommend everyone get a bottle or hell 2-3 bottles b/c this stuff puts you in beast mode.

Ripd man I hear ya on being sensitive to stims. There have been a few thermogenics that I couldn't take b/c it literally made me sick to my stomach. I'm glad you liked the tummy line. I use that word all the time even at work. I always get these odd looks from people like did this dude really just say that?
Dude, this is awesome to hear. I have used Jack3d and C4, and feel the same way; LIT-UP is just so much more well-put togehter formula-wise. I am also taking 2 scoops, and never feel the need to increase past that dosage.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stopping in for subscription

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is awesome to hear. I have used Jack3d and C4, and feel the same way; LIT-UP is just so much more well-put togehter formula-wise. I am also taking 2 scoops, and never feel the need to increase past that dosage.
Yeah it is great stuff. I really need to try out some other AN products b/c this is my first run with them and I am very impressed.

Due to a crucial stomach ache during the day and getting to the gym late I only did 3 exercises today. I was totally lost as my bro wasn't with me and I blanked out on what my routine was (only 2nd week on) plus I was way behind schedule. I decided to just hit my chest and get out.

Barbell Bench Press: 5x5
Incline DB Press: 5x5
Machine Flies: 5x5

I think all the pizza, beer, etc from yesterday is what put my stomach on crazy today, but I should be good and back to normal tomorrow. I will be working a lot of overtime this week so hopefully I can balance it all out and have a really good week. Extra money is always good, but sometimes it comes at a price in other areas. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya about all the Super Bowl food. Get that stuff out of your system and get back on the grind.

You are also right about the extra money. It is nice, but there is always a catch.

What kind of weight did you use on your chest exercises?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya about all the Super Bowl food. Get that stuff out of your system and get back on the grind.

You are also right about the extra money. It is nice, but there is always a catch.

What kind of weight did you use on your chest exercises?
Barbell Bench Press: 5x5 at 175lbs
Incline DB Press: 5x5 with 55lb DB's
Machine Flies: 5x5 at 170lbs

My max is at 200 right now. I will be pushing these numbers up as much as I can as long as I feel my shoulder is up to it. I have had an on/off pain in my right shoulder for a few months now. I actually stopped doing barbell bench press for a while though and it seems to have helped. I also took it a little easier last month for my cut so now I want to hit it hard and pack on some muscle.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Squats:5x5 @185
Stiff Leg Deads: 5x5 @185
Calve Presses: 7x10 @310

Lit-Up once again helped me power through another great workout. On a side note are there any certain ways to help increase my squat weight quickly? I have not been doing them very long as I never did them back in school. I work on having good form etc, but I am just looking for any tips to get the pounds up there.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Squats:5x5 @185
Stiff Leg Deads: 5x5 @185
Calve Presses: 7x10 @310

Lit-Up once again helped me power through another great workout. On a side note are there any certain ways to help increase my squat weight quickly? I have not been doing them very long as I never did them back in school. I work on having good form etc, but I am just looking for any tips to get the pounds up there.
Form, form, form! I read an article one time on CnP that said once you get your form down fairly decent, just keep adding weight to the bar until you can't move the ****er lol -

You could also check out these vids - I did a squat form revamp about 8months ago, and since than have added over 60lbs to my squats with good form! These vids in particular have helped me a ton!

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnymnemonic2#g/c/C03D688F10C4DE1F

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good to see LIT-UP is still working out for you! As far as your squat increases, my advice would be to take it slow and use proper form. The weight is going to increase. The worst thing you can do is pile more weight on the bar and hurt yourself. I tell you a good way to increase your weight that many people don't utilize....Hip adductors/abductors. If you have the machine for them, use it! Strengthen your hips/groin, and your lifts will increase.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
DB Incline Bench: 3x12 w/45lb DB's
BB Close Grip Bench: 3x8 w/135lbs
DB Flat Bench: 2x8 w/50lb DB's
Concentration Curls superset w/ Skullcrushers: 3x10 w/27.5lb DB's & 3x8 w/60lbs
Rope Pushdowns superset w/ Hammer Curls: 3x12 w/85lbs & 3x8 w/27.5lb DB's
Dips superset w/ Cable Chest pulls?: 3x12 & 3x8 w/40lbs
EZ Bar Curls: 3x8 w/60lbs

I changed up the last part due to certain machines being open etc, but I got the job done. Today was a great workout thanks to Lit-Up.

Thanks Chubba I will check out that link bro. I am making form my main focus now. I have been having shoulder pain off and on for a while and I think it was increasing my weight too fast and not having the greatest form while increasing that weight. I feel like I have gotten a lot better, but now I still have the pain. I don't want to do that to my back or something so I will take it slow.

