My N2KTS Product Review - Starting 1.6.11

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

My N2KTS Product Review - Starting 1.6.11

Hello All,

I was blessed with the free sample (full sized tub) of N2KTS to try out and give my review on it. I got the Green Apple Flavor and I'll start by saying the only pre workout drink I've tried is Red Bull- so thats saying this is my first pre workout drink.

I took 1 Scoop about 45 minutes ago with 12oz cold water.

Impressions- Taste is delicious. Faint, but definitely like a green apple blow pop (lolly pop). Very very good, no bad after taste or anything.

At about the 20-30 minute mark the back of my neck started to tingle then it went to my face, kinda neat feeling actually. Then my face had tingles like it was warm, almost itchy so I've been touching it a lot- I've read this happens so I'm just riding the wave!

Energy is really high right now so I'm going to hit the gym. I've been off for about 2 weeks, diet has been bad due to the holidays and we had our 2nd baby boy on 12/26 so I've had a serious lack of sleep.

No Excuses, its time to Kill that Sh*t. I'll post up when I return.

Oh yeah, New goal- Another 30lbs by May, follow my journey friends. I'm all ****!
    I've Gained Over 34lbs on Needtobuildmuscle Products.
    See some of the changes here -
    To be updated in Late April....

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Here is my update post gym-

I should've eaten more before heading to the gym as it would've helped a bit as I got jittery towards the end. Regardless, I had some insane pumps, tons of energy, and felt awesome. Totally different energy than a sugar/caffiene energy drink. My heart wasn't pumping like crazy or anything but I was just wired and ready to go.

The energy is still going now a few hours later, and focus is incredible. It sucks cause I lost some strength and weight from the past 2 weeks but I know that this stuff will help get it back.

So far I'm very impressed and happy with the results. Weird to say but sometimes I get nervous/scared with energy booster drinks thinking I'll be off the wall, but this is really a nice focused, big pump, type of energy.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Today - 1.7.11 I'll be heading to the Gym around 1pm. I plan on taking my 2nd dose of N2KTS at 12:30.

I had energy until about 7pm last night which says a lot since I'm getting very little sleep due to my newborn son. He's up every 2-3hrs for feeding so I'm very tired.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great stuff here man so far you already said it but I'll say it again kill this **** man!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

sounds awesome to me bro.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Ok sorry for the delay, after the gym it was hectic then I headed home for the day with little to no time to get on here and post up-

Once again 1 Scoop with 12oz of water, tasted great and very easy to go down. One recommendation- Do not open the tub during a windy day in your car, it is very very very light powder and the dashboard of my car looks like it was dusted for finger prints at a crime scene!

Thankfully it was mostly just what was caught in the groves of the cap that came out, nothing significant (from shaking the tub before use).

This time I didn't get quite the tingly/itchy feeling I got the first time but definitely got the same energy rush.

My workout went very well, but my lack of sleep is definitely hurting my stamina. I almost felt like I was going to throw up towards the end since I had the mentality to keep pushing through, but my muscles wanted to give up- I continued to workout anyways, otherwise why even show up?

Its now Sunday and I'm still sore from Fridays Bicep/Back workout. I've lost about 7lbs from my last cycle because of my diet/lack of sleep/being out of the gym for 2 weeks. No worries, just gives me more motivation to get back to where I was.

So far I'm loving this stuff, I almost want to take it daily even when not working out for the awake/alert/focused feeling of it.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Awesome man! Last week I downed 2 scoops for a first time and holy sh*t did I have those tingles everywhere! 1 scoop I really can't notice it but still 1 and 1/2 scoop is where I like to keep it. 2 was just a little too much for me.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Yeah Bro, I'm using 1 1/2 today and I already feel the tingles coming on its awesome!

So here is my review for yesterdays round-

So for yesterday's review it went like this-

1 Scoop in 12oz of water.

Once again got some nice tingles, nothing like my first time which is no big deal. Energy rush came on very quick- could feel it before I was done drinking the mix. I was pretty tired yesterday from a long night but this really got me going.

