Enhanced will be enhancing his love handles with a New Years Rezolution! (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I'm finally here!! My boy yanked the power cord out of the laptop a few weeks back & we finally got it back from the shop. $90.00 later, I'm ready to start my log!! There was no way I was going to start this on my Blackberry..:afro:

First off, a huge thank you to LG for once again, letting me log one of their products! I just finished up w/ ASGT & friggin loved it! I will be getting more fo sho!!

My background:

38 years old (for 6 more days...:aargh:)
gym experience: 20+ years
5'7"

Probably not 100% accurate, but I use it as a little motivational tool to keep me going. I'll keep posting updated pics as I go along.

I'll be doing circuit type training and different forms of cardio while running the rez. Sometimes I may just opt to sit on the bike & catch up on Sportscenter.. :lol:

So here's the latest update:

Today is DAY 3:

On day one, I started w/ just 1 pill when I woke up. I'm always cold when I first wake up - even in the summer. Well, w/in 15 minutes, I quickly felt a rush of warmth & had to take my sweatshirt off.. The energy didn't hit me like a ton of bricks, it was a nice gradual feeling of "ready to go" and so I did!! I went to the gym & just did a 25 minute HIIT session. I felt OK, but I was also just getting up from a 3 hour nap.. I got off a 16 hour shift that morning & didn't want to sleep in too long... I took one more pill about 5 hours later & once again, felt that warmth come over me.

Day 2 I woke up & popped 2 of these pretty little purple gems @ 4am. I cooked 8 eggs, put them on top of two slices of ham & then covered the eggs w/ mexican shredded cheese. When I arrived @ work @ 5am, I wolfed all that down. I never really got hungry again until around noon. I should mention, that I was at work yesterday, working a shut down. (I work on a paper machine @ Georgia Pacific). I took one more pill around 11am to be sure I had it in me well before lunch. My lunch was a big bowl of gumbo w/ just a tiny bit of white rice. I normally use brown rice, but the gumbo was cooked for guests.. Next time, they can eat what I eat!! :lol: Anyway, I felt great all day yesterday! It was another 16 hour shift & I have to admit, that was the fastest 16 hours I've ever worked!! I think that may have to do w/ the mood that I was in all day! Not an overly happy or hyped mood, just a "you can't bring me down" type mood.. I'm always a pretty happy-go-lucky person, so I was curious how Rezolution would affect me. Around 5pm last night, I think I felt it wear off. I considered popping one more to get me through the rest of the night, but didn't want to just waste it. It wasn't a crash type feeling, but I definitely lost my edge..
This morning, I got up (minimal sleep due to 8 month old not sleeping for **** lately!) As I was saying, I got up, popped 2 pills, dropped my boy off @ school & went straight to the gym. I did an upper body circuit course followed by 15 min doing a steep incline fast walk. The workout went great! One thing I noticed today and also yesterday. My mouth seems much drier than normal. I drank probably close to a gallon of water in the gym this morning!! I've been pissing all day long!

I'll post up a pic of my post workout pump/bloat from all the water I drank. I really need to lean out in the mid-section.. I'm confident Rezolution is going to help me achieve this goal.

Overall thoughts for the first 3 days.
Energy - great!! No jitters, just good, up-tempo feeling throughout the day.
Mood - great! Like I said, I'm always in a good mood, but I think these just help keep that smile on my face.
Appetite suppression - Not quite what I was expecting. Yesterday was good, but I've been hungry all day today. I will note this: I've cut back BIG time on my carbs these last 3 days. I'll increase some of my healthy fats & proteins & see if that helps out.

Thanks for all who read/follow my log. Feel free to comment or question anything I post.

My logs sometimes turn into a story more than a list of how many sets/reps I've done @ various weights.. If me posting more stats like that will help you get a better feel of where I'm at, let me know.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, forgot to ask: I usually pop 1g of vitamin C upon waking every day. Can I continue to do this, or will it interfere at all w/ my morning dose?

Also, the avatar pic was taken 2 nights ago while sitting on the couch.. I love my high rep squats!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick day 4 update:

I had a fire training class all day long. I got up @ 4:30am & took 2 pills & got to the gym early enough to knock out some abs & HIIT.. Felt great in the gym this morning!! Wish I had more time to knock out some weights, but had to get to class on time. Before I left for the gym, I cooked 8 eggs, 2 slices of ham, & shredded cheese. I ate this about 1.5 hours after my workout. I swear, by noon, I already had a gallon of water in me!! I just can't get enough water w/ these pills!! i love it!!

