LitUp appnut Review.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

LitUp appnut Review.

Alright, I got selected to log this so here we go. Received it in the mail yesterday. Small container, which I like cause they are easy to throw in my bag. Almost a month and a half worth in one container if you go by lowest dosing.
    So today I broke the seal and gave it a go. Smelled good, powder taste good. Mixed it in water and gave it a sip. Not too bad at all. It is something you could sip on for a while and not just chug it to get past the taste. I was using it for a little extra energy as I ventured into the woods to cut firewood. Cut for 4 hours and still going strong. So over all for the first day I am satisfied. I will post up more on monday when I use it for its intended purpose

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

ok , second day of use. I took one scoop as soon as I got up and ate about 30 min later and headed to the gym. I was in no stimmed out or felt funny, just had a good focused workout. Heart rate stayed in rest range until I started moving around. A lot of other products seem to get my heart running fast without doing anything, which I am not found of. One scoop in 5oz of water was perfect flavor for me. this stuff completely dissolves in about 2 shakes and doesnt get all foamy on the top either.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the review. Most people find that the best taste for Lit-Up is 1 scoop per 10 oz. of water. You must like yours STRONG! I do, too. Keep up the great work, bro!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Second dose for gym use today. The past two weeks I have really been dragging and my lifts suffereing the past two weeks due to restricted calories and cardio, but this morning I was on fire in the gym. Very focussed and had the energy to lift hard and go at it. SO far I am likeing this. Plus I like the fact of the added stuff it has for more than just a pre workout.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Nice feedback so far, glad you are enjoying LITup. I think its great that you used our product in a different way for some of your normally physically tasking chores!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

sorry for missing a day, crazy schedule. But It seems like with everyday its effects are intesifying for me, still just using one scoop. I have not trained legs in 2 months due to an injury so I started back slowly but had good workout. Deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 225, squats 4 sets of 10 with 225 and 4 sets of extensions. This stuff just offers good clean focussed energy
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    sorry for missing a day, crazy schedule. But It seems like with everyday its effects are intesifying for me, still just using one scoop. I have not trained legs in 2 months due to an injury so I started back slowly but had good workout. Deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 225, squats 4 sets of 10 with 225 and 4 sets of extensions. This stuff just offers good clean focussed energy
    Awesome! Sounds like a pretty beastful workout after 2 months off
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LITup stacked w/ fat burner?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. What's your LitUP story?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. ***Who Wants AppNut LITup Samples??***
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions