Plasmagen (Preworkout Magic)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.67%

Plasmagen (Preworkout Magic)

So I was at my girls for the weekend who lives out of town and I wanted to get a workout in. Been using APS Mesomorph stacked Creatine Nitrate and have had best workouts of my life! Only I didnt bring it to her house b/c I wasnt planning on working out over the weekend! Had a sample pack in my truck of Plasmagen I got from the gym so I took em 20 mins pre.
    HOLY GOD man I couldnt believe how hard it hit me!!!! Besides turning red I was so pumped and had so much energy I had to workout longer than usual!
    My girl was asking what I was on b/c of how fast I was talking and how pumped I was.. I guess it is from the BETA ALANINE but man now I am torn from taking that vs the Meso/Creatine Nitrate!!! Guess I am just gona switch it up every couple weeks.. Havent seen much about the Plasmagen on here so I STRONGLY reccommend anyone looking for an alternative or anyone who wants to switch it up get a bottle for yourself!! I know I will be buying a bottle when I order my next Meso/Creatine Nitrate!!!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the review! Plasmagen Nitrate is a wicked pre-workout in a pill Awesome to see everyone enjoying APS Nutrition supplements
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.67%

Thanks alot man.. I actually do have some questions for you about a couple of APS products.. I will PM you to ask them but real quick, in the sample pack i got from the kid at the gym of the Plasmagen there was 8 capsules?? I took them all and had an INCREDABLE workout like I mentioned, but was that right to take all 8?
    I want to order a bottle for the nights I workout b/c it gives me Insane energy at the gym and Pumps to go along to go with it but I was able to sleep a couple hours later which is important for me.. I havent been working out at night b/c I have a hard time sleeping after? This could be the answer for me right??
    Ill PM you to find out if there are any discounts if I buy a few products in one order.
    I appreciate your feedback brother..
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Guns View Post
    Thanks alot man.. I actually do have some questions for you about a couple of APS products.. I will PM you to ask them but real quick, in the sample pack i got from the kid at the gym of the Plasmagen there was 8 capsules?? I took them all and had an INCREDABLE workout like I mentioned, but was that right to take all 8?
    I want to order a bottle for the nights I workout b/c it gives me Insane energy at the gym and Pumps to go along to go with it but I was able to sleep a couple hours later which is important for me.. I havent been working out at night b/c I have a hard time sleeping after? This could be the answer for me right??
    Ill PM you to find out if there are any discounts if I buy a few products in one order.
    I appreciate your feedback brother..
    Yes 8-10 is ok, it`s only 10mg of Caffeine per Capsule. You should still always wait about 5 hours before going to sleep after taking caffeine.
    If you have any questions about any of the products feel free to ask or pm me. Thanks for the support!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

I am using Mesomorph now. I would like to try plasmagen.Mesomorph is so good though. I do like stims. Maybe I will try it if I work out later in night so I can still sleep. The Mesomorph is insane. So is creatine. I am sure plasmagen is great too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking plasmagen and mesomorph
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. Plasmagen Nitrate
    By joshweights in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 05:37 PM
  4. APS Plasmagen Nitrate vs plasma jet
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:05 PM