lg's rezolution

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    So Rezolution might dissapoint, too. Or maybe I just need high dose amphs if I wanna rely on a stim to 'cut'........
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but anymore experienced in SX care to compare?
    Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.
    sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.
    Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.
    i am adding it to my at-2/erase. i am done with ephedra for a while.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am adding it to my at-2/erase. i am done with ephedra for a while.
    Thats a sick combination!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    yeah-great minds.......
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Might try this combo later on in the spring. LG asked that we log this one solo.
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Might try this combo later on in the spring. LG asked that we log this one solo.
    not to say it doesn't work well on it's own. i had already been on at-2/erase for over a month.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 02:44 AM
  2. How to properly dose LG Rezolution?
    By southpaw23 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM
  3. Rezolution is comming!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:23 PM
  5. Rezolution.................
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:46 AM