APS Creatine Nitrate

Tommy_Guns

Awards
I wanted to report on my recent trial of Creatine Nitrate.
Was out of gym for awhile, when I was finally able to workout again I was introduced to Mesomorph from my buddy at the gym. After using it for a few days and feeling the effects/tingles etc. I told him I was real impressed with the product and asked if the company that made it had any other products that worked as well.. He gave me 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate to take before we worked out and within 30-45 mins could feel the difference in my workout! But the part I was most impressed with was the Pumps that stayed with me for a few HOURS after I was finished!
Just wanted to say thanks to APS reps like Judgement day for answering my questions and also say thanks to APS for developing Products that work!!
I have tried 3 of their Products so far and have not been dissappointed yet!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really wanna try the CN

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Yes ... APS has some great products.... I'm on Meso/CN for just a week now and the pumps and the attitude are better than anything I have tried before.... I'm an APS follower for sure .. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mesomorph/creatine nitrate is the best non hormonal stack available, imo. nutraplanet really needs to pick these products up-soon.

btw-APS is going to be releasing a new product soon, from what i have heard i am very excited about it.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Yea JD has dropped a few hints.... but waiting like the rest of ya ... :)

Tommy_Guns

Awards
big T...
Whats the story on this new product?? You cant keep a guy in suspense!! LOL..
When ever you get the news on the new product please send me a message so I can grab it as soon as it becomes available.. I am hoping that it is a test Booster of some sort? Heard great things about Testatropin but havent been able to purchase yet. Gona hold off until they release this new product in case it is a trst booster..
I appreciate your feedback and if its cool with you would like to add you as a friend?
You always repsond with accurate info and that is what Im looking for being that I was out of gym over a year with an injury and just got back 2 months ago!! I need to get real deal info on great products... Appreciate it brother..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big T...
When ever you get the news on the new product please send me a message so I can grab it as soon as it becomes available.. I am hoping that it is a test Booster of some sort? Heard great things about Testatropin but havent been able to purchase yet. Gona hold off until they release this new product in case it is a trst booster..
I appreciate your feedback and if its cool with you would like to add you as a friend?
You always repsond with accurate info and that is what Im looking for being that I was out of gym over a year with an injury and just got back 2 months ago!! I need to get real deal info on great products... Appreciate it brother..
tg, jd just posted that we will know something in the next few days. as of now i don't know any more than you.

what i do know is the results i am getting from mesomorph/creatine nitrate are amazing. i would recommend those to everyone, truely remarkable products. if the new product is in the same league as those two then- hot damn.:aargh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to report on my recent trial of Creatine Nitrate.
Was out of gym for awhile, when I was finally able to workout again I was introduced to Mesomorph from my buddy at the gym. After using it for a few days and feeling the effects/tingles etc. I told him I was real impressed with the product and asked if the company that made it had any other products that worked as well.. He gave me 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate to take before we worked out and within 30-45 mins could feel the difference in my workout! But the part I was most impressed with was the Pumps that stayed with me for a few HOURS after I was finished!
Just wanted to say thanks to APS reps like Judgement day for answering my questions and also say thanks to APS for developing Products that work!!
I have tried 3 of their Products so far and have not been dissappointed yet!!
Thanks for the Review and kind words!

Everyone will love Creatine Nitrate if they try it, still a lot of people doubting it and saying mono has been around and proven to work the best, calling Creatine Nitrate the CEE of the years, well thats far from the truth, this is the Creatine they should have made years ago, anyone who gives it a try will not be disappointed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More and more people are trying Creatine Nitrate and all have given amazing reviews, havn't heard one bad review yet. CREATINE NITRATE IS TAKING OVER!!!!! (Brought to you by APS Nutrition:D )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big T...
you have been added to friend list-my pleasure.:beerchug:

Tommy_Guns

Awards
Hell Yea brother.. The results are Phenominal from the combo!!
I have been so shocked with the way my body is reacting to them together!!
And like you said, if this new product is in the same league it is going to do wonders for the bodybuilding world!! I am extremely excited and can not wait to get my hands on it..
Thanks for the response pal.