Here's a quick pic of what I looked like yesterday after my upper body circuit course. I'm really hoping to bring out my abs more. Like I said, yesterday, I felt bloated big time from all the water before & during my workout.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5:

Got up @ 2:45 so I could get in a workout before shift. 2 pills, 15 min later & the only song that could describe what I feel : Voodoo & Serano - Blood is Pumpin!! The gym is a balmy 54 degrees, my hands r numb, but the rest of my body is hot!!! Lovin this. Break is over. Update later.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, yeah, these r definitely working. I'm here @ work, getting it handed to me by the machine & I've been in a good mood all day!!! I'm usually borderline depressed when I'm here @ work lately because of the people I'm working with. Today though - I'm doing 100% better!!!! Way to go LG! Oh, energy is great, considering I've been on my feet all day since 2:30 this morning. The only carbs I've taken in was 2 slices of whole grain bread.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far. I'm planning on running Rezolution next month, however, my curiosity got the better of me and I already popped 3 pills. Good energy, not the the most intense I've ever felt but smooth and consistent. I'm not sure if it's the inclusion of 5htp but I feel mellow after a period of 4 hours. Are you getting that same effect?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great log so far. I'm planning on running Rezolution next month, however, my curiosity got the better of me and I already popped 3 pills. Good energy, not the the most intense I've ever felt but smooth and consistent. I'm not sure if it's the inclusion of 5htp but I feel mellow after a period of 4 hours. Are you getting that same effect?
Very mello.. Might try 3 tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been doing 3, but that's 2 in the morning, followed by 1 more about 5 hrs later.

No workout/update today. Working a 16 today. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see where I'm at. I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow afternoon before shift. I'll pop 3 of these bad boys then!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing 3, but that's 2 in the morning, followed by 1 more about 5 hrs later.

No workout/update today. Working a 16 today. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see where I'm at. I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow afternoon before shift. I'll pop 3 of these bad boys then!
16 hours is a long day at work. 12 hours is long enough for me!!!! at least it is cool out, in the summer the heat is crazy in a box factory, i imagine it is in a paper factory also.:aargh:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
16 hours is a long day at work. 12 hours is long enough for me!!!! at least it is cool out, in the summer the heat is crazy in a box factory, i imagine it is in a paper factory also.:aargh:
Yeah, I do 16s because they let me. We can pretty much work any time we want. Kinda write your own check deal. The extra OT I work enables us to keep the wife at home to take care of the kids. As for the heat - yeah, summers down he in south LA are already rediculous. Throw in the heat on this paper machine & I drop weight real quick!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I do 16s because they let me. We can pretty much work any time we want. Kinda write your own check deal. The extra OT I work enables us to keep the wife at home to take care of the kids. As for the heat - yeah, summers down he in south LA are already rediculous. Throw in the heat on this paper machine & I drop weight real quick!!
good man-putting your family 1st always gets props from me.:beerchug:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7:

Gotta check the scale when I get home, but I think im$ down to 163 now.

3 pills popped today.... Complete euphoria!! Perhaps a little too much for me here @ work tonight. Big time energy - very smooth, almost cloudy energy, if that makes any sense. I didn't have time for cardio today, which pissed me off big time, but now, its funny - I don't care!! The mood enhancement has taken over I think! Wow!! I may make this 12 hour shift w/ zero carbs, 16 at the most. I know my 32's have gotten looser!! Woot, woot!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Gotta check the scale when I get home, but I think im$ down to 163 now.

3 pills popped today.... Complete euphoria!! Perhaps a little too much for me here @ work tonight. Big time energy - very smooth, almost cloudy energy, if that makes any sense. I didn't have time for cardio today, which pissed me off big time, but now, its funny - I don't care!! The mood enhancement has taken over I think! Wow!! I may make this 12 hour shift w/ zero carbs, 16 at the most. I know my 32's have gotten looser!! Woot, woot!!
i agree, 3 caps makes me energetic yet calm at the same time if that is possible. i been using them at work too, and stuff that usually bugs me isn't, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i agree, 3 caps makes me energetic yet calm at the same time if that is possible. i been using them at work too, and stuff that usually bugs me isn't, lol.
I wonder if our safety dept could supply us w/ this stuff!! No more people getting on each others nerves & we could all be lean and full of energy! :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if our safety dept could supply us w/ this stuff!! No more people getting on each others nerves & we could all be lean and full of energy! :lol:
they were sponsonsoring free ymca memberships but they cut that out. it would be nice though, lol.:bling:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9:

Weight down to 162!!!

I can guarantee you, without Rezolution, I'd have caved in already & eaten something I don't need to be eating!! I've been averaging around 10-15 carbs a day for the last 4 days. My protein intake has been high, w/ healthy fats up there too..

