Gonna rok my routine with RagNOrok Ultra

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I want to start by thanking MST for this opportunity to log their product!

I am 26 years old, 6'3 and 231 lbs. I am currently training with a 4 day body part split. Looks like this,

Day 1 - Quads, Hams, Calves
Day 2 - Shoulders, Traps
Day 3 - Off
Day 4 - Back, Biceps
Day 5 - Off
Day 6 - Chest, Tris
Day 7 - Off

I have used a number of preworkouts in the past including Jack3d, White Flood, Presurge Unleashed, Flashover, BetaNox, and NO-Xplode.

I will compare RagNOrok to these throughout this log.

I am a stim junkie who usually builds a tolerance very quickly, so we will see how long RagNOrok keeps me going.

Today was the first day on RagNOrok. These are my initial thoughts, but I will update them later if there are any changes to be made.

Took 1 scoop today. Initial thoughts:

Taste = 10/10 The taste is really good, theres no choking down the last few sips with this one.

Pump = 7/10 Pump is OK, Ive had better though. Perhaps when I use more than 1 scoop this will change.

Energy = 8/10 The only reason I gave this an 8 is that i only used 1 scoop, but it does seem like it has potential as I increase the dose. To give an idea of my tolerance, I use 3 1/2 - 4 scoops of Jack3d Next time I will be using 2 scoops of Rok and will update this. The impressive thing is there is no 1,3 dimeth in the Rok and yet it seems like it will be able to compete with products the do contain it.

Focus = 10/10 Really good focus! I actually had better "tunnel vision" on this than any other product I have used.

Crash = 10/10 I usually crash pretty hard a couple hours after my workout but this one eased me down real nice. This could be due to the dose though, If this changes next time after bumping the dose i will update.

Endurance = 9/10 Felt pretty good throughout my workout. Was able to take slightly shorter rests between sets.

Overall = 9/10

I was pleased with RagNOrok, but I am really excited to bump it up to 2 scoops. I have a feeling some of those reviews will be getting closer to straight 10's!

Stay tuned for more...

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Today was even better!

I bumped up the dose to 1 1/2 scoops and I think that is my sweet spot for now.

I had a much better pump and increased energy compared to yesterday.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed my man, good to see things rolling along. Any bloating?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
The endurance on this stuff is awesome! I have really shortened up rest times and been able to train harder!

Im really liking RagNOrok!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Endurance = 10/10

Energy = 9/10

Pump = 8/10

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
any noticeable increases in your workout or anything right now?
As far as strength goes, nothing above and beyond normal.

The increased endurance has helped me squeeze out some extra reps and take shorter breaks between sets/exercises. I have been sweating like crazy lately because of the increased intensity of my workouts. Im hoping I might be able to drop some BF. I took a reading of my BF% last Fri. and will be checking it every Fri. under the same conditions until this tub runs out. I will post what kind of progress I am making with that.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong with the Rok! I usually build up a tolerance within 2 weeks or so to the stim effect in my preworkouts, but im still feeling good so far.

This is definitely a solid preworkout supp!

I'll post up on Fri any changes to BF%