Tommy_Guns

Awards
I promise you that you will not be dissappointed when taking I Creatine Nitrate!!
I was a skeptic until my buddys at my gym swore by it and Mesomorph!! After researching it on A.M and reading all the great feedback from Judgement day, Big T, big Breezie etc I realized it couldnt be all BS.. After trying it for myself I was blown away!!
I strongly urge you to buy it and see for yourself!! If you have any questions you can PM me, but I can only tell you what I felt!! For more Knowledge on ingredients etc I suggest you contact Judgement Day, Big T and Big Breezie.. Those guys have been great to me and all my questions and will be able to answer anything and all you have to ask.. Good luck with it and let me know once you try it how you feel.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
It is an amazing combo,and im using Triazole right now too,my body has changed more in 3 weeks than the whole last year

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is an amazing combo,and im using Triazole right now too,my body has changed more in 3 weeks than the whole last year
funny-i just said almost the exact thing in my log, lol.:147:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Triazole along with Mesomorph and the results were dramatic. Currently running Mesomorph, creatine nitrate and Testatropin V2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used Triazole along with Mesomorph and the results were dramatic. Currently running Mesomorph, creatine nitrate and Testatropin V2.
you running the t-v2 at 8 caps a day?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you running the t-v2 at 8 caps a day?
I'm running at the rec dosage which is a 3/3 split between am and pm. I know some are running it higher, but since I weigh around 160lbs I figured a 3/3 split can't be to bad. Should I up it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running at the rec dosage which is a 3/3 split between am and pm. I know some are running it higher, but since I weigh around 160lbs I figured a 3/3 split can't be to bad. Should I up it?
i was thinking to preload the 1st week would help with saturation. i ran it at 4/4 all the way through and andrew nico ran it at 3/3, my results seemed to be much better. i have seen a number of guys going 6 gms a day on daa. from my calculations 4/4 is right at 3 gms a day-check and see.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try triazole soon.very curious.Matt cahill is one of the few guys i get behind when it comes to buying effective supps.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph and CN is an amazing stack. I had a sample of CN and it stacks well. But I also want to try there plasmagen!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking to preload the 1st week would help with saturation. i ran it at 4/4 all the way through and andrew nico ran it at 3/3, my results seemed to be much better. i have seen a number of guys going 6 gms a day on daa. from my calculations 4/4 is right at 3 gms a day-check and see.
K I'll def look into then. It lasts less than a month on a 4/4 split (2 bottles - MONTH SUPPLY). How many bottles did you run?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
K I'll def look into then. It lasts less than a month on a 4/4 split (2 bottles - MONTH SUPPLY). How many bottles did you run?
2 bottles, but the effects lasted longer than the bottles did. i still have all my gains. i think i was so impressed with the mesomorph that i didn't give the testatropin v2 enough credit. mesomorph/creatine nitrate/testatropin v2 should yield some really great results-just hit it hard...:drillsergeant:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Don't forget the APS Nitrozine!

Seriously though, I am a non-responder to creatine mono and Creatine Nitrate has been giving me the best results for a non-hormonal supplement. The other interesting thing is increased DOMS, which I think is from fascia stretching. If that assumption is right, that means muscle growth. Hell yeah!
It would also mean excessive release of prostaglandins,similar to x-factor.Wich would be a VERY good thing!As soon as my schedule lightens up I will do some testing for this.You may have stumbled upon an undiscovered additional benefit.

Tommy_Guns

Awards
I was given 2 Plasmagen samples when I forgot my Meso/Creatine Nitrate from a guy I knew that had a bunch of APS samples. I got to tell you, if I ever ran out of my Meso or wanted to switch it up a little I would for sure buy the Plasmagen!! It worked great for me the 2 times I used it!! I reccommend you try it.. It will def give you the energy required for a hardcore workout!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Judgement Day should send me some of this on the house ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was given 2 Plasmagen samples when I forgot my Meso/Creatine Nitrate from a guy I knew that had a bunch of APS samples. I got to tell you, if I ever ran out of my Meso or wanted to switch it up a little I would for sure buy the Plasmagen!! It worked great for me the 2 times I used it!! I reccommend you try it.. It will def give you the energy required for a hardcore workout!!
i had 2 sample paks of plamagen when i got my 1st jug of meso. i used 1/2 a pak w/meso and it was a very nice experience.

freejayme

Awards
tg, jd just posted that we will know something in the next few days. as of now i don't know any more than you.

what i do know is the results i am getting from mesomorph/creatine nitrate are amazing. i would recommend those to everyone, truely remarkable products. if the new product is in the same league as those two then- hot damn.:aargh:
Hi there,
Was just wondering, i bought APS creatine nitrate and love it. The label says not to mix with mesomorph?
Is this just a general warning for APS to cover them selves?

Regards