Hey guys! Check out my new stack!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  308 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.55%

Hey guys! Check out my new stack!

I just started supplementing yesterday with Jack3d and loved how it works so I went back to GNC to get more serious about supplements. I am looking for lean body mass= lose fat and gain a little bit of muscle.....
    1. Oxyelite thermogenic for daily use
    2. Gnc mega mens sport multivitamin packets daily
    3. Jack3d for pre-workout 2 scoops
    4. gnc Pro performance AMP amplified extreme 60 (cookies n creme and is quit good actually) for post workout 40-60ms after workout ( 1 scoop)..and then a banana with it also.

What do you guys think. Im 300lbs 6"3 and looking to loose 40lbs. I loved how Jack3d worked for me tonight. It is only my 4th day getting back in the gym after 3 months and before I had no energy to do anything the 1st couple of days but now with jack3d I could not stop. I literally had no energy left after weight lifting or so I thought, then I decided to get back on the treadmill and run a half a mile! LOL! Awsome. I have not yet tried the OXyelite yet because I just bought it today along with the Whey. Only yesterday I started with the vitamins and jack3d, and today I did vitamins, jacked and the whey tonight after my workout also. So tomorow will be the first day everything is stacked all together!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  308 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.55%

BUMP!!!!
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

Quote Originally Posted by 98mustangchri View Post
    BUMP!!!!
    welp..i can tell you from personal experience... Oxyelite Pro from USPlabs....Alpha T-2 and Erase is a crazy fatloss stack..and works very well. You can get it at Nutraplanet for a fairly decent price (the whole stack)

I used it when doing P90x a few months ago...along with a CKD diet and lost 40lbs in 3 months....i took a week off of it just to see what kind of impact it had with my workouts and diet....for me my weight loss dropped off almost 2lbs (1.7lbs) without the supps...once i started again....it was back up to 3.5 to 4lbs a week...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  308 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.55%

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    welp..i can tell you from personal experience... Oxyelite Pro from USPlabs....Alpha T-2 and Erase is a crazy fatloss stack..and works very well. You can get it at Nutraplanet for a fairly decent price (the whole stack)

I used it when doing P90x a few months ago...along with a CKD diet and lost 40lbs in 3 months....i took a week off of it just to see what kind of impact it had with my workouts and diet....for me my weight loss dropped off almost 2lbs (1.7lbs) without the supps...once i started again....it was back up to 3.5 to 4lbs a week...
    Nice man! Thanks for the info! Ive heard alot about it but not really how much people lost! Now i know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guys, check out one of my truly unique BBing momentos....
    By holyintellect in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 04:09 AM
  2. Guys, Check out the mma forum
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 01:34 PM
  3. Guys Come Check Out My New Board
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 12:32 PM