Dr I will have to give those machines a shot. I can't lie mostly women get on those things so I have stayed away from them even though I know they would benefit me. I guess I have to get over it and man up. Or is it man down? Thanks for the tip bro.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
take care of that shoulder! oh and I agree with david, and I actually use the add/abduction machines myself :eek:

if the shoulder problem persists, there is a FANTASTIC book on shoulder injuries by Eric Cressey, can't remember the book name but if u search for him it should undoubtedly come up ;)

blackcats show up yet? should be ne day now...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
take care of that shoulder! oh and I agree with david, and I actually use the add/abduction machines myself :eek:

if the shoulder problem persists, there is a FANTASTIC book on shoulder injuries by Eric Cressey, can't remember the book name but if u search for him it should undoubtedly come up ;)

blackcats show up yet? should be ne day now...
Blackcats have not shown up yet. I keep looking for them every day lol. I am actually thinking of going to the doc about my shoulder, but idk if I really want to. I have money put aside onto a medical expense card from work so I won't have to come up with the money out of pocket. My bro went last year b/c he threw out his shoulder and he ended up spending about $800 bucks between doc visits, MRI (is that it I'm not sure), and rehab. He was out of commission from the gym for 6 months. I don't want to walk in and hear that I should stop working out for a long time. I also don't want to screw up my shoulder worse and be out for even longer. I know it still feels ****ty when I bench and stuff and sometimes I can feel a slight pain just moving it during regular activities. I have been warming it up more at the gym than usual to help keep it from getting worse. What do you guys think I should do?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Blackcats have not shown up yet. I keep looking for them every day lol. I am actually thinking of going to the doc about my shoulder, but idk if I really want to. I have money put aside onto a medical expense card from work so I won't have to come up with the money out of pocket. My bro went last year b/c he threw out his shoulder and he ended up spending about $800 bucks between doc visits, MRI (is that it I'm not sure), and rehab. He was out of commission from the gym for 6 months. I don't want to walk in and hear that I should stop working out for a long time. I also don't want to screw up my shoulder worse and be out for even longer. I know it still feels ****ty when I bench and stuff and sometimes I can feel a slight pain just moving it during regular activities. I have been warming it up more at the gym than usual to help keep it from getting worse. What do you guys think I should do?
http://ericcressey.com/

check out this dudes website - his blog and everything - i would be shocked if you couldnt find something to help with your shoulder

tough to make a call on going to the doc as only you know how bad it really is - I am stubborn, so I personally probably wouldn't go, but thats just me I am not advising you not to go lol

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
http://ericcressey.com/

check out this dudes website - his blog and everything - i would be shocked if you couldnt find something to help with your shoulder

tough to make a call on going to the doc as only you know how bad it really is - I am stubborn, so I personally probably wouldn't go, but thats just me I am not advising you not to go lol
LOL I hear ya man. It has not been bad enough to make me go yet so I guess it probably isn't as bad as it sounds. I mean I still hit the weights heavy and get through it pretty good. Every time I bench though I envision my right shoulder giving out and the bar landing on my chest. It makes me watch my form a lot more and pay attention to what I am doing so it has its benefits. Thanks for the site bro I will definitely check it out.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link D0zer. I have been working tons of OT at work so I haven't been able to keep up with the log like usual. I have not kept the IF diet or the increased carbs b/c it just wasn't fitting for my schedule and I was feeling hella bloated all the time. I think the mix between all the carbs and meals squeezed into 8hrs was just too much. I have gone back to eating a low carb diet. I am looking at around 50-100 carbs a day depending on what I eat. I am still loving the routine and it is kicking my butt. Leg hypertrophy day is friggin killer man. I was about to throw up like midway through the workout, but I still managed to finish it all minus 1 calf exercise at the end. Lit-Up really seems to help me power through the workouts even with my carb deficiency so I have to say I am truly impressed. The sad thing is I only have a few more servings and then I will be on empty.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I just ran out of LITup yesterday, and it was ultra depressing lol - gotta order me some more now! :D

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well I have enough Lit-Up for tomorrow and that is it. I will definitely be making this my main pre workout drink from now on though. I have some MP Assault to use, but after that I don't plan on going back to Jack3d or C4. This is definitely where its at guys so get on it. I have gotten stronger in this past month or so that is for sure as my bench was up today. I hit 5x5 at 185lbs and could have actually hit a few more reps, but I wanted to stick to my routine and consistently bump it up each week.

@Chubba: I got my black cats in the mail today so I will get to try 1 out with my last serving of Lit-Up. Thanks again bro.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Well I have enough Lit-Up for tomorrow and that is it. I will definitely be making this my main pre workout drink from now on though. I have some MP Assault to use, but after that I don't plan on going back to Jack3d or C4. This is definitely where its at guys so get on it. I have gotten stronger in this past month or so that is for sure as my bench was up today. I hit 5x5 at 185lbs and could have actually hit a few more reps, but I wanted to stick to my routine and consistently bump it up each week.

@Chubba: I got my black cats in the mail today so I will get to try 1 out with my last serving of Lit-Up. Thanks again bro.
Great to see you are sold on LIT-Up! It really is a fantastic product. Looking forward to seeing how you like the stack of LU and BC.