I thought for sure that starving myself of carbs & such would drive me crazy & not last.. WOW, very wrong.. Today, I'll re-feed & eat plenty of healthy carbs along w/ my high protein.

I wasn't able to make it to the gym today due to both kids being very sick. I'm going to take it easy today (it is my birthday today too!!) and hope I don't get what they have and keep me out of the gym even longer!!

Oh, I'm buying the wife a bottle today. The progress she's seen has made a believer out of her & now she's jealous!! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, today was somewhat of a re-feed day.. I ate, for the most part, healthy carbs.. With the exception of one pint of Andy Gator & a small cup of chocolate ice cream.. So, my weight jumped a whole lb!!! Time to get back to the grind!! Well, for one more day. Friday morning a group of us is heading up to TX w/ our Jeeps for some rock crawling.. Needless to say, there will be no working our or updates until Monday. It's also possible that I may have a couple more beers w/ the fellas, as this will be my last trip w/ the Jeep.. Puttin it up for sale before we hit $4.00 gallon gas...

Here's what I saw tonight after a shower:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11:

Well, the Jeep trip didn't happen & I'm here @ home w/ 2 sick babies.. One of them has RSV on top of teething @ 2 ear infections!! WTF!!??

Anyway, due to all that, I'm not getting a whole lotta sleep right now, so these pills are coming in handy..

I could tell when they wore off yesterday afternoon because I was extremely irritable. Our garage door decided to come off the track so I was out there last night trying to fix it by myself..

Oh, almost forgot to mention! The other day, I walked out of the gym, got in my Jeep & heard some loud tire squeal. I thought it was some kid trying to be cool/funny.. As I'm looking over my right shoulder, I see this Honda SUV go flying right next to me & into the friggin' gym window!!! I got out & went inside & checked it out. Some fat chick was on the elliptical & I guess she jumped off & got cut up a little bit. The driver was some 80-something dude that claimed he didn't know what happened.. I kinda felt sorry for the old dude & his wife.. They were just walking around looking confused.. Might be just a tad bit too old to be behind the wheel.. Hate to think of taking away someone's idependance like that, but someone could have really gotten hurt bad...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 13:

Weight holding steady @ 163, even after finishing up 2 full re-feed days.. Pretty impressed!!

made it to the gym yesterday morning for one helluva circuit course!! After I finished that, I decided to knock out about 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill.. Could've gone longer, but the wife needed help w/ the cheerins..

Mouth stays uber dry, which causes me to drink water like it's my job. I'm probably pushing close to 2 gallons a day!!!!

No trip to the gym this morning. Just got home from ER w/ our little girl. She's 8 months old & has RSV.. She's OK, but this morning was kinda scary w/ her breathing..

Back on the zero carb days & will be back in the gym tomorrow morning. Thinking the scale may show another 5lb drop this week!!

Really diggin this ****!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14:

Down to 162!!! You guys @ LG are making this fat loss thing too friggin' easy!!! :lol:

Got up this morning, popped 3 Rez & 2 vitamin C. Within 20 min I got that warm rush & was ready to go get it @ the gym.

Went in & had an awesome leg workout! Again, super dry mouth, so I drank a ton of water while working out. The only problem w/ all the water I drink during weights, it makes cardio a little uncomfortable w/ a gallon of h20 floating around in my belly.. This, today, kept my cardio down to 15 min @ a fairly steady pace..

Popped 2 more around 1 this afternoon & I'm still feeling great! I think between yesterday & today, I've consumed a total of 10-12 carbs!! This keto stuff is actually easier & more enjoyable than I could have expected! By enjoyable, I mean that after I eat, I'm not tired at all.

Don't get me wrong, I know that the Rez has me flying too. The mood enhancement on this stuff is kicking some major a$$!! Between the 2 sick kids & lack of sleep, my workouts & diet suffered very little..

I go back on nights tomorrow & the next night, so I may not make it into the gym.

More news @ 11... :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 15-17:

Weight update:

I said it before, I'll say it again - y'all are making this too easy!!

NO appetite!
NO fatigue
NO bad mood due to no food/beer

GREAT workouts!
GREAT feeling of well being ALL day long!
GREAT energy all day!!

My circuit training is going awesome!! I can definitely tell I'm leaning out around my muscles. The definition is getting, well, more defined.. :lol: I'm going to cut back a tad on the weights now & concentrate my time more on HIIT & abs to really finish this bottle off strong. Between the 2 sick kids & selling my Jeep & meeting w/ a home builder, I've been burning the candle @ both ends!! I tried to go to the gym this morning after working shift last night. What a waste of time.. I got through about 1/2 hr of my leg routine & just had to leave.. Sour/upset stomach, almost to the point of wanting to vomit.. I won't stick around in the gym & go through the motions just to say I was there & did it.. F that, I'll leave, go home, & regroup and come back better next time. I'm off the next 3 days, so I'll be hitting it hard & w/ a purpose! Gotta get more definition around the abs or I won't be satisfied..

