Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got a bottle of this because i was curious about the mood effects and appetite supression of the l-dopa agonist's. the stim portion just looked like most other fatburner/stims available.

being the stim junkie that i am, i started at 4 caps-this was probably a mistake, the stim effect was more than i had expected. i found that 3 caps, 1st thing upon rising then 2 caps 4 hours later is my sweet spot.

mood-the higher dose seems to blunt the mood effect and give more of a stim effect. when dosing the 2 caps later in the day i have a calm, yet energetic mood-hard to explain, but i like it.

appetite supression-i was surprised to find i wasn't as hungry and got full on less. surprised because usually nothing blunts my appetite.

stim effect-i don't think anyone will be disappointed here.

will see what the effects are like after i have been taking for a couple of weeks-but so far i really like it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a bottle of this because i was curious about the mood effects and appetite supression of the l-dopa agonist's. the stim portion just looked like most other fatburner/stims available.

being the stim junkie that i am, i started at 4 caps-this was probably a mistake, the stim effect was more than i had expected. i found that 3 caps, 1st thing upon rising then 2 caps 4 hours later is my sweet spot.

mood-the higher dose seems to blunt the mood effect and give more of a stim effect. when dosing the 2 caps later in the day i have a calm, yet energetic mood-hard to explain, but i like it.

appetite supression-i was surprised to find i wasn't as hungry and got full on less. surprised because usually nothing blunts my appetite.

stim effect-i don't think anyone will be disappointed here.

will see what the effects are like after i have been taking for a couple of weeks-but so far i really like it.
Got mine today although I was hesitant. Every review on every single site is from an lg rep, like all their products. I guess that's the way the game goes. I plan to run it after White Lightening.

How does it compare to other stims on the market? For example I loooove VPX Clenbutrx as it kicks in hard and fast and more importantly works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today although I was hesitant. Every review on every single site is from an lg rep, like all their products. I guess that's the way the game goes. I plan to run it after White Lightening.

How does it compare to other stims on the market? For example I loooove VPX Clenbutrx as it kicks in hard and fast and more importantly works.
it is dose dependant. at 4 caps it will compare nicely to clenbutrx, but i prefer to dose 3/2. no jitters and very nice, pleasant feeling energy. it is the appetite supression that surprised me-nothing supresses my appetite totally, but rezolution really put a dent in it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is dose dependant. at 4 caps it will compare nicely to clenbutrx, but i prefer to dose 3/2. no jitters and very nice, pleasant feeling energy. it is the appetite supression that surprised me-nothing supresses my appetite totally, but rezolution really put a dent in it.
Thanks as always BigT If you say it's good stuff, the that's a good enough endorsement for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks as always BigT If you say it's good stuff, the that's a good enough endorsement for me.
just remember the higher dose gives a big stim response, but blunts the feel good effects, imo. try the 3 cap dose and let me know how that treats you, you might be able to get away with 2 caps-i have a high tolerance.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just rember the higher dose gives a big stim response, but blunts the feel good effects, imo. try the 3 cap dose and let me know how that treats you, you might be able to get away with 2 caps-i have a high tolerance.
I have a high tolerance as well. I normally dose the max amount of any stim and never once had an issue, in fact I've been doing it for years. I'll take 3 on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, then another 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
3/2 nice BigT.

Im gonna run 3 2morrow. See how it goes...how about empty stomach? Try it on that?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you getting appetite supression? i am!
No Im not, but its already under control. I still feel like eating like I normally do. They claim controls cravings for "junk food" but I dont eat junk food. A snack for me as an Atkins bar, Ededame or a protein shake.

The only thing is that Im not craving coffee the 2-3 hours post workout now that I took 3 caps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No Im not, but its already under control. I still feel like eating like I normally do. They claim controls cravings for "junk food" but I dont eat junk food. A snack for me as an Atkins bar, Ededame or a protein shake.

