1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LitUp appnut Review.

Alright, I got selected to log this so here we go. Received it in the mail yesterday. Small container, which I like cause they are easy to throw in my bag. Almost a month and a half worth in one container if you go by lowest dosing.
    So today I broke the seal and gave it a go. Smelled good, powder taste good. Mixed it in water and gave it a sip. Not too bad at all. It is something you could sip on for a while and not just chug it to get past the taste. I was using it for a little extra energy as I ventured into the woods to cut firewood. Cut for 4 hours and still going strong. So over all for the first day I am satisfied. I will post up more on monday when I use it for its intended purpose

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok , second day of use. I took one scoop as soon as I got up and ate about 30 min later and headed to the gym. I was in no stimmed out or felt funny, just had a good focused workout. Heart rate stayed in rest range until I started moving around. A lot of other products seem to get my heart running fast without doing anything, which I am not found of. One scoop in 5oz of water was perfect flavor for me. this stuff completely dissolves in about 2 shakes and doesnt get all foamy on the top either.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

Thank you for the review. Most people find that the best taste for Lit-Up is 1 scoop per 10 oz. of water. You must like yours STRONG! I do, too. Keep up the great work, bro!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Second dose for gym use today. The past two weeks I have really been dragging and my lifts suffereing the past two weeks due to restricted calories and cardio, but this morning I was on fire in the gym. Very focussed and had the energy to lift hard and go at it. SO far I am likeing this. Plus I like the fact of the added stuff it has for more than just a pre workout.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

Nice feedback so far, glad you are enjoying LITup. I think its great that you used our product in a different way for some of your normally physically tasking chores!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sorry for missing a day, crazy schedule. But It seems like with everyday its effects are intesifying for me, still just using one scoop. I have not trained legs in 2 months due to an injury so I started back slowly but had good workout. Deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 225, squats 4 sets of 10 with 225 and 4 sets of extensions. This stuff just offers good clean focussed energy
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    sorry for missing a day, crazy schedule. But It seems like with everyday its effects are intesifying for me, still just using one scoop. I have not trained legs in 2 months due to an injury so I started back slowly but had good workout. Deadlifts 4 sets of 10 with 225, squats 4 sets of 10 with 225 and 4 sets of extensions. This stuff just offers good clean focussed energy
    Awesome! Sounds like a pretty beastful workout after 2 months off
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

Similar Forum Threads

1. LITup stacked w/ fat burner?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:37 PM
  2. What's your LitUP story?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:40 PM
  3. ***Who Wants AppNut LITup Samples??***
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42