I worked out my chest only and had an AWESOME workout. I literally kept going and going and going. I was pumped. I haven't felt this kind of pump since my last ph cycle which was great. I am getting some strength back since my time off, and the stamina was definitely owed to N2KTS.

I've noticed that I'm sweating more in the gym now as well. I generally don't sweat much at all when working out no matter how tired I get, but since taking N2KTS I definitely and starting to sweat. Not a bad thing, I don't mind getting more lean! I've just upped my water intake to make sure I'm staying hydrated.

I literally was about to pass out I was so exhausted after yesterdays workout, it was great. I immediately got something to eat afterwards followed by some creatine and protein and felt great.

I'm really loving this supplement and plan on making it a staple in my workout routines.

I'm heading to the gym in about 15 minutes, will post my review tomorrow.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

So I think I hit a sweet spot with 1 1/2 scoops. Man the tingles were intense- I felt them through my legs which I didn't have happen before.

I had an awesome shoulder workout. I had a great pump from beginning to end and was putting up weight close to what I had been putting up when on cycle. So far the N2KTS is helping me rebound from my time off. I still haven't gained any weight (I might have since Tuesday but not 100% sure) but thats not a big deal. I'm just getting my protein and creatine and caloric intake back to where I need it to be. I feel fuller and more pumped at all times.

I'm loving this stuff and can't wait to give it a go with my next PH Cycle. I'm going to go for 2 scoops tomorrow to see what happens. I'm taking today off as I had a long day of snow cleanup yesterday and little to no rest the past 2 nights.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Hell yeah man! 1 and 1/2 scoops is really all you need. I love the stuff.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

It really is an awesome supplement. I don't get that panic attack feeling, just really awake and focused and pumped up.

Come to think of it, I'll probably take a dose today to wake myself up a bit- I'm a friggin zombie right now.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

Quote Originally Posted by bikeluver43 View Post
    It really is an awesome supplement. I don't get that panic attack feeling, just really awake and focused and pumped up.

Come to think of it, I'll probably take a dose today to wake myself up a bit- I'm a friggin zombie right now.
    Haha, N2KTS will definitely wake you up and get you moving my friend
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

You are sure as sh*t right! Wow I actually feel pretty good hahaha. I took 1 1/2 scoops about 30 minutes ago and I feel awesome right now. Still not going to overdue it and go to the gym but I do need to head back out for a few hours to clear up a couple more houses/businesses which this will definitely help get me through.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Well I didn't workout yesterday for the reason's stated above- I have come down with a cold that I'm trying to shake. Amazingly, the N2KTS really helped me out last night. I woke up out of my zombie like state, felt more clear headed and was able to get through the rest of the day.

I'm still feeling like crap today, so I'm skipping the gym again hoping to return on Monday. Hopefully by then I'll be cleared up and back to normal.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

Well I've continued taking N2KTS almost daily. Amazingly, if you have a head cold, this stuff really clears your sinus's. No joke- I thought it was a fluke the first time but everytime I took this stuff while I was sick last week, my sinus's cleared right up and I could breath through my nose!

Anyways, I'm still getting great results from this product. Energy through the roof, stamina to go the entire workout, and great focus while on it. I love it and definitely and keeping this in my workouts going forward.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bikeluver43 View Post
    Well I've continued taking N2KTS almost daily. Amazingly, if you have a head cold, this stuff really clears your sinus's. No joke- I thought it was a fluke the first time but everytime I took this stuff while I was sick last week, my sinus's cleared right up and I could breath through my nose!

Anyways, I'm still getting great results from this product. Energy through the roof, stamina to go the entire workout, and great focus while on it. I love it and definitely and keeping this in my workouts going forward.
    Yeh it is a great product indeed. The energy is through the roof and the great overall feeling is second to none for me. Also I didn't get the jittery, hands shaking feeling like some others give me...even at 2 scoops where I like it

Great review bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. N2KTS Review
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 05:57 AM
  2. N2KTS Review
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 03:08 AM