The only thing is that Im not craving coffee the 2-3 hours post workout now that I took 3 caps.
there have only been a few supps that have put a dent in my appetite-this is one. i hope this effect continues.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far:

mood-4 out of 5
appetite supression-3.5 out of 5
stim effect-3 out of 5

2.5 is average so as of now rezolution is well above average. versus what is now available rezolution is one of the best.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far:

mood-4 out of 5
stim effect-3 out of 5
Hard for me not to give mood a 5 with 3 caps, I had the time of my life yesterday snow shoveling, lol

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read so far, Rezolution sounds very promising. I plan on using it in conjunction with iForce's Fadogia-500, and a few other goodies, as a fat loss/mood enhancing stack.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Also, does anyone have any experience with Gaspari's Spirodex? I'm curious as to how it fairs in comparison to Rezolution...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hard for me not to give mood a 5 with 3 caps, I had the time of my life yesterday snow shoveling, lol
a 4 is a very high rating for me. but i agree the mood enhancement is very nice!!!!

you notice i haven't gave it a rating for fatburning yet. overall i have to say i am impressed.:biggthumpup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. May have to look at adding this to my spring cutter stack! Nice review!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far:

mood-4 out of 5
stim effect-3 out of 5

2.5 is average so as of now rezolution is well above average. versus what is now available rezolution is one of the best.
Hey BigT the stim effect is 3 out of 5 on how many pills? I was hoping it would be a 5 out of 5, since I use it as a precardio aid (fasted) in the early morning, or I'm going to be a grumpy camper.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT the stim effect is 3 out of 5 on how many pills? I was hoping it would be a 5 out of 5, since I use it as a precardio aid (fasted) in the early morning, or I'm going to be a grumpy camper.
a 5 is 4-30mg ionamin, lol. the original stimx was only otc to ever get a 4 rating. a 3 out of 5 is a good rating from me. the stim effect won't disappoint, but it is the feel good effect that makes resolution shine, imo.

don't set yourself up for disappointment, i am liking rezolution.:biggthumpup:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to get mine! Looking forward to the appetite suppression. I'll be logging this one too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get mine! Looking forward to the appetite suppression. I'll be logging this one too.
the mood enhancement, appetite supression is very nice. i think you will enjoy it.

Clever Mouse

Awards
Everybody, care to compare

Rezolution Vs SX in

1) appetite suppression?

2) Feeling of "clean energy"?

3) reduction in sleep?

4) Mood?

Thanks!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody, care to compare

Rezolution Vs SX in

1) appetite suppression?

SX

2) Feeling of "clean energy"?

Rezolution, Slim Xtreme made me feel dirty and unhealthy

3) reduction in sleep?

Neither bothered me, although I had to quite coffee on SX for precautionary measures.

4) Mood?

Rezolution....Slim Xtreme made me feel like I was on crack...although I never tried crack I think thats how it must feel. lol
above and bolded

Clever Mouse

Awards
above and bolded
Thanks ax1, I'm sure Rezolution is healthier for the body than SX was, however it may not provide the same 'pharm-drug'-like appetite crush that SX did. In retrospect, SX gave IME a STRONG physical sensation in the head/neck/body and rise in blood pressure that you couldn't eat if it were your last bite, if you gave the stuff a chance to build up in your body.
Spirodex for example is 'nice' in the mood and appetite blunt department, but it's nowhere close to SX. So Rezolution might dissapoint, too. Or maybe I just need high dose amphs if I wanna rely on a stim to 'cut'........
Sorry to hijack the thread, but anymore experienced in SX care to compare?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Rezolution might dissapoint, too. Or maybe I just need high dose amphs if I wanna rely on a stim to 'cut'........
Sorry to hijack the thread, but anymore experienced in SX care to compare?
Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.
sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.
Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.
i am adding it to my at-2/erase. i am done with ephedra for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might try this combo later on in the spring. LG asked that we log this one solo.
not to say it doesn't work well on it's own. i had already been on at-2/erase for over a month.