Muscle Warfare

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Muscle Warfare

So I've been looking for a good pre-workout supplement to use that will give me good results. I have been using Jack3d for about a month and I have noticed minor changes. I have been looking at Muscle Warfare Napalm and I was wondering if that would be a good thing to switch to or if I should just stick with Jack3d. I've read really good reviews about Napalm but I've also read some bad, typical. Thanks for any help.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Jack3d or any preworkout isn't going to be the thing giving you the results. The aim of a preworkout is to help you push harder. At the end of the day it means you can push yourself harder for more intense workouts and once your diet is in check with your goals, you'll see results.

If you're not getting results now, a new pre-workout isn't going to help in my opinion, so if you're switching just because your not getting results fast enough, then don't. That said I'm not particularly cool with having DAA and NDMA in a preworkout, more so had bad experiences with NDMA...

I'd vote for getting some good results first if you're happy with the energy you get from jack3d and then experiment with new pre-workouts. If you're not happy with how you feel on jack3d, but all means try something else.

My 2 Cents

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Warfare = New MuscleTech???
    By fidget324 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Muscle Warfare??
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:52 PM
  3. Muscle Warfare NAPLAM
    By dre alvarez in forum Supplement Logs