When this bottle runs out, I'll probably be getting another one & a bottle of the topical 7-keto to help keep that definition coming out!!

The guys at work are beginning to notice the weight dropping & are asking me all about it. A couple of them are now running the ASGT & loving it - wait till they get their hands on this stuff!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 18-20:

Quick update, I've actually gained 3lbs on these last 2 days during my re-feed.. Well, I just weighed in about 1/2 hr ago.. I'll get a more accurate weight tomorrow morning when I get up. BF is getting better, the scale said I'm @ 18%
Here's a pic from todays weigh in. Not too bad considering yesterday & today were carb days..

HIIT was awesome this morning. I followed it up w/ a killer ab workout. Gonna be sore big time tomorrow..

OK, off to bed, it got late quick!! Gotta get up @ 3 tomorrow morning. Might have to pop 3 pills!! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 23:

Ok, took 2 full days off & had my re-feed days right before that. I'm holding onto 160lbs right now

Did a chest/bi's workout today followed by 25 min of HIIT.

Took 3 Rez, 2 vitamin C, 3g of CEE & 800mg of Cissus.

Haven't had a good workout like this in quite a while! I've been sticking w/ the circuit training, but when I woke up this afternoon, I just felt like something different. Glad I did. I got in there & went crazy on chest & bi's like it was my job! The focus & intensity were beyond what I've been used to. It may be these past couple days off that I just had too. I took minimal rest periods in between sets and was sweating profusely!! Loved it! HIIT was fun too. I changed my playlist to all techno & got lost in the beats. 25 minutes later, I was done & felt like I had more in the tank. I had to get changed though so I could go to work.

Gonna hit back & tri's tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to that workout already!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update later today. Heading home after a very long 15 hour shift... I will say that Rezolution did get me through my night!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 25:

160 still.. Today & tomorrow will be refeed days. After the last two nights I had at work, I need them...

Last night was 15 straight hours on my feet! I even ate standing up.. Very long night, I popped 3 Rez around 9pm last night, & those carried me physically & mentally till about 3am.. I made a nice strong pot of coffee to get me through the rest of the morning.. I got in bed this morning around 10am & slept for 3 hours.

I got up, popped 3 Rezolution, 1g vitamin c & some cissus & about 20 min later, I felt like I'd slept a full 8 hours! Mood went way back up, energy, obviously, was way up as well.

Went to the gym & did a back & tri & ab workout. Didn't have a whole lotta time today, so I skipped cardio. I'll be getting up tomorrow morning though & getting some fasted HIIT. I'll probably also knock out my shoulder workout too.

Sadly, I'll be running out in a couple days... :( Oh well, there's plenty more where this bottle came from!! :lol:

My next run will also include ASGT for an added kick!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 27:

Back down to 159!! Woot, woot!!

Might cut back a little bit for the next month or so on re-feed days. By that, I mean mostly complex carbs instead of some of the crap I've been putting into my body. I usually give up 100% alcohol for lent. Might consider getting an early start, w/ the exception 1 glass of red wine 2x a week. Those would be the nights when I have to get to bed @ a decent hour so I can get up @ 3am for work. Did HIIT & abs yesterday & chest & back this morning. Both days were great workouts. With Rezolution I look forward to cardio like never before. I normally hate cardio. I realize its one of those necessary evils, but damn, I hate it. Lately though, I zip right through it w/ no issues!! Might also have something to do w/ the mood enhancing going on too. Either way, workouts are rockin!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW:

A+ product!!

Ending weight - 159

I've already ordered another bottle of this. The results along w/ the price can't be beat!

This supplement definitely helped me kickstart 2011 in the right direction. With a good, clean diet & conditioning program, Rezolution will give anyone the results they're looking to achieve! I was always in a good mood, even on a very strict diet (no beers)!!! That alone was huge for me. My wife says she's already noticed a difference in my mood since I've been off these pills! :lol: its only been 3 days! WTF?!? Am I that much of a ****? :lol:

Cardio was enjoyable on an empty stomach! Weight training was easier w/ the clean energy this gave me. The hours I work & spend @ home w/ the wife & 2 babies, this pill really shined.. I'm always a pretty happy go lucky person, but this really helped w/ any extra stress that I encountered.

Like I said, way to go LG! Solid product that produces results. I have a full tub of ASGT sitting in the kitchen to run w/ bottle #2!